realsexdoll.com

My story

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

GreenRanger

My story

Post by GreenRanger »

Getting a companion doll has always been a thought for me. I prefer to keep my socioal circle small and this means few social interactions. Still, I have lead a pretty full live. I finished school, joined the Army, got married and divorced. Had my share of workmen and then found love all over again. The kind of love people write about. We got married, had kids, and created an amazing life together. Then, just after our seventh anniversary, she began an affair, the effects of which are still felt today. She fell into drugs and alcohol, and I into a depression of unparalleled experience. Our boys, 4 and 5 at the time, she left with me to persue her fairytale with the other man. This was just over 2 years ago. Since then, I have physically moved on with a couple dozen women (apparently getting sex is far easier than I remember) and have even given a couple relationships a try. More increasingly though, I have lost interest in ‘trying to connect’ and build with someone new, or even rebuild with someone more. Again, the idea of a doll has become persistent in my mind. I am the type of guy that can get sex easily, but generally I prefer masturbation. I despise drama and generally do not trust most people, due to several life experiences of being hurt by the ones who were closest. I do not work, as my time in service left me disabled (although not deformed). So I have a lot of time to focus on my boys and myself, as well as devote to a worthy partner. However, after many failed attempts at finding the golden ticket, I have decided a companion do I’ll may meet all my needs. Someone to cuddle. Someone to love intimately when I feel like having a partner. Possibly a hobby when it comes to dress up and such. Time will tell. I simply wanted to introduce myself to the community. However active I become of long I remain. Thanks for having me.

Tommy (not my real name)

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My story

Post by Hungry Bear »

Your story is not too unusual. I would say give it a try, but not sure with the kids around. They sound quite young and it would be difficult to explain to them. Tough call, and only you as the father can make it. BTW, Thanks for your service!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Booty Call Dolls
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Booty Call Dolls »

GreenRanger,
Thank you for sharing.
V/r
Jeff
http://dolldesire.com/
. One vendor name kept coming up as being great at helping customers walk through the process, Booty Call Dolls. So I decided I would work with them on this first purchase, and did.
-princeoverit
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

Greenranger,

Im right there with you bro. My wife had an affair and covered it upmfor two years before she decided she was going to abandon me and was engaged before our divorce was even final.......BITCH.
the next piece of crap i was with had three kids who i became very close to and after 7 years , 6 living with me, she decided she had enough of the relationship and moved back to her place and in a year and a half married an older guy with a nice pension which i had found out through friends who then cut her off. It hurt cuz i missed those kids especially the youngest boy. I never had kids and i have always been great with them so we had so m ay good memories and i did evrything i couldmfor them for all those years and in the end it meant nothing to thier selfish mother. Women today seem to be harder to figure than ever and seem to just walk away from a good guy many times fornwhatever selfish reason and then turn right around and hook upmwith a loser or someone else who makes you wonder wtf???
I live alone now in my own home and have a great job. My memories haunt me of the things i miss and hold dear but i do my best everyday to make myself happy or deal with things as best i can. Not everyone finds a person who will be true to them til the day they die. there are more divorced couples than married and society today doesnt help any either with all the social media and brainnwashing going on. Lots of women just want to do whatever whenever and not care about who they hurt. I am seeing a nice asian girl once or twice a month as she lives a bit away from me. It fills a void i have as a man to have human interaction and to feel good being outnwith someone like her. She is very nice and not crazy or wild and very cute and petite. No baggage like divorce or kids as she was never married herself. She is really a nice girl. However she may not stay here after next year and may go back home overseas. She is very strong headed and wont let anyone sway her and after what i went thru i will never beg or ask any woman to go out of their way for me and then be let down or get itnthrown in my face one day when she may change like so mnay of them do.
The point im making is dolls today exist for a reason. There are so many of us guys in the same boat who just want to have that feeling of companionship without having to look over ournshoulders or worry about the day she may take off. They are so real and hot looking that we have so many choices and are so lucky as well. You can bond with anything in life.....a car, a device, etc. These dolls help fill a deep void that women today dont always domfor us and on top of it they will never leave you or cheat or get fat and be a bitch to you.
So for me i say get the doll of your dreams and enjoy her and treat her as your most special lady. She will make you feel so much happier inside and life will be better as well. There is a reason so many people are so much happier afternthey get the right one. I know becuz i have read so many and seen so many wonderful stories and pics on here that justify it all.
STAY STRONG MEN AND TAKE CARE OF YOU......DO WHATS BEST FOR YOU.....AND EVERYTHING ELSE WILL FALL INTO PLACE AFTER THAT.
Peace out.

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

GreenRanger, memories are like cockroaches - impossible to get rid of. Know that it helps to share them, & there are many of us who share the same experience (yes, me too). I'm here anytime you want to talk.
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

And thank you for sharing your experience.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

ccrider32759
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by ccrider32759 »

Hello Tommy! Glad you are here. My life experiences are a bit different but all too similar in some ways. I just got my first doll and I can honestly say that I have been so busy that I have almost forgot that I am depressed and full of anxiety. I am a vet as well but not injured. Thank you for your service and sacrifice. I do not take it lightly. I can tell you this much as being a noob, it's fun loving work. Not sure how it would work with kids around, that's something you have to decide how to deal with. However, the benefits are very nice. I found the buying and waiting process very difficult for me to handle because of my emotions. But now that my first one is here I am starting to "decompress" some. I haven't felt this relaxed in a long time. So relaxed that I feel exhausted from being the twisted up knot that I had become.

Some people realy like the doll life, some like the giant sized sex toy, and some find out that it's not for them at all. I would recommend doing a lot of reading on the care of a doll to see if you would be ok with the process. Check out the "for sale" ads, not just to look for a bargain, but also to see the dolls themselves. The website photos are very professionally done while the sales photos are generally someone using a phone camera. This gives you a more realistic view of dolls in general. Trust me tho, a photo is one thing, seeing one in front of you is another. You would be amazed at how good they look in person. (so to speak) I also recommend finding a head/face you really like first. IMHO it's far easier to match up a great body to the face afterwards, and the face is what defines the doll the most.
My gals:
Suzie: WM 163cm C cup (2015)
Tama: JY 148cm D cup (2018)

Saki and Hanabi 6YE 160cm G cup

RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by RainKing »

GreenRanger, Welcome to TDF and thank you for your service and sacrifice. You will find many friends here.

Also, CCRider, Thank you as well. Folks like you two help keep us free! Since there is no salute emote, I will use this one from EvE online.

o7
Blessings be upon you both.

I think Dolls are great therapy for a lot of things.
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

Hey GR, thanks for sharing. I found it really enlightening since I have none of your experiences. It is really interesting to me how so many of us come to this place in our lives from so many different directions. I'm new to this as well and have yet to experience what these dolls have to offer. But needless to say, I'm hopeful and willing to take the plunge monetarily and emotionally. I believe that you get what you put in, so I'm going to try to make the most of it without regrets.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Thank you all for sharing your stories. I have been very active in this forum since I ordered my doll. And the more I read, the more I realize that dolls will become more and more popular and widespread. They are actually a great help for our society's problems: high divorce rate, distrust between man and woman, loneliness... We are like pioneers here, experiencing a new kind of therapy that few people knows, and is still frowned upon. I will say let them frown, we don't care anyway. This is a community that we can all be comfortable of who we are, and what we like.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

Mitchy
Doll
Doll

Post by Mitchy »

Phil! Get your doll! She is waiting for you, and just you! Just some friendly encouragement from a happy doll gal. :wink:
Bears naughty but nice kitten

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

Mitchy wrote:Phil! Get your doll! She is waiting for you, and just you! Just some friendly encouragement from a happy doll gal. :wink:
Thanks Mitch! Yeah, I dropped the work yesterday and picked her up. She is great! Love her presence!
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

INFORMATIONS