realsexdoll.com

Indroducing myself

A place for new members to post their introduction.

Moderator: Kite

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Indroducing myself

Post by MrVitalic »

Another Mandos shot if you dont mind :P

Dolls are awesome ! :glou:

- Marianne wm157b/head 159 from BCD ❤❤❤

Favorite song or mix atm, this change in a heartbeat.

Cubiko
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Post by Cubiko »

30pointbuck wrote:Welcome and nice choice! WM 157 is one of my favorites, but no way does it weigh 62lbs.
True weight is 75lbs according to this.
https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 8#p1261755
samara78 wrote: The weight. This is a heavu doll you are looking at. 34-36 kilos.

You are both incorrect. I and others have weighed our 157B several times, and mine weighs exactly 28,5kg (62-63lbs) with head. The same doll may vary a little bit up or down from doll to doll, but not up to 34kg (75 lbs) or more. Those kgs/lbs really make a difference.

The doll you and Samara are pointing to is a 2016 model D-cup called Jotti (from this thread: https://www.dollforum.com/forum/viewtop ... 67&t=74175) and is a completely different doll, owned and weighed by fellow forum member and super cool guy Begog. Whoever made that list should correct it or specify what doll it is.

Again, please have your facts checked before presenting them. This forum is already overflowing with false facts by vendors and others, that spread like fire in dry grass.
samara78 wrote: Be sure you want a doll first.
Ways to know you want to have a doll.
Being in the department store, and finding yourself attracted to the mannequins.
2 habving tried to build your own doll. If you have than a doll might be 4 you.
I don´t think this is true at all, there is no stereotypic doll owner any more. I am not attracted to mannequins in stores or wanted to build my own doll, yet here I am and dolls are definitely for me.

Welcome to the forum btw. :D

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

The great and only Mandos! :mrgreen: This is because of your fantastic shot I'm here ahah. So right now I'm struggling between the wm 145cm and 157cm, for my head choice its between head 162 or 159 (another struggle). I love both body and both head. I still have to search more info about the 145 to make my mind.

And as you said, theres no stereotype for doll owner. I just want a beautiful gall in my house. Simple as that.

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

MrVitalic wrote:The great and only Mandos! :mrgreen: This is because of your fantastic shot I'm here ahah. So right now I'm struggling between the wm 145cm and 157cm, for my head choice its between head 162 or 159 (another struggle). I love both body and both head. I still have to search more info about the 145 to make my mind.

And as you said, theres no stereotype for doll owner. I just want a beautiful gall in my house. Simple as that.
No disrespect to professional photography. But maybe look for more amateur photos of the doll(s) that's got you hooked. I was originally interested in a specific face when I was shopping. The face I wanted was quite a bit more money. Since, I've seen amateur photos of this face and was actually happy I did not buy it.
It is beautiful, but the one I ended up with is even more beautiful. (to me) The bodies were similar, if not the same.
So easy big fella, take your time... :) Sometimes all it is? hook, line, sinker.... LOL The photos do reel 'em in :)

MrVitalic
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by MrVitalic »

RGC_0767 wrote:
MrVitalic wrote:The great and only Mandos! :mrgreen: This is because of your fantastic shot I'm here ahah. So right now I'm struggling between the wm 145cm and 157cm, for my head choice its between head 162 or 159 (another struggle). I love both body and both head. I still have to search more info about the 145 to make my mind.

No disrespect to professional photography. But maybe look for more amateur photos of the doll(s) that's got you hooked. I was originally interested in a specific face when I was shopping. The face I wanted was quite a bit more money. Since, I've seen amateur photos of this face and was actually happy I did not buy it.
It is beautiful, but the one I ended up with is even more beautiful. (to me) The bodies were similar, if not the same.
So easy big fella, take your time... :) Sometimes all it is? hook, line, sinker.... LOL The photos do reel 'em in :)
Thats a really nice tips. I found 2 set of photo for the head 162 and 159. They are both the same whitest skin color, almost as if the are sick. My choice was going for the 159 afterthought but now I can compare. Aww Shiet its tough, I love both. I think I will go with 159, She have a more neutral expression that can be interpreted in many way (relax, mean, fragile). Head 162 look more open, vibrant but she lack a bit on nuance. Anyway, I'm doing my purchase tonight weeee!!!

INFORMATIONS