realsexdoll.com

Buying dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

philpw99

Re: Buying dolls

Post by philpw99 »

OK, then it's time to read the bible:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/guide
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

philpw99 wrote:OK, then it's time to read the bible:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog/guide
:haha4:
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

KingJ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KingJ »

Wow! She’s here and she actually looks and feels pretty good! I was terrified I would get a piece of garbage after warnings about buying off brand, but I guess I got lucky!
It’s “Kung fu” brand off of DHGate, and was only $550CAD all in. I paid $50 for duties and the shipping was included. She’s got a couple of negligible imperfections, but no smell, very minimal seams, decent detail and two wigs, cleaning tool, USB heater, and an outfit. I’m a pretty happy camper. On top of that, it was only 2wks door to door. The only catch is that there wasn’t customization options, just order and roll the dice.
This will be post #5, so I guess I can post a pic and introduce you properly next post!
“I f***ed a doll and I liked it.”

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

KingJ wrote:Wow! She’s here and she actually looks and feels pretty good! I was terrified I would get a piece of garbage after warnings about buying off brand, but I guess I got lucky!
It’s “Kung fu” brand off of DHGate, and was only $550CAD all in. I paid $50 for duties and the shipping was included. She’s got a couple of negligible imperfections, but no smell, very minimal seams, decent detail and two wigs, cleaning tool, USB heater, and an outfit. I’m a pretty happy camper. On top of that, it was only 2wks door to door. The only catch is that there wasn’t customization options, just order and roll the dice.
This will be post #5, so I guess I can post a pic and introduce you properly next post!
Gongrats!

:glou:

Pics! Lets see her!

:plaidskirt:
My Doll Album is here!

miZu
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by miZu »

Congrats! Glad to hear you're happy so far :)
(ノ)ノ*:・゚ Yuki | 163cm 5ft4 H-cup | Head #56

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Short answer: if you're very, very careful, yes showering is OK. No bath, only shower, and no spray above the shoulders. Showers are also an easy method to rinse out her vagina BUT after drying you have to spread her legs and sit her on your toilet so the water can drop out of her (some use aquarium fans to speed up the drying process). Now, that's IF her vagina is properly sealed inside.
What I do (and everyone's different), is lay my dolls down on the blanket they came in, I wet the doll with a soft paper towel or wash cloth, then put baby shampoo on the wash cloth, and gently wash her body, rinse the cloth out, then using the wet cloth, rinse the doll. Turn her over & repeat the process. Sorry - I guess I should've just said give her a sponge bath.
Whenever cleaning her vagina (which you should do everytime after sex), gently insert a squeezed toilet paper roll into her vagina so air can move in & out (leave it in until picture or sex time again).
Just my two cents. :)
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Silidoll has a good TPE for under 1k right now (Suki) but be sure to specify what you want. I sent a pic of what I wanted from their website and while what I received was nice, it wasn't what I expected/wanted. She was tan, smaller eyes and hair not braided as asked for/shown in pic referenced. Waiting to see how they resolve. She still is great doll though, even if not exactly what I wanted/ordered.

Badbrad
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Badbrad »

Consider a Teddybabe. I bought a TPE recently and after getting her having second thoughts about the upkeep and weight. Sure she feels great but the Teddybabe is a lot easier to deal with and having had a Meiki plush, am sure it will be satisfying and a lot less hassle:

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

KingJ wrote:Wow! She’s here and she actually looks and feels pretty good! I was terrified I would get a piece of garbage after warnings about buying off brand, but I guess I got lucky!
Wonderful!! Quite happy for you! The smell is really important. Since it has no smell and minimal seams, then it's a great buy! Looking forward for your pictures!

KingJ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KingJ »

Couple more quick questions- first regarding care and another for using the site.
First, the bible (thanks for that link btw) mentions using Vaseline for her skin care, is that also ok to use as lube? Does that need to be completely cleaned off if it’s also good for her skin? Does that count as moisture that can cause mould?
Second how do I determine the image link of a pic on my phone? I can’t find a regular upload button.
Thanks as always for any help offered!
“I f***ed a doll and I liked it.”

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

KingJ wrote:Couple more quick questions- first regarding care and another for using the site.
First, the bible (thanks for that link btw) mentions using Vaseline for her skin care, is that also ok to use as lube? Does that need to be completely cleaned off if it’s also good for her skin? Does that count as moisture that can cause mould?
Second how do I determine the image link of a pic on my phone? I can’t find a regular upload button.
Thanks as always for any help offered!
Very strange that no one answer your questions for 6 days. Usually they were quick.

I am still a newbie in dolls. So don't take my answers as the truth. They are just my opinions.

Vaseline is for intense area only (armpit, vagina and back hole). You need to completely clean off with water and soap those area first, wait for it to dry, then apply the vaseline. Personally I think baby oil is all the dolls need. No need for Vaseline, but it's just me. Vaseline is not moisturized. It contains mineral oil and it will be absolved by the TPE material. So no worry about the mold.

I use battery powered water flosser like this: http://a.co/hXp7rIK to clean her hole after each "use". Then I put paper towels roll inside the hole to absolve all the remaining water inside. So far it works well.

For the phone pictures, I have an android, so my answer might not work for you if you use an iPhone or iPad.
First you need to connect your phone to your computer, then unlock you phone, your computer will now show up a new device in "my computer" (or "this PC"), which is your phone. Open it, and you will see "Internal Storage" and "SD Card" ( if you have inserted a SD Card in the phone). Create a temp folder in either "Internal Storage" or "SD Card" (let's say you name it "temp"), and copy any picture from your computer to this temp folder. Almost instantly this temp folder will show up in the "Gallery" app.
Now go to the "Gallery", which contains thousands of your pictures, then goes into "Camera", you will see all your recent photos, including the photos of your doll. Click on "..." -> "copy" , then you can choose which photos to be copied, of course after the selection you click on "copy", and choose the "temp" folder as your destination.
Now in your desktop computer, you can go to the temp folder and see your newly copied photos there. From there you can copy your photos and post them in the TDF (remember to resize them to smaller ones).

The reason I use this method, is because there might be thousands of photos in your "Camera" folder. It will take too long to find the doll photos you want. So copy them to a temp folder first is a good way to reduce the time. Also this way doesn't involve the Internet, so you can do this with your laptop anywhere you want.

INFORMATIONS