realsexdoll.com

Are my expectations unrealistic?

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

mala78
Ex-Member

Re: Are my expectations unrealistic?

Post by mala78 »

Jack_Doff wrote:I purchased a WM Doll shortly after the Christmas holidays 2017. Now this might have been my first mistake, as apparently all and sundae were apparently doing likewise and the manufactures were working flat out to keep up with demand. So I now question if the quality of my doll is the cause of so many issues, or just something to be expected, despite a $2k+ ($2.5AUD) price tag?

I had done what I considered to be a reasonable amount of research in the months prior to purchase, sadly however I didn’t come across the Doll Forum during that time. Whilst generally valuable, sometimes item you come across during research can be misleading. I’ll get to that in a bit

As I imagine most will agree, a few grand spent on a doll is a fair investment, and an investment I expected to last for a reasonable period of time, 12 months at the very least. So having taken the plunge, selected my doll body, head and options, I placed the order and waited, admittedly, somewhat impatiently for it to arrive. Almost a month including a small delay due to Australian Border Force questions and request for information (purchase receipt, photos and link to sellers’ site) passed before the doll eventually arrived.

Whilst I had used my tape measure a few times to give me an idea of doll sizes, I was still not prepared for the size of the box or indeed the weight. 35Kg isn’t that heavy in the scheme of things, until you have a dead weight and awkward shape to carry.
TIP: My first tip is that opening the box is obviously easiest done flat on the floor, however once open, you might want to consider standing it up when it comes to removing the doll itself. At least that way you’re straight backed when you remove it from the box.

Within a day, the souls of the dolls feet started to split. Now I didn’t select the (non-default) Standing Feet option. In part, that decision was made partly based on my ignorance and partly on an image I had seen in my travels of a doll standing on a metal platform, looking, for all intense and purpose like a mannequin. I assumed, incorrectly is seems, that the purpose of standing feet was to affix to a platform.

Having contacted the vendor, I was offered a second dolls head (of my choice) as a form of compensation. I believe now that I have been stupid to accept, as without major work and the right materials, the feet are fairly well buggered (technical term).

I still don’t understand why there are two types of feet. It’s clear that users are going to move a doll around and when they do, at some point the doll will be on its feet. So if the feet aren’t capable of dealing with that, then that has to rate as a significate issue. Also, if standing feet are the recommendation, it should be the Standard Option, not the alternative. Why even produce an option that is not capable of holding up the weight of the doll without rapid deterioration?

Currently I have bound the feet up, fitted socks and sneakers to try and halt the deterioration having have lumps of silicone begin to come away and the remaining silicone turn black from the metal inside the foot, which is now also visible. This is less than ideal as anytime I wish to shower the doll, I have to undo and redo everything. Glue alone will not repair the feet.
TIP: Potentially you might want to give serious consideration to Standing Feet, especially as some vendors now seem to be offering that option free-of-charge.

Despite several exchanges highlighting my concerns, the 2nd head arrived with the incorrect skin tone. My doll is light tan, which was recommend by the vendor and the 2nd head is natural. In the meantime, the eye lashes have come away from the dolls head and a finger has gone all floppy. Eyes are packed with cotton wool, which is a cheap solution. I considered trying out marbles to replace the cotton wool and help the eyes swivel but saw a post from someone yesterday who suggested plastic beads from an art shop...even better!!

One floppy finger quickly turns into all fingers which have come away from the hand internally and flop around. When I looked at the videos on how to repair fingers, I saw what looks to be pipe clears (metal wire, coated with cotton wool and used to clean out old tobacco pipes), being used as the structure for the fingers. As a child, we used metal coat hangers for all sort of stuff and I quickly learned that bending wire back and forth several times will break the wire, so what on earth are the manufacturers thinking when selecting wire as a solution? After hearing about metal skeletons prior to purchase, my expectations didn’t for one moment consider that the fingers would be anything other than a metal skeletal design. One hand then turns into two hands with the same problem and now one foot has wire protruding out between toes.

A new head is delivered, this time the skin tone is only a couple of shades off that of the body and hardly noticeable in indoor light. I’m so over it, I really couldn’t be bothered to request another and besides, the rate of deterioration of the dolls made me think there would be little left to attach the head to other than a bare metal skeleton…with no fingers. OK, note to self, try to lay off the sarcasm.

What the new head did highlight was the fact that the original head was poorly manufactured. Rather than just the single orifice, the original head was also open up into the eye sockets and liquids could also penetrate to the threaded fixing which, as a consequence, turned the fixing rusty and stained the neck of the doll. The new head has only the one orifice which appears to be fully enclosed. Perfect.

OK, I’ll be fair and positive for a brief moment, the torso is looking pretty good still, but then again, it’s only been a couple of months, so it bloody well should be. Unfortunately, whilst waiting for that final head to arrive, the doll suffered a major split between the vaginal and anal area, with the labia opening up to encompass both holes. The damage, 10cm’s in length and about 2.5 – 3.5cm’s deep and fairly unsightly.

I had asked the vendor to send me some glue with the replacement head, which took almost 3 weeks to arrive. I’ve repaired a couple of small splits and that’s one thing, but this tear is huge and I suspect will have to be undertaken in stages and over a period of a couple of weeks. None of the repair videos I’ve seen to-date, show anything like a repair this large. I’m considering trying sil_poxy instead of the vendors glue, which came in one tiny unmarked and the other tiny labelled (in Chinese) bottles.

I will say in fairness to the vendor, that communications have been excellent for the most part. Ultimately my issue is with the quality of the product and the manufacturing process.

I consider that I look after my property, and treat it well, as I have done with the doll. In many respects I’m fairly handy…with my hands lol, am analytical and mechanically minded, with plenty of past DIY experience, but I’m no surgeon. I wasn’t expecting surgical skills would be required this early on in the game.

I feel there should be some mesh strengthening (similar to that used when fibre glassing or surgery to support muscles/skin growth) placed in weak areas, i.e. between the vaginal and anal area, during the manufacturing process to prevent the issue I have experienced

I understand sellers can’t or don’t want to include glues, etc., in with the dolls due to delivery issues, however no glue, means dolls are out-of-service in some cases until repairs are completed. Furthermore, purchasers are left to try and find substitutes for parts, like fingers or fillers, as there seems to be none offered by the sellers. I feel a basic repair kit should at the very least be offered and either included in the cost and shipped separately or advertised as an Optional Extra.

Better still, cheap solutions used in the fingers, should be eliminated from the process and something more suitable used in its place. Minor repairs caused by bumps and knocks when moving the doll I can accept, I just can’t accept the amount of issues I’ve already experienced in just a couple of months, with the impression, more is to come. Ultimately, I now have a $2.5k doll that’s perhaps worth $800 - $1000 to someone who is willing to carry out the repairs.

So, is it unreasonable to expect a doll that is still less than 3 months old, to be in a far better condition than mine is currently?
Thank you for posting this.I totally agree with you.
I have my doll for almost 4 weeks and although i have not the problems you have i totally agree with you and sometimes i feel i was ripped off by WM .
What i mean.

1) I bought a 2000$ item and it delivered in a box with no manual in
No information at all, how to use, how to wash, how to repair, how to move the doll , how to storage nothing at all.
What if i wasn't A TDF member?How would i know how to treat my doll?
You are buying a 10$ device and it comes with 20 pages user manual.
Wm is selling a 2000$ item and gives you nothing.
I ve sent them an email if it is safe to hang the doll from her neck for storage and got no answer.
After sales support by WM is a joke.

2) Broken fingers and vagina tears.
As i ve already wrote in another thread

''The areas around the love holes are weak and very easy to get damage bcs the manufacturers do not want your doll to last forever but to buy another one sooner than expected.
Who would keep a sex doll with all the love holes ripped off''

Finally for the vagina tear you have i recommend indigo's repair kit.
I had a small tear also down that i ve made trying to get the insert out for cleaning.
I tried TPE glue at 1st but did nothing, with indigo's repair kit it was an easy fix.

Tyr
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Tyr »

My Doll Ami, has 7 broken fingers (I had to remove the wires) and one that is going. She started to deteriorate from the off. A large lump about the size of a finger 'disappeared' from inside her vagina. I think she split TBH. She has been repaired several times with limited success and my enthusiasm for repairing her is at a low ebb just now. I have a Indigo repair kit and have had good results on test pieces. Not used it on Ami yet.
I have said before that the fragility of these dolls in the 'downstairs' area needs attention. Especially as they are marketed as Sex Dolls. (I would wish they were referred to as 'companion' or some such, They are much more than sex dolls to some of us). 'Not fit for purpose' comes to mind.
Ami is coming up to her second birthday and all faults aside, I would not part with her.
“We’ve always been vulnerable. Every day you go out the house, you’re vulnerable. You’re inches from diving under a bus or somebody hitting you over the head for your money. Nothing is safe. Everybody seems to be obsessed with safety. Well, nothing is safe, okay? Nothing! Make the most of it while you’re safe now. You won’t be tomorrow, maybe.”
The Late, Great, Ian Fraser Kilminster.

My 'e' key is getting sticky, so now and thn words may look a bit odd.

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

Tyr wrote:My Doll Ami, has 7 broken fingers (I had to remove the wires) and one that is going. She started to deteriorate from the off. A large lump about the size of a finger 'disappeared' from inside her vagina. I think she split TBH. She has been repaired several times with limited success and my enthusiasm for repairing her is at a low ebb just now. I have a Indigo repair kit and have had good results on test pieces. Not used it on Ami yet.
I have said before that the fragility of these dolls in the 'downstairs' area needs attention. Especially as they are marketed as Sex Dolls. (I would wish they were referred to as 'companion' or some such, They are much more than sex dolls to some of us). 'Not fit for purpose' comes to mind.
Ami is coming up to her second birthday and all faults aside, I would not part with her.
I still remember the headline of a topic someone made here a few days ago.

The sex dolls are not for sex .That is so true.

Personally i ve bought my doll for sex , if i was looking for a companion i would get a dog or a cat.

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Post by WhataTimeToBeAlive »

mala78 wrote:Personally i ve bought my doll for sex , if i was looking for a companion i would get a dog or a cat.
As will I!

Posts like these are incredibly usefull to new members like myself. And the more people who chime in with construtive critiscism, the more usefull it gets...

Thank you all for sharing!

mala78
Ex-Member

Post by mala78 »

WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote:
mala78 wrote:Personally i ve bought my doll for sex , if i was looking for a companion i would get a dog or a cat.
As will I!

Posts like these are incredibly usefull to new members like myself. And the more people who chime in with construtive critiscism, the more usefull it gets...

Thank you all for sharing!

Personally i haven't regretted my purchase but if the doll ends up useless for sex with all her holes ripped off in less than a year i won't buy a 2d one until manufacturers get their customers more serious and fix all the designing flaws

What is the point to buy the new skeleton since the vagina and fingers have the same old problematic design.
Fix those first and then offer a new skeleton.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Hi Jack_Doff,

As soon as I read your intro I was regretting spending half the night posting a reply, as I anticipated one of the lads would drop me in the shit as the Aussie doll expert, especially with the tpe dolls, so thanks lads for not doing this.

OK, yes there are a few valid concerns, and anyone not doll experienced and extremely doll savvy probably is not going to be aware of all the things one needs to consider, and then be able to research accordingly.

So without making a ten thousand character post, that no one these days could be arsed to read, I will refer you to this topic.

https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 7#p1285807

I have posted volumes on the forum and the links I have provided in that topic for the maintenance, repair, movement and uses of tpe dollies is thorough and a great resource for tpe dolly owners.

and take the time to read and absorb each of the links (so open each link in a new tab), and this will address many of your questions and help you adjust any expectations.

In the event you need additional information, flick me a PM mate.and I will get to you as soon as I answer the 25 PMs in normally get a day :whistle:

Anung downunder!

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Jack_Doff wrote: Thanks, good tips. They highlight two things for me;
1) the need for dolls to be delivered with a 'How to' manual'. It doesn't have to be 'War and Peace', just provide the best tips on ensuring maximum longevity for the doll. Sadly, all the advice comes post disaster, when a little pro-activity by the manufactures or sellers could save everyone a lot of heartache.
2) The need to either strengthen the doll in that area or limit the distance the legs can be parted.

Maybe my next topic will be, Should we so easily accept flaws, due to poor design / testing?
Perhaps you might suggest to your vendor that all dolls be accompanied with a sex position guide as I've outlined above.

It's not really a flaw or poor design but instructions are useful. Women know what to do whilst dolls don't and you have to think for them . . . and it's counterintuitive.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

haremlover wrote:
Jack_Doff wrote: Thanks, good tips. They highlight two things for me;
1) the need for dolls to be delivered with a 'How to' manual'. It doesn't have to be 'War and Peace', just provide the best tips on ensuring maximum longevity for the doll. Sadly, all the advice comes post disaster, when a little pro-activity by the manufactures or sellers could save everyone a lot of heartache.
2) The need to either strengthen the doll in that area or limit the distance the legs can be parted.

Maybe my next topic will be, Should we so easily accept flaws, due to poor design / testing?
Perhaps you might suggest to your vendor that all dolls be accompanied with a sex position guide as I've outlined above.

It's not really a flaw or poor design but instructions are useful. Women know what to do whilst dolls don't and you have to think for them . . . and it's counterintuitive.

Best wishes

Harem
All shapes and sizes. Some guys hump furiously, some guys are lovers. There are heavy men, slim men. It's a difficult thing for any manufacturer to really know for sure how a man is to use (or abuse) the dolls. Or if they are a linebacker, or Tiny Tim.
The seller I bought from posted a common sense thing in the ad. Along the lines of "respect, not abuse"
As a joke, owners can volunteer to work in testing dept. And offer suggestions how to make them more durable. :) I bet if that job were offered, guys would be killing each other for a job like that... LOL

WhataTimeToBeAlive

mala78 wrote:What is the point to buy the new skeleton since the vagina and fingers have the same old problematic design.
Fix those first and then offer a new skeleton.
IMHO, innovations need to happen on all fronts simultanously. So my counter-question would be; Why buy a life-sized doll if all she can do is missionary after the first year, due to bad skeleton durabillity?

TPE/silicone durability and feel, skeleton posability and durability, skintextures, genital placement and alignment, oral capabilities, hand-posing tech (currently the terribly designed finger wires). Why should they only focus on one aspect, when all are a long way from perfection?

I say; give me all the improvements you can make! :)

Jack_Doff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jack_Doff »

mala78 - Personally I’ve bought my doll for sex , if i was looking for a companion i would get a dog or a cat.
I hear that and likewise, except maybe not another cat.
WhataTimeToBeAlive - Posts like these are incredibly useful to new members like myself. And the more people who chime in with constructive criticism, the more usefull it gets...
That’s great to hear mala78, because if nothing else, hopefully it helps people make more informed decisions, and possibly avoid the potholes and pitfalls others have already discovered.
Anung Un Rama - As soon as I read your intro I was regretting spending half the night posting a reply, as I anticipated one of the lads would drop me in the shit as the Aussie doll expert, especially with the tpe dolls
Many thanks for introducing yourself (as the Aussie Doll Expert) and for the link to your post, which I look forward to reviewing over the coming days. I may well be picking your brain at some point. Much appreciated.
Harem - It's not really a flaw or poor design but instructions are useful.

I do agree instructions are useful. From reading posts, I now appreciate that heat generated can lead to the splitting of the vaginal / anal area, hence lubrication required, much like a beer after work. But, if you design a doll to open its legs to a certain point, I still feel the design should ensure the TPE can take it, or put a stop in place to limit how far the dolls legs can part. I appreciate that’s not how things work these days, but if I were designing something, I would want to be proud of what I deliver and know it was suitable for purpose. Call me old fashioned…no actually don’t! ;)
RGC_0767 - The seller I bought from posted a common sense thing in the ad. Along the lines of "respect, not abuse"
Yes but did they specify what constitutes ‘abuse’? Personally I think that’s a cop out, build an unfit for purpose product and use ‘abuse’ as their get out of jail free card. A product is being described as a ‘sex doll’. We’ve been on this planet long enough to know we are all different, therefore, and within reason, you build a product that is of a quality to meet 75% – 80% of the needs of the intended market, not 30% - 40%. It’s a sex doll, not a ‘love’ doll.

I just wonder how much profit is being made? Would a $5 per doll for materials (i.e. finger wires) or slight change to the process (insert supporting mesh around the vaginal / anal area and under foot), bring about a substantial improvement.

To be frank, I wasn’t ready to spend thousands of $ on my first doll, but the down side to selling something that is substandard to me, is that I’m now in no hurry to purchase another, be it TPE or silicone. Conversely, I see many members here own multiple dolls, and I’ll take a leap and assume they will have favorites, which may be attributed to the quality of the doll, not merely breast size. ;)

Perhaps I need to kick off another post - Has society become too complacent and accepting of products that are unfit for purpose?
WhataTimeToBeAlive - TPE/silicone durability and feel, skeleton posability and durability, skintextures, genital placement and alignment, oral capabilities, hand-posing tech (currently the terribly designed finger wires). Why should they only focus on one aspect, when all are a long way from perfection?

I say; give me all the improvements you can make!
And I say Amen to that! I might start (yet another) new topic (if it hasn't already be done) to ascertain how main suggestions aired via this forum or directly to sellers / vendors, have members actually seen implemented?

WhataTimeToBeAlive

Jack_Doff wrote: And I say Amen to that! I might start (yet another) new topic (if it hasn't already be done) to ascertain how main suggestions aired via this forum or directly to sellers / vendors, have members actually seen implemented?
New topics are always a treat, but i suggest using the search engine on TDF before lighting up the keyboard. :)
The engine has some shortcomings, but generally useful. That said, i havent seen a topic like that, but ive only been on TDF for some 20 days.

EDIT: Just remembered that Haremlover currently has a thread where he's communicating with a vendor/manufacturer, who asked him for comments on a specific doll they leant him. Thats pretty awesome and i recommend you read it!

viewtopic.php?f=396&t=99066

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Jack_Doff wrote:
Harem - It's not really a flaw or poor design but instructions are useful.

I do agree instructions are useful. From reading posts, I now appreciate that heat generated can lead to the splitting of the vaginal / anal area, hence lubrication required, much like a beer after work. But, if you design a doll to open its legs to a certain point, I still feel the design should ensure the TPE can take it, or put a stop in place to limit how far the dolls legs can part. I appreciate that’s not how things work these days, but if I were designing something, I would want to be proud of what I deliver and know it was suitable for purpose. Call me old fashioned…no actually don’t! ;)
It's not heat. It's mere friction. Lubrication is as important to a sexdoll as to the pistons in your engine. Not enough lube and your engine breaks a con rod.

The problem with limiting movement is that limiting movement for one purpose will limit movement for other purposes.
WhataTimeToBeAlive wrote: EDIT: Just remembered that Haremlover currently has a thread where he's communicating with a vendor/manufacturer, who asked him for comments on a specific doll they leant him. Thats pretty awesome and i recommend you read it!

viewto

pic.php?f=396&t=99066
;-) Thanks so much for the compliment. It's great to be able to influence manufacturers to do things better and also it's a particular credit to that manufacturer to have asked me to review their lady and to have felt able to publish my comments uncensored.

You'll see from the photos I took in that thread that I was, for the purposes of art rather than merely of science, of pushing the skeleton to its limit.

I'm sorry to say that as I wanted to preserve that doll for the purposes of photography unblemished I have not subjected that doll to the rigorous hammer of Hephaestus even in the name of Athena viewtopic.php?f=265&t=99373. Now that's what I really call testing . . . although . . . isn't it a frustration that machines take our jobs away?

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Jack_Doff
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Jack_Doff »

haremlover wrote:
Jack_Doff wrote:
It's not heat. It's mere friction. Lubrication is as important to a sexdoll as to the pistons in your engine. Not enough lube and your engine breaks a con rod.
harem, I could have better articulated myself but essentially we are talking about the same thing. 'When surfaces in contact move relative to each other, the friction between the two surfaces converts kinetic energy into thermal energy, i.e. heat'. I totally understand the necessity for lubrication, not only in an effort to reduce friction, but to gain entry into tight places in the first place.

The conversation has made me think more about the problem and I have come to realize something that hadn't occurred to me before. When my doll is flat on her back on the dining room table, the lubrication I applied eventually gathers right up inside. Most of the time, I notice, in which case, I either change my or the dolls position to allow the lube to work back down, or I simply apply more. But very occasionally, in the heat of the moment (the sweaty kind), not enough lube has been available for the entire length of the passage.

I now think that's where the problem started and probably something new doll members need to be aware of.

Apologies if that was a little too graphic for those reading this during their lunch break. Hot dog anyone? ;)

Cheers

Jack

Gordonis

Post by Gordonis »

I've had issues with my WM 163CM Hcup after our first night together. I opted for the insert and used the method here to install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waSSAEgSbzI

During our first night, I also used this position several times as well. It was a good night! That said I did everything I was supposed to do leading up to the "first time", washing, cleaning and powdering. However the next morning, I noticed a small vaginal tear. This was the first night! $2.7K Cdn and that's what happens?!?! Anyway, I digress just a bit frustrated. Didn't ever contact my vendor about the issues at all. So now comes the repairs. I'm a pretty resourceful guy and can figure most things out myself. So I ordered the premium care kit (please take more of my money). And once it arrived, I started second guessing using the TPE glue to do a repair down there. As I've read the horror stories. So I bought a soldering iron and started with the foot repair.

So now the plan is to cut a small piece from the neck and do a melt and fuse method for the vaginal tear. Will have to use all of my patience to undertake the task ahead. I almost feel like a surgeon going in to the OR to do a transplant.

If the TPE is stressed when the legs are spread open and stress on TPE can cause tears than why don't they make the mold with open legs so it's not stressed?

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

Gordonis wrote:I've had issues with my WM 163CM Hcup after our first night together. I opted for the insert and used the method here to install: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waSSAEgSbzI

During our first night, I also used this position several times as well. It was a good night! That said I did everything I was supposed to do leading up to the "first time", washing, cleaning and powdering. However the next morning, I noticed a small vaginal tear. This was the first night! $2.7K Cdn and that's what happens?!?! Anyway, I digress just a bit frustrated. Didn't ever contact my vendor about the issues at all. So now comes the repairs. I'm a pretty resourceful guy and can figure most things out myself. So I ordered the premium care kit (please take more of my money). And once it arrived, I started second guessing using the TPE glue to do a repair down there. As I've read the horror stories. So I bought a soldering iron and started with the foot repair.

So now the plan is to cut a small piece from the neck and do a melt and fuse method for the vaginal tear. Will have to use all of my patience to undertake the task ahead. I almost feel like a surgeon going in to the OR to do a transplant.

If the TPE is stressed when the legs are spread open and stress on TPE can cause tears than why don't they make the mold with open legs so it's not stressed?
They do have legs spread some during molding. /\ Having the bum hole closer to vagina may cause the tearing so many owners have had. It may be another reason the bum hole may be further away on some dolls to prevent this. I am only using common sense here.
To fix your tear you'll need to have the tear in a completely relaxed state, otherwise it will just make the spot you are trying to repair worse. You can snip some TPE from the neck, having a bit of spare material is very helpful.
Using the solder iron with it's standard tip will be very tricky. I have 4 soldering irons now. The lowest temp on them are 200c. TOO HOT!! So I've made some tips out of ordinary residential copper electrical wire. Wrapped around the tip and extended 2 inches from tip to help get a cooler temp. Imagination for tip types can be endless. Melting temps are between 150c and 180c. All TPE is not created equal I've discovered using various TPE testing toys.
You are correct, being a doll owner does cause us to be surgeons sometimes.
Some owners never have these troubles, others do.
Be patient, be creative, and you'll have it fixed up better.

INFORMATIONS