realsexdoll.com

A (long) Hello Dollforum

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

A (long) Hello Dollforum

Post by Swampkandy »

Hey all,

Recent lurker from South East UK here on my adventure finding my first doll - having already made contact with Phil @ The Doll House I already know I've made the right decision.

Years ago - I would have scoffed at the idea of owning a doll, having seen various TV documentaries making it seem like a pervy taboo that only strange men in trench coats would enjoy.

Alas, despite this gross misjudgement - I found myself muttering to my myself - "I would love to do that" - but the sheer price point put me off (I think it was a Sinthetics documentary and some mega $$$$).

Fast forward a few months and I saw on my go-to adult toy website they had started listing realistic dolls at a respectable price - my heart skipped a beat and was almost ready to click "buy" on the first doll I saw.

But something held me back, I decided to investigate further - a) was this a good price and b) surely there must be other websites out there as well as communities full of like minded fans?

And here I am - the last week or so has been a blur, I have literally lost track of the hours I have spent searching through this forum and reading peoples stories, admiring the beautiful photos and really feeling a connection.

Why do I desire a doll?

I have been with my girlfriend for nearly 10 years now and love her to bits, we were both each others first and haven't been with anyone else since. We share few secrets so I expressed my wish on getting a doll - I mean, hiding something this big would have been impossible anyway - so it had to be done.

She didn't seem upset but more confused - asking why I even wanted one?

At first I thought it would be all about the sex - a lifesize fleshlight if you will - but after exploring this community, I have seen a whole other side to it besides the obvious pleasure aspect.

They feel alive, some of the bonds I have witnessed between members and their dolls is insane, the passion which goes into owning one has really tugged at something inside me.

And while our own sex life is pretty great, there has always been a gap left unsatisfied in my love life - knowing full well my sex drive and level of kinkiness far exceeds her own, and she knows it.

Having often discussed the idea of casually dating others for some fun - we never got past talking about it. Something just felt wrong about it - but a doll? That is a whole different story.

I'm still young, you live only once and I thought the hell with it - lets not worry about the future and just enjoy the present. :D

The head has been decided already, after many hours of head-hunting (lol) - I found the girl of my dreams.

A WM #172 "Ailrinni" Elf design. Literally she takes my breath away everytime I look at her - I just hope she does the same IRL.

The body ... I am less sure about. My first choice was the WM 163 H cup thanks to "that" photo :lol: but the weight is a total no no for me, since it will be stored under my bed and require some fiddly manoeuvring.

My latest choice is between the WM 157 B cup or the WM 140 - although I fear it might be a bit too small...
I did like the YL 148 too but it doesn't seem to have as much customisation options as WM? Plus The Doll House are currently offering free wigs with WM orders.

Anyway - long introduction over and back to body searching.

Thank you for having such a great community here and I look forward to chatting more and posting photos of my future arrival. :)

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Re: A (long) Hello Dollforum

Post by gonestill77 »

Hello and welcome Swampkandy! Nice choice on an elfhead. :thumbs_up:
For your first doll, you may want to start on the smaller side. Not too small, like nothing below a 140cm.
My first lady is a Sanhui 145 and she weighs 60 pounds.
She was a lot to handle for the first 2 weeks, bit then I got used to her. 60 pounds is a good weight for a first doll.

You may also want to look into silicone dolls. They are easier to maintain and repair. Sanhui and jmdoll and ds all have elf heads for their dolls.

Good luck on your search. :mrgreen:

:glou:
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Dolly Dearest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dolly Dearest »

Welcome to the forum!
My blog:
https://dollydearest9.wixsite.com/blog
My doll videos:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCm7nBz ... 3Cw/videos
https://xhamster.com/users/dollydearest/videos
My dolls:
Vanessa, WM140 D-cups with heads WM #36, WM #46 & WM #233, tan skin (TPE)
Alice, WM100 D-cups with anime & lovely head, natural skin (TPE)
Isabell, Z-onedoll 160 with head A32, pink skin (Silicone)
Booberella, YourDoll 150 O-cups with heads WM #47 & YL #188, light tan skin (TPE)

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi!

And WELCOME!

I've got for sale on behalf of another member a bargain YL148 viewtopic.php?f=128&t=99147 and I really want the space. I'm very impressed by this doll but don't need another one

If you would like to come and look, and be introduced to my other ladies if you want, I'm probably not a million miles from you and around all day if you'd like to come over.

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Slew
TDF Staff Alumni
TDF Staff Alumni

Post by Slew »

Hello Swampkandy, ----> Welcome <---- :drinking:

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

Welcome Swampkandy,

As for deciding between the 140 and 157 I really don't think you can go wrong, both are great But maybe you can ask your GF to make this decision or at least help. It will give her a little more ownership of the process. I can't imagine a situation where your girlfriend won't be at least a little bit jealous with a "perfect" woman moving in. The more you can involve the GF in the doll decisions going forward the better I would think. I don't have a wife or girlfriend so I could be wrong I admit.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Stewie studmuffin
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Southside Virginia. A place where the men are men and the horses are nervous.

Post by Stewie studmuffin »

A lot of great advice here. So I don't have much to add except.............................
Welcome to the forum! :glou:
No matter how pretty she is, there is a guy out there somewhere who is tired of her shit!

Girlfriends are for guys who haven't found the right doll yet.

I feel much better now that I've given up hope.

HotDiggityDoll
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by HotDiggityDoll »

Hello Swampkandy, welcome to TDF!

:glou:
My Doll Album is here!

Aikolover1
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Aikolover1 »

Hello Swampkandy, and welcome to doll paradise.[
Jade 80cm Jmdoll Elf
KellyJ 165cm Sanhui
April. 145cm Sanhui

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

Thanks for the warm welcome all - am still stuck between the different bodies which is slowly starting to drive me insane. :lol:

Just when I think I have made my mind up ... I see a women in real life with a different shape and it makes me reconsider!

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Oh dear. The blurr between real women and toy ladies . . . Dangerous territory.

You're welcome to visit my ladies if you'd like

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Mr Miyagi

Post by Mr Miyagi »

this 90ish pounds is so worth it for me

Swampkandy
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Swampkandy »

haremlover wrote:Oh dear. The blurr between real women and toy ladies . . . Dangerous territory.

You're welcome to visit my ladies if you'd like

Best wishes

Harem

Thank you Haremlover ! Once I have enough posts to PM I might take you up on that - I'm in the Brighton area.

INFORMATIONS