realsexdoll.com

Buying dolls

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

KingJ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Buying dolls

Post by KingJ »

Hey gang, I have been back and forth over the guest part of the site for a while, and I have a couple of questions, some may be painfully obvious, so please bear with me. One, has anyone heard of a brand called kung fu? I drunkenly ordered a doll from DHgate last week, and since then have done my best to research but have found no info at all. The seller had several glowing reviews/5-star ratings, but my reading on this site indicates that doesn’t mean it isn’t shifty. It arrives next week and they claim to offer 70% return shipping if unsatisfied. Advice would be appreciated.
I am also curious about the options on Amazon, I have read mixed reviews here on JY dolls, first, is JY and Junying the same? It says ships from and sold by Aiersha, another name I can’t seem to find a consensus on.
Thanks for any help or advise you can offer!
(I am on a <$1k budget)
“I f***ed a doll and I liked it.”

nukeno
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: with Nele, Kiko, Mamamba and Ms. StrangeLove in cyba's space

Re: Buying dolls

Post by nukeno »

The only advice you will probably get here is:
buy only from TDF approved vendors! :)

But welcome to TDF anyway!
:glou:
Life is a strange game: "The only winning move is not to play."
Yet here I am, dreaming about reality again...

shotdot

Post by shotdot »

And if you can't afford it, Finance It!

KingJ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KingJ »

Do any of the approved vendors carry dolls that are worth having for under $1k??

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

KingJ wrote:Do any of the approved vendors carry dolls that are worth having for under $1k??
Depends on what you're looking for. In the full size arena, (5 feet and over), there's the Ex-lite modular doll. Then there's fabric dolls like the Dagmar. These are all generally sold for under $1K shipped. Then there's smaller TPE dolls in the 100-125cm range that often come up on sale at or just above $1K. Then there are always used dolls to consider. Not hard to find a bargain there.

I suggest contacting a few vendors direct. Tell them what you're looking for, your budget and see what they can do for you. Got a hell of a deal on a brand new customized WM125 that way. Not under a grand, but damn close! Hope that helps and good luck!

Hagen of Tronje

Post by Hagen of Tronje »

KingJ wrote:Do any of the approved vendors carry dolls that are worth having for under $1k??
The Teddy Babes store sells you a Teddy Babe Deluxe during their "March Madness" sale for 570 USD (instead of 950) plus shipping and handling.

You can have a look at the Babes here:

http://teddy-babes.com/deluxe-teddy-babes/

And here is their place on the forum:

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=35

I have 2 of them, they are great and easy to handle.

Hagen

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

A $1k budget for a 160 ish size doll puts you into an arena where dolls cannot be manufactured reliably. Cloud Climax do deal with JY and other vendors are willing to, whilst other vendors aren't. That happens when a vendor has had one too many unreliable experiences from them. DHGate is not a happy place to be and anything might turn up.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

You say you already have a doll coming. Unless it is seriously flawed or misrepresented, why not ride it out? See if doll ownership/lifestyle is even something that works for you. The "for sale" section and forum threads are full of people that dropped major bucks on a beautiful legitimate doll, only to find it just doesn't work for them. But if it does, use this first doll as a learning experience about what you like, what you don't, and which doll would be PERFECT for your next one, sometime down the road.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

KingJ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KingJ »

Yeah that’s kind of the plan (check out the cheap one and see if I like the idea) ^
It’s an idea I’ve flirted with for a long time, glad to be joining the club. Who offers financing for a doll? That’s an intriguing possibility.

philpw99

Post by philpw99 »

KingJ wrote:Hey gang, I have been back and forth over the guest part of the site for a while, and I have a couple of questions, some may be painfully obvious, so please bear with me. One, has anyone heard of a brand called kung fu? I drunkenly ordered a doll from DHgate last week, and since then have done my best to research but have found no info at all. The seller had several glowing reviews/5-star ratings, but my reading on this site indicates that doesn’t mean it isn’t shifty. It arrives next week and they claim to offer 70% return shipping if unsatisfied. Advice would be appreciated.
I am also curious about the options on Amazon, I have read mixed reviews here on JY dolls, first, is JY and Junying the same? It says ships from and sold by Aiersha, another name I can’t seem to find a consensus on.
Thanks for any help or advise you can offer!
(I am on a <$1k budget)
Combine DHgate and an unknown name "Kung Fu", you are really taking a big risk! Do you know an Amazon seller once told me, "for the first few reviews, they are 100% fake". It's easily applies to DHgate too. All Chinese sellers knows how important fake reviews are.

I am not sure how, but you do need to be careful with the oil your doll will emit. I got an authentic doll, which the body has very little smell, but the head has some strong TPE odor initially. Just the smell from the head made me nausea for a while. So if the whole body are smelly, you gotta find a way to clean them up first. It's for your own health protection.

For the Amazon doll, please provide a link so we can check it out. There are Amazon sellers who just grab the money then disappear. You need to check Aiersha's history. And strangely I cannot find this store at all.
The one and only: Debbie from Doll4E
Maker of Doll33: a doll talking app. Come to your local app store soon. :)
The Doll33 App with F-Mode Version 1.2, exclusively for TDF members.
AlexaTilbrook's Mirror link for my app. Version 1.2
For more info, go to doll33.com.

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome! Make sure you visit our new member welcome page!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

shotdot wrote:And if you can't afford it, Finance It!

What kind of financing is offered?

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

http://www.sm-doll.com/index.php/produc ... ory/138cm/

look nice and are in the price range

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

KingJ,
If you payed for the doll purchase with PayPal, you can try to file a claim with PayPal if, when you get the doll, you feel like the seller misrepresented the product they sold you.
Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

KingJ
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KingJ »

I am not sure how, but you do need to be careful with the oil your doll will emit. I got an authentic doll, which the body has very little smell, but the head has some strong TPE odor initially. Just the smell from the head made me nausea for a while. So if the whole body are smelly, you gotta find a way to clean them up first. It's for your own health protection.

For the Amazon doll, please provide a link so we can check it out. There are Amazon sellers who just grab the money then disappear. You need to check Aiersha's history. And strangely I cannot find this store at all.
That’s alarming! Can a doll be safely cleaned in the shower/bath? I would definitely be cleaning it thoroughly regardless considering the use!
The amazon one is on the app and weirdly I can’t seem to find it on the regular website (either .com or .ca), I am still a noob member so I can’t post a pic yet, but it was found searching “tpe doll” in the amazon app. “Junying Doll 148cm” $790

I appreciate everyone’s help and warm welcome so far, thanks guys!

INFORMATIONS