It is currently Sat Aug 18, 2018 6:26 pm

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 12 of 34 [ 498 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 34  Next

Post subject: Re: 25 inch Fantasia curiosity.
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:44 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Stallion8o4 wrote:
Take a look at these The corset belongs to this girl I was seeing. No idea where it's from, but I modified it.

Nice! and congrats

Before you ask me for a friend request on xhamster make sure I know who you are. Once on the site(xhamster) give me your username for this website and I will let you in
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Fri Jan 05, 2018 4:17 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I will post another video at some point, if anyone wants more? I've been really busy, by the way this isn't my first Fantasia. I've had about 5 or something, been a customer since the beginning.

The Fantasia is really good, close to the real thing. But I definitely got more loads with the Vanilla Crème. That thing was insane, especially if you spoon it! Nuts galore lmao

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 12:53 am 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Stallion8o4 wrote:
I will post another video at some point, if anyone wants more? I've been really busy, by the way this isn't my first Fantasia. I've had about 5 or something, been a customer since the beginning.

The Fantasia is really good, close to the real thing. But I definitely got more loads with the Vanilla Crème. That thing was insane, especially if you spoon it! Nuts galore lmao

The one thing I regret is not getting the vanilla creme. More vids please

Before you ask me for a friend request on xhamster make sure I know who you are. Once on the site(xhamster) give me your username for this website and I will let you in

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:36 am 

This thread is realllllly making me wanna get a fantasia booty now hmmmm,my fuck me silly is like one of fantasias buttcheeks in comparison :0

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:11 pm 

Hershey. I have a fuck me silly, and I have one of the newer models the "Fuck my bubble butt." And my fantasia trumps them both combined. The original fuck me silly is about the size of one cheek lol. You can see it in my pictures from earlier in the thread.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:37 pm 

Saw the pics,I have that same model,I am just dumbfounded with how big fantasia is!!,I wanna buy that ass especially because I'm lovin those giant pussylips lol,I've herd about a possible 30 inch ass is out the but not sure if that was just rumor,I'll definitely keep an eye out this year :multi:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 10:01 pm 
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

She is worth every penny for every inch!!

Hershey lee wrote:
Saw the pics,I have that same model,I am just dumbfounded with how big fantasia is!!,I wanna buy that ass especially because I'm lovin those giant pussylips lol,I've herd about a possible 30 inch ass is out the but not sure if that was just rumor,I'll definitely keep an eye out this year :multi:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:08 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

I agree definitely worth the money. I pull her out whenever I get free time.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:41 am 

Hershey lee wrote:

The 30 inch ass was a suggestion I made a few times in either this form or another form. As I think it would sell very well. I don't have the sale numbers of the Fantasia, but I can only assume it has been doing very well, as it's been out for years now, and people still bring up how amazing it is. Because it is. As a owner of the Fantasia, she really is worth the price tag. I can understand how someone may be like, "why would you pay that much for a toy." I guarantee if those people got a test round with the Fantasia, they would buy her on the spot.

Their are 2 issues I foresee with a 30 inch ass model.

1. The cost. As of right now the Fantasia is $930. That's not including shipping and tax. The fantasia is 25 inches. If any of you remember the vanilla creme. She was 21 inches and I think costed somewhere in the ball park of $700. I could be wrong on that. but let's just go with that as a number. This means going from 21 inches to 25 inches, had roughly a 25% cost increase. with that rough number, Let's just assume that the 30 inch ass would cost about 25% more than the Fantasia. That would put her in the pall park of $1162.50, before taxes and fees. And again this cost example may be way off, because as things get bigger, the cost exponentially goes up. To be extra safe let's just say she would cost $1250. That's a lot of money for an ass. But again these are luxury toy items. Not for the feint of heart. I think plenty of people would pay that price point for an ass that big, and if it jiggled and moved like the Fantasia.

2. The weight. This is one that I can see will drive sales away a bit. Right now I think the only negative comment I've seen or heard about the Fantasia is that she weighs 85 pounds. I think everyone is okay with the weight during the fun time, and in the heat of the moment, because this ass literally fucks you back because of the weight. I think most people have issues with the weight when it comes to cleaning her. 85 pounds isn't no cake walk to lift into a tub, and it's even more difficult when your done washing her. A slippery wet 85 pound ass is hard to get out of the tub. As a owner of this ass, I can say, that I've gotten stronger because of lifting her, AND have found ways to move her around my room, and to the shower without having to fully lift her. Work smarter, not harder people.

Anyway back to the weight of the 30 inch ass. The vanilla creme weighed 42.2 pounds, and again, she was 21 inches wide. This means that going from 21 inches to 25 inches increased the weight by 42.8 pounds! That's roughly 10.7 pounds, per inch. Now granted they did go with a new modal style with the Fantasia. They gave her thighs, which I think increased a lot of the weight. But still as you go bigger, it takes more material to cover that space, which increases weight. So to be fair, I'm going to say that ever inch after 25 inches will add roughly 11 pounds to her. This means that the extra 5 inches would add 55 pounds. Bringing her to grand total of 140 pounds of ass! This is where the road block is for designing such a huge ass. I would love to fuck the shit out of a 140 pound ass. You would be smothered in those cheeks. The jiggle alone would bounce you off her! But I wouldn't want to move that around, and I would dread washing her, and trying to move a jiggly wet ass out of the shower/tub. I have a LeAnne doll from passion dolls that weighs 106 pounds. This ass would weigh more than my full doll lol

With these challenges being weight and cost. I think the big concern is weight. They would need to design her to be hollow in some shape or form, but the hollowness would have to be designed in a way to not ruin the experience. Anyone who has the fantasia, knows there is nothing better than slapping her hard. It's a solid phat ass! The breasts on my LeAnne doll are hollow. they are still fun to play with, but they are lacking that detail of fullness. It's a catch 22. I would be okay with the ass weighing anywhere from 85-100 pounds. Anything over that is to much.

Come on Seductive Midnight Candy Shop, rise to the occasion, and bring us another fantastic, mind blowing hip toy that trumps the Fantasia. ;) We know if anyone can do it. It's you!

Let me know your guys thoughts on any of my math, if I'm wrong or not.

I will say this again. If you still haven't ordered and experienced the Fantasia yet. Seriously DO IT NOW! The wait is long, but nothing beats slaying those cheeks. ;)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:04 am 

Went around the web to find such a toy as I recently got interest in those. This one is by far being the most promising I have seen and blow out of the water what I had hope to find. I am myself quite the amateur of large rear so that goes without saying that the fantasia felt like a dream come true.

I sent a message to Carlos (I think?) from the email I found on the website mostly inquiring about random stuff like an eventual other model, maybe some customization or whatever. The goal here was simply to get in touch with him before sending the full payment as I saw some people had trouble with it.

Furthermore, anyone had any experience with shipping cost when it comes to Canada?

Really looking forward to get the ball rolling hopefully today!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:17 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have to agree that the weight can probably be solved by hollowing out deep parts of the toy where it’ll still have a firm feeling of a real ass. And probably redesign the vagina where it won’t protrude too much and look more realistic. I’d buy another color but seeing as it takes months to resceice it, I have a feeling there could be a new toy being made.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 09, 2018 4:27 pm 

roadside28 wrote:
Hershey lee wrote:

The 30 inch ass was a suggestion I made a few times in either this form or another form. As I think it would sell very well. I don't have the sale numbers of the Fantasia, but I can only assume it has been doing very well, as it's been out for years now, and people still bring up how amazing it is. Because it is. As a owner of the Fantasia, she really is worth the price tag. I can understand how someone may be like, "why would you pay that much for a toy." I guarantee if those people got a test round with the Fantasia, they would buy her on the spot.

Their are 2 issues I foresee with a 30 inch ass model.

1. The cost. As of right now the Fantasia is $930. That's not including shipping and tax. The fantasia is 25 inches. If any of you remember the vanilla creme. She was 21 inches and I think costed somewhere in the ball park of $700. I could be wrong on that. but let's just go with that as a number. This means going from 21 inches to 25 inches, had roughly a 25% cost increase. with that rough number, Let's just assume that the 30 inch ass would cost about 25% more than the Fantasia. That would put her in the pall park of $1162.50, before taxes and fees. And again this cost example may be way off, because as things get bigger, the cost exponentially goes up. To be extra safe let's just say she would cost $1250. That's a lot of money for an ass. But again these are luxury toy items. Not for the feint of heart. I think plenty of people would pay that price point for an ass that big, and if it jiggled and moved like the Fantasia.

2. The weight. This is one that I can see will drive sales away a bit. Right now I think the only negative comment I've seen or heard about the Fantasia is that she weighs 85 pounds. I think everyone is okay with the weight during the fun time, and in the heat of the moment, because this ass literally fucks you back because of the weight. I think most people have issues with the weight when it comes to cleaning her. 85 pounds isn't no cake walk to lift into a tub, and it's even more difficult when your done washing her. A slippery wet 85 pound ass is hard to get out of the tub. As a owner of this ass, I can say, that I've gotten stronger because of lifting her, AND have found ways to move her around my room, and to the shower without having to fully lift her. Work smarter, not harder people.

Anyway back to the weight of the 30 inch ass. The vanilla creme weighed 42.2 pounds, and again, she was 21 inches wide. This means that going from 21 inches to 25 inches increased the weight by 42.8 pounds! That's roughly 10.7 pounds, per inch. Now granted they did go with a new modal style with the Fantasia. They gave her thighs, which I think increased a lot of the weight. But still as you go bigger, it takes more material to cover that space, which increases weight. So to be fair, I'm going to say that ever inch after 25 inches will add roughly 11 pounds to her. This means that the extra 5 inches would add 55 pounds. Bringing her to grand total of 140 pounds of ass! This is where the road block is for designing such a huge ass. I would love to fuck the shit out of a 140 pound ass. You would be smothered in those cheeks. The jiggle alone would bounce you off her! But I wouldn't want to move that around, and I would dread washing her, and trying to move a jiggly wet ass out of the shower/tub. I have a LeAnne doll from passion dolls that weighs 106 pounds. This ass would weigh more than my full doll lol

With these challenges being weight and cost. I think the big concern is weight. They would need to design her to be hollow in some shape or form, but the hollowness would have to be designed in a way to not ruin the experience. Anyone who has the fantasia, knows there is nothing better than slapping her hard. It's a solid phat ass! The breasts on my LeAnne doll are hollow. they are still fun to play with, but they are lacking that detail of fullness. It's a catch 22. I would be okay with the ass weighing anywhere from 85-100 pounds. Anything over that is to much.

Come on Seductive Midnight Candy Shop, rise to the occasion, and bring us another fantastic, mind blowing hip toy that trumps the Fantasia. ;) We know if anyone can do it. It's you!

Let me know your guys thoughts on any of my math, if I'm wrong or not.

I will say this again. If you still haven't ordered and experienced the Fantasia yet. Seriously DO IT NOW! The wait is long, but nothing beats slaying those cheeks. ;)

Those are some solid points,your passion doll is 106 pounds! That must be a workout right there,my clm bubble but 155cm doll is 94 pounds and having to get her in the tub is pretty hard,I do feel stronger because of it but there are those days were your like where did my strength go? So I can't imagine lifting a 30inch ass that weighs 140lbes!,I'm still trying to work smarter with her,I'll probably get a fantasia because of the jiggle alone,my dolls ass is big but it's hard and not jiggly,there are still new dolls coming out this year that I wanna see more pics and vids on before anything else,in the meantime still saving up lol,I can see a problem with the price too seeing as that price would be good for a full body doll but torso...ummm not sure most would but to the ones like us we can only hope for the dream design to one day happen :glou:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:46 pm 

This might sound gay as fuck. But I think it would be so hot to tag team one with a buddy.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 5:35 pm 

Guys. What does the tunneling feel like with the fantasia

PostPosted: Mon Jan 29, 2018 10:37 pm 

Hard to describe the tunnels. The Vagina tunnel is a ribbed texture. The anal tunnel is also ribbed but more smooth. They are both nice and tight and very deep. The only small complaint I have about the tunnels is that they are connected at the end. The original sketches of the fantasia show them both their own tunnel entrance and exit, however that is not the case. Still a very small complaint for how amazing they both feel. :D

Page 12 of 34 [ 498 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15 ... 34  Next