realsexdoll.com

Just joined.

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Evil_ghandi3

Just joined.

Post by Evil_ghandi3 »

I just joined and I am considering a Climaxdoll Una kaine g cup. Either yellow skin brown eyes or suntan skin blue eyes.
I read a lot that brown eyes look more real.
Do blues eyes look doll like?

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Re: Just joined.

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome! Make sure you visit our new member welcome page!
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome! :glou:
As for brown eyes, my lady here has brown eyes and I'm quite happy with how they look. :D
110614_2150[00].jpg
110614_2150[00].jpg (20.86 KiB) Viewed 554 times
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

Tomoe
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Tomoe »

Evil_ghandi3 wrote:I just joined and I am considering a Climaxdoll Una kaine g cup. Either yellow skin brown eyes or suntan skin blue eyes.
I read a lot that brown eyes look more real.
Do blues eyes look doll like?
Never really heard that brown eyes look more real. Maybe on clearly Asian looking dolls, yes. Otherwise I wouldn't say so, but it kinda varies with the different brands I guess. Most of the blue eyed dolls I've seen looked fine. I recently ordered a doll with purple eyes, so I guess I don't care that much about realism anyway ;)

Here's a gallery with both colors on that model: Edit: oh wait those are green... *goes off to look for a blue eyed example*

edit edit: viewtopic.php?f=382&t=91804&start=495 some in this thread, don't think it's the G-cup, but closest I could find.
Last edited by netwit on Sun Mar 18, 2018 4:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Removed link; Rule 1 - Una Kaine face is not allowed on TDF
My dolls:
Emilia DS 145 Elf
Angelica 165 cm anime fabric doll with silicone head

Previously owned dolls:
Katherine WM 135 cm
Miyuki 160 cm Anime fabric

CF
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by CF »

Welcome aboard, Evil_ghandi3! You are the second new member I've come across today, and both of you are attracted to busty dolls. This has been an ongoing phenomenon since WM released its 165cm-tall K-Cup. It's heartening to see how many people who love big breasts are - at long last - happy to find the kinds of dolls they (we!) have dreamed about. While there's a market for all kinds of dolls, right now it's a business reality that REALLY big boobs = really big money for doll manufacturers!

I have the Una Carha doll (same body but different face) with suntan skin and green eyes, and the combination looks lovely. Her thread is at https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 82&t=93292. Given the height and weight, it's a great starter doll, easier to lift and store than some of Una's taller TPE sisters.

Welcome aboard!
Viva la megaboobs!
*My juicy Cherry: viewtopic.php?t=154759
*Z-cup Moira: viewtopic.php?t=138543
*BBW Breanna: viewtopic.php?t=143116
*Yulia: viewtopic.php?t=122950
*Tina viewtopic.php?t=121819
*Aurora Jolie: viewtopic.php?t=106838
*World-famous Una Carha: viewtopic.php?t=93292

Evil_ghandi3

Re: Just joined. - on hold

Post by Evil_ghandi3 »

Yea I've always liked big breast. I really like the Una kaine face because it looks almost exactly like a girl I have had a crush on, but she's married now. So brown eyes would look just like her, but I always wanted a girl with blue eyes. The yellow skin brown eyes looks cute, I think the suntan skin blue eyes would look hot!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

You can always order more than one set of eyes, but for me, I pick the eye color based on the hair color I plan as her main look. Brown eyes for brown & black hair, blue & green eyes for blonde and red hair.
With that said, my Amy's sitting in the rocking chair next to me wearing her sister's black wig, and she's stunning with her green eyes (her red wig should arrive any day). In my last days of being a Doll Advisor, my advice is to seriously consider it, but don't overthink it.
Skin color: yellow is really yellow. Natural is very pale. Light tan or wheat color is the most natural looking - and the most sought-after (easiest to sell) in the For Sale/Wanted section if you choose to sell your doll (meaning you'll get a higher price for her). Tan has gotten much darker in the past year. Recommend you work with your vendor as they'll know the latest hues being used for the brand of doll you're interested in.
Oh, welcome to the forum!!
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

if you want a quick and easy way to play around with different eye colours you could also try a set of eye mods from a member here

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=57400&p=1274076&hil ... e#p1274076

this gives you eye lids and the lens can be swapped out for another in seconds without having to pull the whole eye out.

INFORMATIONS