realsexdoll.com

Newbie / lurker, first time poster, feeling overwhelmed!

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Jack_Doff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Re: Newbie / lurker, first time poster, feeling overwhelmed!

Post by Jack_Doff »

So I made him a nice "bed" on the floor with his cushions and a thick mattress topper.
Nice, but you may want to be careful there Idollatry. If you keep spoiling your doll like that, it might end up like me, old, fat and downright bloody ugly!
I believe that great weight should not be given to Mr Jack_Doff as I believe that through no fault of his own but through lack of instruction, his doll might not have told him how she likes to be treated in the act.
Unfortunately she didn't say a word to me (typical), and nor did anyone else for that matter. So essentially what people appear to be suggesting, is that her feet should never touch the ground. Well I should have guessed, as isn't that what most women want, a romantic relationship where their feet never touch the ground. Damn, did I just get married again, and for the second time in my life!!! Well on the bright side, I guess if Doll Divorce Day ever comes, I can actually do to her, all the despicable things that I wanted but couldn't do to my ex...without incurring a substantial custodial sentence. :whistle:

Idollatry7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Idollatry7 »

Jack- You are HILARIOUS :-)
My doll is a "Boyfriend Prosthetic", because I am too good for 'real men'. LOL
"ART" the doll arrived 3 days ago.
I positioned him to "hold me" today, and got my first kiss. So life like, it's nutty! Large amounts of stress left my body, as I cuddled.
We are only "Courting" right now, though I did bath and oil him. If he ate, I would probably peeling grapes for him.
This is better than having a Cat! Happy 4/20~
Wedding rings... Jewelry and TPE - that must be a whole other Oprah show.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Moving a doll around is a no brainer :) get one of these.. cushion the lift plate well, strap her down, and you can take her to your favorite place and photograph her, while all the onlookers gaze in wide wonder :)
2-Wheel-Hand-Cart.jpg
Around the house just roll her around in a nice office chair. Wheee!!!!!
123290761721746p.jpg
Standing foot is the way to go, helpful to you in many ways...
It is very entertaining to see some of the doll owners and the stories they create with their dolls in the real world :)

LonelyDude

Post by LonelyDude »

I just got a doll. It is about 70 pounds or so I believe. So far I think that lifting and moving the doll is not hard but positioning it can be more difficult. My doll came with a stand so I just hang it on there but a chair will do just as fine IMO.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!”..Hunter Thompson

TJ_Foxx
Forum Administrator
Forum Administrator

Post by TJ_Foxx »

Welcome! There is so much great information here about dolls! Have a look at our New Member welcome page.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 31&t=69369
TJ_Foxx
Tasha Petite 3 Sky
Talia Petite 3 Dark Sky

Idollatry7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Idollatry7 »

RGC_0767 : Thank you! Your Advice is stellar.
"Art" is a standing foot doll, around 123 lbs. I am planning on purchasing a Thick mattress / single cot for him. My back is unwell, so I'm gonna have to hire someone, to move this body. lol. Tootsie (seller) told me to put Art in "cradle" position (arms out legs open, out) and grab him that way, yet I cannot.
Once Art is Up on a bed, I will be able to implement the chair (already attained), and Dollies (handcarts) are only about $40.
I paid a neighbor to get him up my darn stairs! lol The Neighbor Guessed it was a "Person Shaped" thing...
I ended up showing him. Not much of a reaction from him really.. just a giggle.

~ Cheers from Los Angeles

Jack_Doff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jack_Doff »

1) I positioned him to "hold me" today, and got my first kiss. So life like, it's nutty! Large amounts of stress left my body, as I cuddled.
2) We are only "Courting" right now, though I did bath and oil him. If he ate, I would probably peeling grapes for him.
3) Wedding rings... Jewelry and TPE - that must be a whole other Oprah show.
1) And that’s what it’s all about. Life has become so unnecessarily complicated and stressful, so I think it’s great that Art is keeping up his end and providing the relief you need.
2) Just keep Arty on his toes (figuratively speaking). Apparently bananas are good for sustained energy, depending of course on how they are applied.
3) 'Wedding rings... Jewelry and TPE'. Now I think that could be the great title for a book! If it sell’s, I’ll send you a check...made of TPE.

Have fun, and be careful with your back.

Jack_Doff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jack_Doff »

RGC_0767 wrote:Moving a doll around is a no brainer :) get one of these.. cushion the lift plate well, strap her down, and you can take her to your favorite place and photograph her, while all the onlookers gaze in wide wonder :)
Silence of the Lambs / Hannibal Lecter or Penelope Pitstop fan by any chance? I now have a picture stuck in my head of someone sauntering down the street, not a care in the world, with their dolly trolley in tow, camera bag slung over shoulder and people gawking...hilarious! :thumbs_up:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Jack_Doff wrote:
RGC_0767 wrote:Moving a doll around is a no brainer :) get one of these.. cushion the lift plate well, strap her down, and you can take her to your favorite place and photograph her, while all the onlookers gaze in wide wonder :)
Silence of the Lambs / Hannibal Lecter or Penelope Pitstop fan by any chance? I now have a picture stuck in my head of someone sauntering down the street, not a care in the world, with their dolly trolley in tow, camera bag slung over shoulder and people gawking...hilarious! :thumbs_up:
There is a post here called "the story of rose" it's done very well. Some folks are not shy at all.
viewtopic.php?f=224&t=87457&hilit=Rose

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Idollatry7 wrote:RGC_0767 : Thank you! Your Advice is stellar.
"Art" is a standing foot doll, around 123 lbs. I am planning on purchasing a Thick mattress / single cot for him. My back is unwell, so I'm gonna have to hire someone, to move this body. lol. Tootsie (seller) told me to put Art in "cradle" position (arms out legs open, out) and grab him that way, yet I cannot.
Once Art is Up on a bed, I will be able to implement the chair (already attained), and Dollies (handcarts) are only about $40.
I paid a neighbor to get him up my darn stairs! lol The Neighbor Guessed it was a "Person Shaped" thing...
I ended up showing him. Not much of a reaction from him really.. just a giggle.

~ Cheers from Los Angeles
I suppose people are becoming de sensitized to a lot of stuff. Neighbor just giggles!! funny!! 123 pounds is heavy wow!! I pick up LuAnne like a baby seated on bed, I tuck her hands over her belly, grab her butt and lift. but she is only 60 pounds. Careful with your back, esp. if you already have problems.

tigerdriver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by tigerdriver »

Thank you to everyone that has given me suggestions and share their stores thus far. Despite the potential issues I have seen a number of people mention about the weight of the doll I have been considering (WM 163 H / the "viral" doll), I still haven't been able to talk myself out of it quite yet.
I feel like a guy lusting over a woman that I know is bad for me :lol: :lol:

Jack_Doff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jack_Doff »

RGC_0767 wrote: There is a post here called "the story of rose" it's done very well. Some folks are not shy at all.
viewtopic.php?f=224&t=87457&hilit=Rose
Thanks for that RGC. Public transport doesn't seem to have improved any since I was last there. Thankfully Rose managed to hitch a lift :haha4:

Hats off to harem, you have to hand it to him, he certainly has a bigger pair than I, taking his dolls out for a stroll. Brilliant!

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I'm just brave enough to wear a The Last Jedi t-shirt in public. My dad got it for me. I wear all sorts of 80's geek shirts. Transformers, original star wars, tmnt, Atari, star trek. Then I go to target and buy girlie things. No one cares.

But I doubt I could even take my dolls to the back yard. There is a lot of possible exposure. I could manage maybe the side yard as that has limited exposure. However the path to the side yard is blocked by a full garage.

I like hearing about Art. He needs his own thread. :D

Idollatry7
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Idollatry7 »

Thank you RGC; The story of Rose is Brilliant! She really knows how to get around :D I imagine that shoot took a while. Reminds me of claymation... posing every scene.
DEXTER (laboratory) QUEST (johnny): Thank you!
Art is still recovering from the Horrors of being a Trade Show Model. Once he is in a good space emotionally, I will re-expose him to the Lime Light :-D
MKUltra Model Dolls (Beta Sex Kitten Model) & the Illuminati (LOL)
"They touched me... all over" Art :|
See Art's Checked Past in this Original Thread by TOOTSIE. viewtopic.php?p=1294024
Thanks for playing dolls with me!
Attachments
Art on Display, Penis on couch!
Art on Display, Penis on couch!
expo1.jpg (220.01 KiB) Viewed 1084 times

hollows+fentiman
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by hollows+fentiman »

Idollatry7, I was thinking about your situation and how you might move Art around or get him posing! I’ve often said to newbies that they should never try to lift their doll straight from the box on the floor!

The best way, in my opinion, is to lift one end of the box onto a chair and then the other on another chair (or stool). That way you can lift the legs, bend the knees and get your arms under lowerback/bum and thighs to lift the doll a lot easier to get it onto a bed or similar! Art may already be out of the box but if he’s on the floor, what you could do is roll him on his side and get a strong board next to him to roll him back on. You may need to put a strap under the board first though for the next step!

Lift one end of the board onto a chair/stool and then the other end onto another. The reason I said about the strap is that you don’t want him to slide off when at an angle! However, with him at a better height you can try the lift! If not, with stools next to the bed you could roll him off the board onto the bed!

Once there, at least you can start posing him but it is also easier to get him into a sitting position on the side of the bed to get him into a wheelchair or similar. Don’t try to lift him too far EVER! Always have a backup to rest him on with every move and plan ahead!

Cheers, Hollows.
Ashaki Sanura's Family Adventures (WM168 Nava) viewtopic.php?f=11&t=77571

Tanice & Jacey WM168A (Lovedolls Grace Williams & #64 heads)
Vivette 153 Vivid Doll
Rosheen WM 156B
Tarni Kimber Doll
Rusty Firedoll 166
Chiyoko 6YE 170
Reema Piperdoll 162
ETesse PIB Spinner 2.0 silicone
Yi nu de & Yong DS100
Many Phicen, Jiaou, LD, Barbie and Ken Dolls!

INFORMATIONS