realsexdoll.com

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

Hi Iam sum what new (I just found the intro part) just wanted to say hi and I’ve been on here a lot in the past in guest mode and hopefully soon I’ll have a fill of my own Iam savoring right now for one from the sale section. All and all I just wanted to say hi

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Re: New member

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by optical delusion »

welcome to tdf. a lot of people lurk around here seeing what people have to say and learning from them. its a good way to know what to avoid out there. so congrats on doing your research and hopefully on your new doll

jokerisalive
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jokerisalive »

welcome bro. this site is pretty amazing at how much you will both see and learn. have fun.

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Howdy!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

Chris98king

Post by Chris98king »

If I did buy new Iam in a budget but I see sexdollparadise has a 140 cm yumi doll for $990 I was wondering would that be a good starter doll?

Meso
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Meso »

Welcome to the forum! I don't know what country you're in, but I scanned through that website for you. Right away I noticed a WM140 D-Cup advertised at over $2000. She stood out to me because she's always been one I've wanted (meaning this model of doll goes back years).
$2k for this doll - even IF this site offers her with the new skeleton - is too much (like hundreds too much). If you're outside of the U.S. please search out an approved TDF vendor in your country (they'll be the experts for Customs and/or import issues). In the U.S. each vendor has their own specialty. In my example above of WM, Jeff at Booty Call Dolls is my only choice. Don Delano is another great choice for EX Lite & JY.
Pause, take a breath, and ask lots of questions (you're already off to a great start).
http://www.dollalbum.com/dollgallery/in ... ?cat=13492
Dolls are like motorcycles: I wish I'd kept every one I ever rode.
Past Dolls:
Candy8Teen Taffy doll B-cup, tan. MLD D-cup, tan. AVSexToy 100cm D-cup, tan. YL148 D-cup, tan. JY166 Bambi body builder, natural, JY135 flat, tan, WM144 L-Cup, tan, WM140 A-cup, tan.
Current Dolls:
Mia: OR141 ExtraSoft, F-Cup, tan.
Vampirella & Cowgirl: Phicen

jmedeski007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jmedeski007 »

140 is small, so be prepared! In hindsight, I may have got a bigger size, but also I'm fine with my 140. With size comes weight also. Im probably already too attached to care a lot at this point.

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

Welcome.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Hello and welcome to TDF!
My Doll Album is here!

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

$990 is like, fake doll cheap. You're looking at about $1500+ to be legit for that model. Hit up BootyCallDolls, i'd say. He's got the full product lines, but still got that small-business customer service and can probably help you on pricing. Better to get a legit product for your first impression into dolls, than a fake that might develop problems real quick. just my two cents

Either way, welcome to the forum, we're glad to have ya. No more guest mode :)

jmedeski007
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by jmedeski007 »

SynthetikReality95 wrote:$990 is like, fake doll cheap. You're looking at about $1500+ to be legit for that model. Hit up BootyCallDolls, i'd say. He's got the full product lines, but still got that small-business customer service and can probably help you on pricing. Better to get a legit product for your first impression into dolls, than a fake that might develop problems real quick. just my two cents

Either way, welcome to the forum, we're glad to have ya. No more guest mode :)
My doll is a "fake" by your description and how dare you.

Fretless5
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Fretless5 »

A week ago I ordered one Yumi 140cm doll from MSLD (My Silicone Love Doll), for the same price, and today I received the shipping tracking information, now the waiting is worst since I received some pre-shipping photos and actual estimated date :wink:

SynthetikReality95
Ex-Member

Post by SynthetikReality95 »

jme, ok so I made a broad statement, fuckin sue me. :P

I mean, you CAN get a legit doll for that price range, and i'm genuinely happy for ya if that's the case for you. It is kind of a gamble though, I still would recommend a newbie some caution.

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

Hello and welcome to the forum! :glou:
While a 140 doll would be smaller than I prefer, I think that would be the perfect size for a starter doll.
Getting a doll from the sales section would be another good option for a first doll due to the outstanding deals that pop up. So if you find that dolls are not for you, then you won't be out of much money. :thumbs_up:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

INFORMATIONS