realsexdoll.com

... and another new member from Canada

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

stuckforaname
Apprentice
Apprentice

... and another new member from Canada

Post by stuckforaname »

Hi all,

Am from Alberta, Canada and just joined a few days ago. Not a doll owner yet, but intend to be very soon. I have a 100cm all picked out and am just doing the final justification in my own mind :D

Picked a 100cm as they are less expensive for a starter and due to a disability am a bit concerned over weight of a larger doll. Have read lots of great info here so far and intend to read tons more.

Anyway, looking forward to soon posting about my purchase and then pics after delivery.

Cheers all

Navelgazer

Re: ... and another new member from Canada

Post by Navelgazer »

Hi, welcome, yes for sure lots of info on TDF!
I just received my 150cm doll, 60lbs or so. In the box no problem, but out of it... was surprised just how heavy she is! Not unmanageable for me though, but a lighter doll might be easier to manage, true enough.
Good luck on your doll choice! :thumbs_up: They are amazing creations!

Madness does not always howl.
Sometimes, it is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying,
"Hey, is there room in your head for one more?"

In vino veritas *

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

you might want to look into your local laws. i may be wrong but that doll height may be an issue with you customs during import.

have you looked into fabric dolls? much lighter weight

Playtime
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Playtime »

G'day everyone,....

Welcome, hope you enjoy your time here, you will find lots of info on any dolls you are interested in here.

Come visit us in the chat room sometime just don't mind our accents,....
;)

Playtime.
Playing with dolls is a joy!

Kaori's Antics

WARNING:  The Dolls are starting to play back!

jpcbird

Post by jpcbird »

Welcome aboard
Your 100 cm choice will be fine as long as she has adult features. if the face is young looking have it shipped separately.
Some manufacturers will only ship 135 cm + dolls to Canada
There are plenty of used 100 cm in Canada now in the used section to give you and idea and entry level price.

I too tried two smaller dolls at first but did not like them when it came to sleeping with and sex IMO
If you order a smaller doll beware of non TDF vendors, they will not help you with customs issues if shipment is rejected.
There are some good internet deals as far as money goes but do your research!!!!!
I too deal with a back injury and have gone from several full size dolls to a torso doll now. About the same weight but easier to handle due to size and less limbs.
Anything over 25 kg becomes dead weight
Remember "if you find something in my room it's from the Internet"

stuckforaname
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stuckforaname »

Thanks for the welcome so far.

"Thankfully" the doll I am looking at is available on Amazon Canada. I have read lots on the TDF approved sellers and about Amazon and eBay sales, so I am a little hesitant, but this one is fulfilled by Amazon and shipped from a Canadian Amazon warehouse. Does not give me 100% faith, but I am less concerned as I will be able to return through Amazon if all is not as advertised.

Definitely have read lots about the perception around the 100cm dolls and totally get it, especially from some of the ones I have seen online. Thankfully that kind of stuff does not turn my crank and the one I am after is along the scaled down version lines.

Cheers

stuckforaname
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by stuckforaname »

jpcbird wrote:Welcome aboard
Your 100 cm choice will be fine as long as she has adult features. if the face is young looking have it shipped separately.
Some manufacturers will only ship 135 cm + dolls to Canada
There are plenty of used 100 cm in Canada now in the used section to give you and idea and entry level price.

I too tried two smaller dolls at first but did not like them when it came to sleeping with and sex IMO
If you order a smaller doll beware of non TDF vendors, they will not help you with customs issues if shipment is rejected.
There are some good internet deals as far as money goes but do your research!!!!!
I too deal with a back injury and have gone from several full size dolls to a torso doll now. About the same weight but easier to handle due to size and less limbs.
Anything over 25 kg becomes dead weight
Thanks for the tip on the separate shipping of the head as well as the used section. Had looked there over last couple of and only saw a couple.

Unfortunately none were the little lady I have already fallen in "love" with :D

Cheers

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome sruckforaname! Make sure you visit our new member welcome page!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

INFORMATIONS