It is currently Mon Oct 15, 2018 10:14 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 6 of 7 [ 94 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post subject: Re: 21 inch wide booty ! Brand new line of masturbation aid
PostPosted: Wed Dec 11, 2013 11:20 pm 

SMCSshop wrote:
Hello,

I am not sure if we can post this here or not. If we are wrong we apologize and please remove.

We are proud to launch a new line of masturbation sex aid toy for men.

But, this is the biggest of its kind yet ! Promotional selling price of $300 ($400 Actual). 21 inches wide and weighing in at 42 pounds of high quality TPR (Not 100% Silicone) !!!! May pre-order now, get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns or visit us here at http://www.seductivemidnightcandyshop.com

Also, here we showcase it in a video http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-OVgqDG6x8

SMCS

$300.00 is the better selling price, how do buyers know the product works well enough to trigger ejaculation? Who has tested this product thoroughly? For men to want to seek out and buy this product for $300.00 or $400.00 bucks, it better perform worth the cash..

Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Dec 12, 2013 6:38 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

ccdays28 wrote:
SMCSshop wrote:
Hello,

I am not sure if we can post this here or not. If we are wrong we apologize and please remove.

But, this is the biggest of its kind yet ! Promotional selling price of $300 ($400 Actual). 21 inches wide and weighing in at 42 pounds of high quality TPR (Not 100% Silicone) !!!! May pre-order now, get in touch with us if you have any questions or concerns or visit us here at http://www.seductivemidnightcandyshop.com

SMCS

$300.00 is the better selling price, how do buyers know the product works well enough to trigger ejaculation? Who has tested this product thoroughly? For men to want to seek out and buy this product for $300.00 or $400.00 bucks, it better perform worth the cash..

Hi ccdays28,

We completely agree with you. Customers started a thread leaving detailed reviews buddy. If you would like, visit our website http://www.seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/ and go to the Video page, click on the pictures and you will be directed to a file video of the product demo reel. Enjoy !

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=49343

We sold so many we are back ordered at the moment. Next time they will be available is in March after this January's orders are shipped. Thank you all for your patience.

Best Wishes,

Carlos
SMCS

PostPosted: Tue Jan 07, 2014 9:15 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hi friends,

This is to erase any confusion. If you have received a confirmation email for your purchase and were told your product will be shipped in January then that is what you should expect.

Our website shipping date's are completely different than your emailed confirmation email of your purchased order.

These pieces are big and take 3 days for 1 piece to be made so there will be times that a pre-order phase is placed. Yes, 2 pieces in 1 week......

Contact us if you have any questions, no phone service yet as we are waiting to establish a toll free number, thank you.

Best Wishes,

SMCS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 6:05 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hi friends,

This is our contact number so for any questions please call (321) 355-9801 :D

Best Wishes,

Carlos
SMCS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 8:42 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

The video is gone. Is there anywhere else to see the video?

40+ pounds seems pretty heavy for just an ass. I have a full doll that's not too much heavier than that, so curious just how big this ass is.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:58 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

TheMan01 wrote:
The video is gone. Is there anywhere else to see the video?

40+ pounds seems pretty heavy for just an ass. I have a full doll that's not too much heavier than that, so curious just how big this ass is.

Hi TheMan01,

It's big alright! Hahahaha, here is a video demo reel https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B56TvR9 ... ZNTWc/edit Enjoy!

Best Wishes,

SMCS

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:57 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Visit us at www.seductivemidnightcandyshop.com and see customer reviews.

Thanks,

SMCS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 12:21 am 

I was looking at the FMSilly, but when I saw this I like the size a lot. Can anyone confirm that the canals are measured correctly? I mean 10'' for the vaginal yet only 5'' for the anal? I hope this is a misprint as this doesn't make much sense at all. If this is the correct measurements on the canal lengths it's going to be a major letdown. This looked great...

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:00 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hi friends,

Ebony color coming soon! Also would like to announce a new 2 1/2 week delivery arrival except in ebony color. Prices remain the same, sorry if they seem high but we also have a new layaway plan for clients who are overwhelmed with monthly bills and cant afford a 1 time payment. Visit us to see details please.

Best Wishes,

SMCS

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:56 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

resj wrote:
I was looking at the FMSilly, but when I saw this I like the size a lot. Can anyone confirm that the canals are measured correctly? I mean 10'' for the vaginal yet only 5'' for the anal? I hope this is a misprint as this doesn't make much sense at all. If this is the correct measurements on the canal lengths it's going to be a major letdown. This looked great...

Hi resj,

Please don't be disappointed. I can make sense of it for you. The design is in a fdau position, (Face Down A** Up). When the tunnels were placed they were made to be as horizontal as possible while achieving a downward slope. If they would have been connected in the middle it would have given the anal tunnel to have an intersecting curvature at the 5 inch mark, which would have felt uncomfortable for men passing the 5 inch mark ( Hitting a wall, ouch!). Along with this it would have taken away the tightness from both tunnels. This was made this way only due to the fdau position.

The anal tunnel pushes in a good inch or two due to the soft stretchy material, so you can get in there a good 6 inches which is pretty decent. :)

Best Wishes,

SMCS

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 12:51 am 

I know I am late to the party but I am very interested is the price of 300$ still available?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 2:32 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

raulr wrote:
I know I am late to the party but I am very interested is the price of 300$ still available?

Hi raulr,

I do apologize to say that the $300 promotional price was only for the first 10 sales. We do have a layaway plan as an option as well.

Best Wishes,

SMCS
www.seductivemidnightcandyshop.com

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:45 am 

Do you have any top down pov pictures of videos? A pov perspective looking down while going at it from behind?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:09 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

SMCSshop wrote:
Hello,

SMCS

Hello there,

I'm wondering if anyone on here has brought one of these toys into Canada? If so, what were you charged for duties, customs etc.

Thanks.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 12:13 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Vic123 wrote:
SMCSshop wrote:
Hello,

SMCS

Hello there,

I'm wondering if anyone on here has brought one of these toys into Canada? If so, what were you charged for duties, customs etc.

Thanks.

Hi,

I was informed that our customer in Canada paid $40 for the customs fee. I hope this helps.

Best Wishes,

SMCS

Page 6 of 7 [ 94 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next