It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 12:06 am

Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy | By visiting this website and viewing the pages within, you accept and agree to be bound by and comply with our Rules Of Conduct, Terms Of Use and Privacy Policy.

Additional Forum Rules,TOS and Privacy Policy

Please click on either selection to view: Rules Of Conduct | Terms Of Use

Page 3 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  
Search for:
Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post subject: Re: My Aiko is in the house! With a few pictures!
PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:03 pm 

A rare Addie belly pic. Her belly is my domain. Belly fet.

Attachments:
File comment: My love
A0A88913-607C-4CA5-BFFC-2F4A377403E6.jpeg
A0A88913-607C-4CA5-BFFC-2F4A377403E6.jpeg [ 1.95 MiB | Viewed 392 times ]

———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.
 Profile Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:07 pm 

AikoDoll wrote:
All your Addie pictures are great, she looks so natural hanging around relaxing.

Thanks! You Aiko people rock!

———
Hundreds of years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in, or the kind of car I drove... But the world may be different because I did something so bafflingly crazy that my ruins become a tourist attraction.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:26 pm 

It’s not the size of the army, it’s the fury of its onslaught

———

PostPosted: Sat Mar 02, 2019 11:42 pm 

Look it that brown ass!!! And her tiny belly. Omg

———
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2019 1:31 pm 
Apprentice
Apprentice

she looks great congratulations have fun!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2019 9:38 pm 

Don’t let peer pressure make you pimp your sweetie on the forum Henry!!!

There’s plenty of eye candy out there for our forum homie’s to go drool over without having to “put out” for them...

You keep your sweetie respectable and all for your private enjoyment my friend!!

She looks nice and sweet all dressed up... it’s no secret what Aiko dolls look like under the covers for those who want to peep!

RoboBoy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:51 pm 

Sexy Elf on a Shelf... Addie is enjoying watching me. Not sure if that’s good or bad, lol.
Gotta love those eyes, and her wee feet.

As an aside, I wonder if she would be capable of having pierced ears... I think she’d enjoy a tiny bit of shiny on her.

Attachments:
5DE465E6-0BE6-462E-914D-63CDCBA79F03.jpeg
5DE465E6-0BE6-462E-914D-63CDCBA79F03.jpeg [ 2.55 MiB | Viewed 333 times ]
D373CA71-5979-4B58-8CFA-232C24F9E59F.jpeg
D373CA71-5979-4B58-8CFA-232C24F9E59F.jpeg [ 2.7 MiB | Viewed 333 times ]

———
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 8:56 pm 

RoboBoy wrote:
Don’t let peer pressure make you pimp your sweetie on the forum Henry!!!

There’s plenty of eye candy out there for our forum homie’s to go drool over without having to “put out” for them...

You keep your sweetie respectable and all for your private enjoyment my friend!!

She looks nice and sweet all dressed up... it’s no secret what Aiko dolls look like under the covers for those who want to peep!

RoboBoy

I’m trying to mod a few of the clothes I ordered with her to make some more revealing outfits. Bearing in mind I’m not a sew-er. But I do have my moms old sewing machine, and have somewhat successfully re-hemmed some of my pants before, lol. Addie has got a wee sweet bod, and would love to show a bit of skin, it’s beautiful skin... and I’d be happy to take a few pics. :D

———
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 9:34 pm 

Henry869 wrote:
So that’s it. Addie isn’t getting bare-ass except for me. So far

Fair enough and thanks. LOL I'm going to check out the A site as we speak. The biggies are nice but this wee one is just so adorable. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2019 10:49 pm 

Rick9191 wrote:
Henry869 wrote:
So that’s it. Addie isn’t getting bare-ass except for me. So far

Fair enough and thanks. LOL I'm going to check out the A site as we speak. The biggies are nice but this wee one is just so adorable. Enjoy!

Lol, she showed crack, I love crack! Ass, not drugs. :razz:

She’s shy yet, but who knows? Once her cousins show up, she might have to compete for attention! Well, no, she’s my fisrt, best and only little sweetheart! Cousins are an original 60cm Aiko and an Aiko-made BJD! Watch for for pics on this and a new thread...

If you like the Aiko, contact the Aiko people, don’t take the website as the only options. Ask if you have requests beyond what you see on the site, they’re great with trying to meet customers expectations. At least that’s what I found.

———
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 4:11 pm 

Heya! Meet Leena! My new old Aiko “Heart elbow” ball jointed doll! :D

I’m not sure what hair colour she’s gonna decide on... looks like brown or blonde... 50-50 chance I’ll guess right!

Edit: Leena went blonde! 8)

Attachments:
A51D7549-A657-4CB5-8727-11EE2FC06116.jpeg
A51D7549-A657-4CB5-8727-11EE2FC06116.jpeg [ 2.03 MiB | Viewed 261 times ]
E7C4526E-0D7F-425B-86D8-8F1470D419FD.jpeg
E7C4526E-0D7F-425B-86D8-8F1470D419FD.jpeg [ 1.69 MiB | Viewed 261 times ]

———
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 5:40 pm 

Addie wanted in on the photo action since I made her an “experimental” tube top. Sexy elfie boobies yum. :D And her brunette wig. Looks really gooood.

Attachments:
8546A327-EBD0-4E61-9C95-3F13C07FCA8D.jpeg
8546A327-EBD0-4E61-9C95-3F13C07FCA8D.jpeg [ 827.97 KiB | Viewed 253 times ]

———
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:15 pm 

:!: And now... Annette, an original model Aiko doll! She’s so original her fingers were still webbed... Look at those blue peepers... She’s trying to find her hair colour...

Frank is a great guy, tries to satisfy all the people looking for an Aiko, even on a strict budget. It’s a bonus to be in direct contact with the designer, maker, and seller of a desired doll. And these wee ones are very desirable!

I got her for a friend of mine, but she’s got her heart set on an Aiko elf. I don’t blame her, as my Addie is my first love! But Annette is now a part of my doll... harem? No. Fan club! I’m a fan of them for sure! Maybe they are my minions, lol. Got to help her find her niche. :D

Attachments:
D5D1BD67-9969-469E-AE6D-00961D4653CF.jpeg
D5D1BD67-9969-469E-AE6D-00961D4653CF.jpeg [ 2.1 MiB | Viewed 246 times ]

———
 AIM Send private message  

PostPosted: Sat Mar 16, 2019 6:33 am 
Apprentice
Apprentice

Henry869 wrote:
Addie wanted in on the photo action since I made her an “experimental” tube top. Sexy elfie boobies yum. :D And her brunette wig. Looks really gooood.

Wow ! That wig suits her really well, and good job on the tube top ! :angel:
What a bunch of cuties, I'm curious to see more of that BJD body.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:57 pm 

Mortarion wrote:
Henry869 wrote:

Wow ! That wig suits her really well, and good job on the tube top ! :angel:
What a bunch of cuties, I'm curious to see more of that BJD body.

The Aiko people did a great job with the bjd. She’s slick, but got some tits, nipples, and a nice belly. Never got her to go birthday-suit, so no clue what her lower virtues look like. She’s my sad girl. I dont bother her unless she asks...

———
 AIM Send private message  

Page 3 of 4 [ 54 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next