www.wmdolls.com

Guy Considering Male Doll Are they really worth the money?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ozzie

Guy Considering Male Doll Are they really worth the money?

Post by Ozzie »

Hi

I'm considering purchasing a male love doll. I've found the one I want and the seller has been very helpful with information. They aren't readily available here in Australia of course, but the seller is a local agent (I think) for these types of dolls and for AUD$3100 I can get a rather nice doll.

My problem is I really want one (and especially the one I found) but not having ever seen one in the flesh and with very limited information or reviews on the web about male love dolls I'm hesitating. It's a lot of dollars for something unseen. I love the idea of dressing him in nice clothes and underwear and perhaps "trying him out" from time to time.

I'd appreciate reading your experiences, recommendations or advice.

curiousswede
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Guy Considering Male Doll Are they really worth the mone

Post by curiousswede »

From what I understand, there should be at least 2 active female members here who have been "trying out" their own male dolls.

They should be able to provide you with input regarding hardness/softness, length and realism of the penis so you can make a more informed decision.

Welcome to the TDF, btw! ^_^

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Well, for most people they are buying sight unseen. As long as you have at least seen pictures, have a reputable vendor you're going through and have all of your questions answered you're probably safe. As long as it is an OEM the same TPE is used for male and female dolls and I would venture to say the same skeleton is used too. I just started offering male dolls and will probably do a review in the near future. Good luck! Please keep us posted.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Welcome to TDF :glou:

Know one here can really recommend a doll unless we have more info on who the seller is and the doll model.
It could be a junk doll or a top quality doll. Scam sellers use pictures of $7000.00 silicone dolls and send a $30.00 inflatable doll.

Weight is another factor to consider. Most men here find a 30 kilo doll very hard to manage. How much does this male doll weigh? If it doesn't weigh much, it may be a scaled down doll.

If you like the man in clothing and have a limited budget, you might consider a flexible mannequin w/a strap on penis. They are foam with flexible wire core inside a fabric skin. It will be full size, light weight and you can have a variety of penis options. Just stick his penis out of his underwear to hide the straps. And then if you find out the doll fantasy isn't for you, you're not out a bunch of $$$$$$.

I have a plastic ball jointed doll and keep her dressed in sexy fetish clothes, but have access to her fun parts!!

You might be able to order a mannequin like this. In the US he is only $188.00
https://www.buystoreshelving.com/flexib ... /index.htm

If you Google "flexible male mannequin", there are several other models too!
Attachments
flexible_mannequin_MM71.jpg
flexible_mannequin_MM71.jpg (20.52 KiB) Viewed 3101 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

The Romantic
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by The Romantic »

rubherkitty wrote:Welcome to TDF :glou:
Well, first off, everyone assumes you are a woman.
Actually, since the subject of post reads "Guy Considering Male Doll..." I assumed it was a guy.
But regardless, most aspects of any doll purchase remain the same for all. Know what you want and can handle weight wise. Know who the seller is in terms of reputation. Dealing with TDF approved vendors or manufacturers will provide security in the purchase.
"Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze."

Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Thank you for your replies and suggestions.

I actually prefer the TPE type as opposed to fabric because of the realism he will present.

Has anyone heard of Sex Dolls Australia who are a distributor here?

This is the guy I'm considering

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

Nice looking doll. :thumbs_up:
You might check into what kind of oils can leach from TPE though. Some people all allergic to it.
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Are they really worth the money.... well, that depends on what you expect. I can't get mine to clean the gutters or take our the trash. ;) On the other hand, he never farts, spends money or makes messes.

Does the price include shipping? How tall is he? I know for female dolls, in some regions, they have to be a certain height minimum and bust size. Really though, if you get that guy, he looks like a grown man so I wouldn't worry about that. I've seen this guy before. I *think* he's from WM, and they are offering different heads. I'll help you investigate if you like.

Mine is a Real Doll. A lot of them whine and complain about the weight of dolls. That's a bunch of silliness as long as you understand body mechanics, are healthy, uninjured and can lift the weight. If you are serious, do a bit of strength training to get ready. I'm 5'3", my doll is 5'9" and over 100#. I can't do stairs alone with him unless I was to drag him, but taking him off the wall, to a chair, to the bed, to the sofa and back to his hook on the wall isn't terrible. There is an art to lifting and moving them while avoiding damage. Different models from different companies have different options for the ways they can be displayed and stored. Some have a bolt in the area of the cervical spine, some need their heads removed to hang from a closet hook and some are made of a material that can easily dent.

Some need their faces and bodies recolored regularly, some are permanent, some have removable heads and some do not. Some of then now have shrugging shoulders... Some have different dildo options, some only one. Most are removable. I'm unsure about the anal cavity or the mouth, it depends on the make and model. My Real Doll has a mouth that is removable, but his anal cavity was not molded for sexual penetration and is a big gaping hole that doesn't feel very nice on my hand, so I guess that's how he was mounted when being molded.

For male dolls, you currently have 3 materials to choose from. TPE, Platinum Silicone and inflatable vinyl. Each have pros and cons.

If you want a doll to be cool to look at, dress up, sit around the house with you and have a cuddle buddy when you need one, then it's totally worth it. If you want to have the ultimate sexual experience.... ummm it depends on what tickles your pickle. Plenty say the penetration is totes amazing. I can't penetrate a doll because I'm not made that way, so I cannot comment. Mine is basically a cool display, part of my larger crew of dolls and I sometimes put him down to sit with me while watching TV or movies when I feel the need. As a sex toy, he's a dildo holder.... and I don't find that very appealing, but that's a matter of personal preference. They don't move on their own and they're cold. I believe silicone feels cooler to the touch than TPE. I do enjoy changing his clothes, making him wear silly hats and sometimes sitting on his lap when I feel the need. He's better to cuddle than a teddy bear sometimes. As a bonus, he's a home security tool. I can set him within the view of my doors with the tv on while I'm out and it looks like a dude is home. I can change his hair and eyes any time I want as well.

Anyhoo.... if you want a shopping buddy and to look around at your options, you are MORE than welcome to PM me and we can set up a time to meetup in the chatroom here and investigate the options, or exchange PMs but I'm slow with that at times.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Ozzie

Post by Ozzie »

Thank you again for your replies :)

His specs are as follows:
Height: 160cm
Weight: 32.6kg
Chest: 78cm
Waist: 66cm
Hip: 80cm
Arm Length: 80cm
Leg Length: 80cm
Thigh Circumference: 46cm
Feet: 21cm

He's definitely TPE

I'm alone and yea I do get lonely. I'd like him to dress up and have in my living room with me and maybe I might do the business but that's not especially important. His look and realism is important to me though.

Living in Australia it's not easy to buy a male doll. Through this online retailer the cost covers customs clearance, delivery and discretion. I have emailed the retailer many questions and he has been very helpful and understanding.

I'd like to have him waiting for me when I get home for work, dressed and looking hot.

MannyCan
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MannyCan »

Welcome - I surmise that most of us didn't buy our doll having see one first. Most of us probably just bought it without ever seeing a sex doll in the first place.

The most important thing is to get a reputable manufacturer. Then probably a reputable vendor. Both will save you time, headache, money, and pain.

Oh - WELCOME!

Tybalt
Ex-Member

Post by Tybalt »

$3100? Pfft just get a dildo stick on a wall for $20.

michaela_elise82
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by michaela_elise82 »

As a first time new owner I freshly understand your reservations.
As most people will say, buy from an approved vendor on TDF.

The allure of being able to buy what you consider physical perfection is very intense but it can lead to impulsive decisions.

When Jennifer arrived she was a bit different then what I had pictured in my head. That is due to my lack of experience and emotional expectations. However, it was not a bad thing. I love her. And just like meeting a person in real life or online, your expectations and reality can be different but if s/he helps alleviate your lonliness and improves your life and well being and you develop a connection, those physical differences become so much less important.

Does that vendor you found have more pictures of the doll from all angles and different poses?
Have you found any other reviews?

I really need to read the op date...

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

I guess my point was if money is an issue......
You weigh the cost against what you see in a pic and the hopeful quality of the doll.
So you buy the doll and it is fantastic in looks and quality, but lifeless. Now you just can't get into what you thought would be a dream so on the TDF market place it goes.

Where buying or making a cheap doll and adapting a mannequin will help you explore the mental hurdle of having a doll for a lover. There are people who can fall in love w/a perfumed dress and high heels taped to a broom stick and other who would not get a rise out of a $8K Realdoll.

INFORMATIONS