It is currently Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:44 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]  
Search for:

Post subject: Fat ass Fantasia questions!!!
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2016 9:42 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

A few questions for Carlos or anyone who has owned one of the fantasia asses...

What are the tunnel textures like?

The vagina tunnel is 12+ in. long. But what about the anal tunnel? How deep is it?

How does cowgirl/reverse cowgirl work with this toy? Or missionary?

I've read that dyes can bleed into this material. How long does this take? Because I would REALLY want to put thongs, g strings, backless panties and lingerie on her (only while I'm 'using' her), but I wouldn't want to ruin the color

Thanks

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: Fat ass Fantasia questions!!!
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:56 pm 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

The anal tunnel is pretty much the same size. They meet in a U shape. The texture is star shaped and smooth, no ribs which kind of sucks cuz if you have a thick penis you will push all the lube to the back. This pretty much leads to dry humping and that's not comfortable. I really hope Carlos fixes this and adds some ribs on the Wet Dream butt he is making. Doing cowgirl is pretty much useless on this ass cuz it's so massive and the vagina is so damn protruded. You can't get a rhythm going. Same for reverse cowgirl. Missionary is good. The sad thing is that the material feels so good, but that oversized vagina kills it. It's hard to fuck it in the ass. I have to say whatever mix of tpr/tpe used on this thing is great. Similair to the cyberskin, which in my opinion is the best, most realistic material.

Hopes this answers your questions.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2016 6:25 am 

I'm using this toy now for a couple of weeks now and I'm loving every second of it!

You are somewhat limited with a couple of sex positions because of it's size and weight. But the feeling the tunnels give you are still amazing at best!
I couldn't last very long because the tunnels are pretty thight! No ribs internally but somewhat of a vortex like tunnel.I can't really explain it.

I think the anal is 9 inches deep but is stretchable!I
It's easier to use the anal entry for cowgirl & reverse cowgirl because then you can bounce it back and forth! I'm not using clothing on this toy so I cannot comment on that.

I hope this helps for you!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:29 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hi,

Here is what a customer shared with me, attention ----------------- brief nudity.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B56TvR9zMersUi02MHUzc3h3T21ETmtJSHhnLXctQk5CNUU4/view?usp=sharing

Thanks,

SMCS

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2018 2:22 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

great to it in action does anyone know where i can find more/longer vids

Page 1 of 1 [ 5 posts ]