It is currently Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:14 pm

By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with the Rules Of Conduct and Terms Of Use of this website.

Official TDF Rules & TOS

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page 1, 2  Next

Post subject: More info on the Big Booty Doll
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:21 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Can i get more info on the Big Booty Doll

the font and background on the webiste makes reading things near impossible.

what is the final price shipped to California? can we get more detailed pics of the face / fingers / and entry holes?

what is the material and size / weight?

Profile Send private message  

Post subject: Re: More info on the Big Booty Doll
PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:25 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

Mmmmm! Take a look at miss milf. She is everything you ever wanted. Her curves are so sensual and waiting to be caressed. Dress her in whatever the nighht calls for. The times ahead are going to be sexy with this big butt doll. Bring her home to stay..

DESCRIPTION:

This 5'3" full size doll is made of TPR. Inner skeleton allows for positioning of doll. It was designed to mimic a voluptous woman with a big butt.

DIMENSIONS:

Height: 160cm | 5ft 3 inch
Full Bust: 106cm | 41.7 inch
Waist: 63cm | 24.8 inch
Hips: 102cm | 40.2 inch
Under Bust: 70cm | 27.6 inch
Vaginal Depth: 22cm | 8.7 inch
Anal Depth: 20cm | 7.9 inch
Oral Depth: 19cm | 7.5 inch
Arm Length: 63cm | 24.8 inch
Shoulder Width: 36cm | 14.2 inch
Thigh Circum: 58cm | 22.8 inch
Leg Length: 77cm | 30.3 inch
Foot Length: 21cm | 8.3 inch

PACKAGED DIMENSIONS: Package Size: 150x47x37 cm

WEIGHT: Weight: 45.2kg | 99.6 lbs.

MATERIAL: TPR

4-5 weeks delivery schedule

Discreet Shipping.

All sales are final once product is being made. No refunds after receiving product.

ok I copied an pasted it from the site and now i can read it. Ill leave it here for anyone else

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 8:27 pm 
Active Poster
Active Poster

$1,230.00 for a 5'3" doll with giant breast and butt? this seems too good to be true. how is the material on this thing? every other doll on the market with these specs are at least 2,000.00 or more.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:19 pm 

what doll are you talking about bro? do you have any pics, or website?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 10:13 am 
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

He is talking about this doll:https://www.seductivemidnightcandyshop.com/big-butt-doll/

I have the same mistrust about this doll. For too good to be true. Incredible specs priced far below the competition. Is it really true?

Anyone have more information?

PostPosted: Sun Aug 20, 2017 11:24 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

I will be bunt and too the point....
This the vendor showing off a picture of a 100 lbs CLIMAX doll and then using pictures of JY bodies and JY heads?
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/climax.htm
You will get a FAKE 100 lbs doll. I will be contacting CLIMAX to chime in here.
If anyone wants an authentic 160 CM climax doll, feel free to email us at yourdollusa@gmail.com
"We turn dreams into reality"
Quote:
I'm only dreaming right? You just ordered her. I thought this was supposed to be one of those long slow waits.Now here today is this lovely face. I can't thank you enough. My dreams are never this fufilling.I've been happy and relaxed, knowing she would someday exist. Now that I see her I am jubilant.With respect and admiration for what you do so well

Quote:
Thanks! BCD has been amazing! As close to bespoke as you're going to get with TPE, it's almost like getting prescription haha! Thorough, sensitive to your needs and limitations, friendly and thoughtful. Flashy websites are no match for a Jeff's one on one service.

Quote:
I chose BCD as my vendor because nearly everyone recommended him above all others and his testaments are longer than my Thesis Paper :lol: I wanted the best vendor for my first (and probably only)doll purchase and he surpassed my expectations!... ....I was extremely apprehensive at laying out a paycheck on something I couldn't see or touch in person, but Jeff made the process extremely smooth and stress free. The ONLY time I wouldn't suggest going through Jeff is if he can't get the doll you want...and he can get a hold of damn near all of them! :mrgreen: He is extremely dedicated to getting you the lady you want exactly the way you want her. He might as well rename the company Bespoke Companion Dolls as far as I'm concerned.As a doll owner himself, he offered several insights and warnings when I was going through the purchasing process, and I found that extremely refreshing as many salespeople want to sell you a product regardless of the outcome. Jeff has a solid-gold reputation and now I know why!

There are so many great vendors on TDF, but none get testimonials quite like we do!
CHECK MORE OF THEM OUT and see for yourself
http://bootycalldolls.com/dolldesire/testimonials.htm

Quote:
You could not of found a better person to help you with your first doll. Jeff /Booty call dolls, knows his stuff... One of the few members that is a vendor and a real lover of dolls. He owns quite a few dolls, and really understands the love we all share.
-Just in time

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:24 pm 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hi guys,

What the hell? A manufacturer of these dolls has offered me this doll at a bulk amount price as a matter of fact. They offer multiple heads.

What exactly are you trying to say? That this doll is from Climax? Does climax sell their dolls in bulk to other companies?

I will contact the manufacturer tonight and see exactly where they get their doll or if they manufacturer it themselves, or maybe the website hasn't been updated. We have a blonde hair doll in our pictures.

Cheers!

SMCSshop

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:01 pm 
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

I think that the origin of this doll who makes it, what specific brand it actually is, is in question. The heads shown are JY heads shown in the pictures. The bodies shown in the pics to me are not all the same body even. The Climax Doll Company only uses their own head designs in pics and sales not other makers heads or pics. One of the head pics is of a JY head design that is a Vanessa/Kristen that is not a JY genuine made and genuine JY sales pic it is has been used in a couple of places that i know of but not Official JY used. The 5th head pic on top row L to R. Now look at my avatar! The posed studio pics of the doll in the ad page are Climax dolls pics but thats it and they are cropped not showing the complete face, that face not available for selection (another redflag). The fact that the vendor does not use the Climax Doll name in print says a few things to me. They know its not a genuine Climax made doll, but do not disclose whom the doll brand actually is. Those 2 facts speak volumes to honesty & credibility of the doll origins and its sale there of. I have bought 2 knock-offs but neither came from TDF approved vendors.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:23 pm 
VENDOR
VENDOR

SMCSshop,
That site has TONS of contradictions.
They show pictures of CLIMAX DOLL and stats and then use pictures of JY bodies to sue skin tones and JY heads?
That is one hell of SCOOBY DOO CLUE that something is not quite right.
No good vendor would have such an obvious contradiction.
Sadly as MFR you will see your pictures on Ebay and sellers stating they can make any body in any size.
You are in Florida so if you ever want to talk/meet, let me know.
I hate these F)(*&%^ scammers!!!!!!!
BCD

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:12 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Hi,

According to my information, Climax OEMs their dolls from a manufacturer, they are not the manufacturers of the dolls they have, unless they have exclusive rights. Many manufacturers sell the same dolls to many companies especially when their a hot sale.

I'm sure there are many knockoffs of many dolls but ask climax if they have exclusive rights to their dolls, if they do then no one should buy them unless directly from Climax.

I am trying to add dolls to my site but if there is going to be a question about where I purchased them, then there really is a knockoffs problem.

Companies could also list who manufacturers their doll to show, for example:

Made up company names:

BootysRus

Badonkdolls

Booty nights

Ok, these companies all have the same big butt doll

Whoever markets them first for sale will be the exclusive owner in many peoples eyes. When they see the other sites offer them they will be considered knockoffs when that is not the case.

Unless a company says this is their exclusive doll, no one else sells it, then it is theirs and only theirs.

Our 25 inch Fantasia, no one has it for sale except for us, it is exclusive. If we can ever put a huge butt on a doll, I mean 19" and wider then I would love to sell them on our site.

SMCS

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 4:11 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

if you are talking about the Climax Doll on TDF (Authorised manufacturer), they actually have their own factory. Their dolls are not OEM. We have visited their factories in Zhongshan, China. They get good facilities to make dolls.

I'm not sure if you are talking about some knockoff factories who claim they can OEM any brand (even WM, 6Ye Premium etc.). These are scams, we receive emails from these knockoff factories almost everyday, we just ignore them.

- FREE Gifts and Kits

Review on SSD Service
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=84705
http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=383&t=86570
Quote:
First i like to thank Sexysexdoll for the whole transaction process. It was by far the best purchase experience with a vendor i ever made.
They have a really good relationship to the manufacturers, get fast in contact with them to solve problems directly or change something shortly.
Biggest recommendation i can give!!

Free Take Care Kit For Any Big Sex Doll Purchase
***Limited Time Only***

AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:17 am 
VENDOR
VENDOR

Quote:
Our 25 inch Fantasia, no one has it for sale except for us, it is exclusive

NOT TRUE!
Some one, somewhere, is making a fake of it.
I have told one MFR have a list of trusted vendors.
Some asks is this dolls an authentic TBDoll, look at the site.
Not on it.
Like Jeff F says. "here is your sign!"

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:57 am 
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Booty Call Dolls wrote:
Quote:
Our 25 inch Fantasia, no one has it for sale except for us, it is exclusive

NOT TRUE!
Some one, somewhere, is making a fake of it.
I have told one MFR have a list of trusted vendors.
Some asks is this dolls an authentic TBDoll, look at the site.
Not on it.
Like Jeff F says. "here is your sign!"

Not important, but that's Bill Engvall :)

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:53 am 
Manufacturer
Manufacturer

Sexy Sex Doll wrote:
if you are talking about the Climax Doll on TDF (Authorised manufacturer), they actually have their own factory. Their dolls are not OEM. We have visited their factories in Zhongshan, China. They get good facilities to make dolls.

I'm not sure if you are talking about some knockoff factories who claim they can OEM any brand (even WM, 6Ye Premium etc.). These are scams, we receive emails from these knockoff factories almost everyday, we just ignore them.

Hi,

Thank you for correcting me, I was misinformed but I trust you over who told me the other information.

Now, I am reconsidering selling dolls or not. I guess we will just make a big booty big thighs doll with exclusive copyrights. Only God knows when that will happen, one day.

No one has our 25 inch Fantasia, no one, the production process alone is a task for 3 workers. The amount of TPR needed to make the Fantasia is also ridiculous. If anyone can find a knockoff, I will have lawyers ready to sue, facts.

This is our doll we plan to produce, we don't want to make a doll to compete with anyone. We want to have this doll in its own category, Extra Voluptuous Extra Huge Butt.

There is no need to make a doll with big butt, there are already so many of those. We want to make a doll with a butt similar to our Vanilla Creme.

Most men will say, too big for me! Some men will say, Take my money! We just want to cater to customers who like our products. The bbw booty lovers!

Please leave feedback about the doll shape, it can be adjusted later if majority vote.

Attachments:
File comment: We are thinking of a way to add PVC foam that can withstand TPE material when hot. This will reduce the weight of the doll when giving her bigger thighs and butt
skeletonfoam1-172.5.-5.6-front-foamplacement.png
skeletonfoam1-172.5.-5.6-front-foamplacement.png [ 420.21 KiB | Viewed 1409 times ]
skeletonfoam1-172.5.-5.6-back.png
skeletonfoam1-172.5.-5.6-back.png [ 260.32 KiB | Viewed 1409 times ]
skeletonfoam1-172.5.-5.6-front.png
skeletonfoam1-172.5.-5.6-front.png [ 290.55 KiB | Viewed 1409 times ]
 AIM  

PostPosted: Wed Sep 27, 2017 11:38 pm 

The doll concept looks good. Although it looks more like a hip doll, than an ass doll. Which is fine, cause you said you were looking to go for more of a vanilla creme shape. Although I do have to chime in and say the ass shape doesn't remind me of the vanilla creme at all. The doll concept looks to be more for people who like think legs, than ass.

I do agree that their are a few dolls on the market that have bigger butts. But they still feel like they lack size, even though they are considered "Huge." When I think huge, I think of my Fantasia. That's huge and awesome. You should try to design a doll with that shape and size. I think that would be a huge upsell for your business.

People that want the giant Fantasia, will purchase her. But the people that want a bit more, will see that you are offering a full doll that has the Fantasia ass built in. The whole package. I just think it's a bit strange to design a full sized doll off the vanilla creme ass shape, when you no longer offer the vanilla creme as a stand alone unit. Now if you brought the vanilla creme out of retirement, and then offered the vanilla creme doll. I could see merit in that. because you could market it as, "you've had just her ass, now enjoy her fully."

You can't really use that marketing logic, or slogan if the vanilla creme is gone. I mean you could if you are only marketing to people that had the VC before. But if someone isn't a SMCS long time fan. New comers won't know what the hell you are talking about if you reference a hip toy that isn't even offered on your site anymore.

I hope that makes sense. I know you had to pull the VC from your site, because it costed to much to make and ship for the price you were selling her at. But I think you should really consider bringing her back. There are forms of people looking to get their hands on her. Even if you have to up the price, so you get some profit for her. I mean they are made to order correct? So when an order comes in, the factory pulls out the molds and cranks one out. Win win for the customers, and you. It also increases the amount of items you have on your store, which means you will hit a wider audience.

I wish you all the luck in the world with your doll design. I hope design, creation, and sales sky rocket for her. The concept looks beautiful, just not my cup of tea. I'd rather the gal have a big ole bubble butt, than thick meaty legs. But eye of the beholder right.

I hope while you are doing RND on this doll, I hope you continue to design new hip toys. I personally think that is where you and your business shine! You've brought such amazing creations to the work with the Fantasia, and VC. The wet dream looked interesting, but when I finally heard about the size of her, It left much to the imagination. We just had this angel fall from heaven with a 25 inch ass. And now back scale to 18 inches. I think your company slogan should be: "Booty ain't worth your pinches, unless she's over 20 inches!" :)

I would love to see more hip sizes from your company. Perhaps a new hip toy in the 21 inch size, and dare I say the 30 inch size. You could call the 30 incher, "hurricane" Cause she's guaranteed to cause waves of booty! :P

Just my 2 cents on a few things. I love your products, and your business Carlos! The fantasia is seriously a work of art. I think you should expand on that market.

Page 1 of 2 [ 21 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next