www.wmdolls.com

Curious about gay anal sex with a twink doll..suggestions?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
professorjpj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Curious about gay anal sex with a twink doll..suggestions?

Post by professorjpj »

Im specifically looking for male owners of male twink type dolls.. Can you post links? Also how good(or Not) is the anal sex with these dolls? Since its a male doll I would think they would dedicate MORE room or quality to the ANAL screwing part since theres no vagina. to make it better.. Im looking for advice, general tips, and an idea if it is feasible.. Only into LIGHT twink male dolls, but a 1st timer so still researching...

professorjpj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: Curious about gay anal sex with a twink doll..suggestion

Post by professorjpj »

Also looking at this one:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/NEW-160 ... 43467.html
Anyone tried this exact one?

loomis
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by loomis »

Idk about guy dolls (they prefer the term action figure) :) but the ladies seem nice n tight back there. im assuming they use the same tech on all dolls
Brianna Melony SM150L viewtopic.php?t=119529
Mazzy Melony DC132bbw viewtopic.php?t=154699

professorjpj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by professorjpj »

loomis wrote:Idk about guy dolls (they prefer the term action figure) :) but the ladies seem nice n tight back there. im assuming they use the same tech on all dolls
Im sure... But for some reason, Im turned on a lot MORE by the idea of screwing a male twink doll then I am a girl for some reason... Maybe its doubly "forbidden", haha, but its a big turn on!
Still waiting to hear from males here who have anal sex with their male dolls?

Poradicus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Poradicus »

To answer your question, I have a friend who owns a twink doll, and he enjoyed it but, it was not well lasted. I heard from his experience the anal cavity breaks apart after a while of use and have to constantly fix it for TPE dolls. He told me also he is very gentle with it and doesn't use it much anymore since it splits too easily. I do not know any silicone twink dolls. I have not used my silicone doll for anal sex due to I want it lasting a long time and not have to repair it. Until manufacturers make a durable anal portion of the male doll, I not going to risk breaking it.

professorjpj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by professorjpj »

Poradicus wrote:To answer your question, I have a friend who owns a twink doll, and he enjoyed it but, it was not well lasted. I heard from his experience the anal cavity breaks apart after a while of use and have to constantly fix it for TPE dolls. He told me also he is very gentle with it and doesn't use it much anymore since it splits too easily. I do not know any silicone twink dolls. I have not used my silicone doll for anal sex due to I want it lasting a long time and not have to repair it. Until manufacturers make a durable anal portion of the male doll, I not going to risk breaking it.
Yeah, for SUCH a LARGE investment, they should put HIGH QUALITY DURABILITY in ALL ORIFICES, so they LAST with use!!

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

I have thought about making a high quality, silicone mid size male and/ or transgender doll.
Cute, flat chested, petite. One body would be used for either a male or trans. I'm not into the full figured trans.
Not sure if pic is real of photoshop?
Attachments
trans 2.jpg
trans 2.jpg (60.32 KiB) Viewed 4343 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

rubherkitty wrote:I have thought about making a high quality, silicone mid size male and/ or transgender doll.
Cute, flat chested, petite. One body would be used for either a male or trans. I'm not into the full figured trans.
Well I have been looking for a doll like that for a long time.
So if you can finde some who can make it I’ll buy one.
When will it be ready? :multi:

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle
Location: Interstate 44 with 10 long-haired Friends a' Jesus In a chartreuse micra-bus

Post by rubherkitty »

What are the laws in Denmark on importing a 145cm male/ trans doll?

Here's a pic of my "chesty" female plastic ball joint doll. Would like to make similar in silicone.
Attachments
IMAG0002.JPG
IMAG0002.JPG (266.13 KiB) Viewed 4300 times
Going downtown. Gonna see my gal. Gonna sing her a song. I'm gonna show her my ding dong! C&C

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

As far as I know there are not any laws against small dolls but I have had a quite bad experience buying a 128cm........

rubherkitty
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by rubherkitty »

Well, if I live long enough and find the time. Also depends on future laws. I planned to make an adult, petite female doll w/ small tits, but figured I'd only offer it in the USA. Could sell such a doll international, but only upon request and w/a confiscation disclaimer.

Curious newbie

Post by Curious newbie »

rubherkitty wrote:I have thought about making a high quality, silicone mid size male and/ or transgender doll.
Definitely photoshop. She has quite a few pics online.

professorjpj
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by professorjpj »

So does Screwing a doll Anally FEEL like REAL anal? Or is it a different sensation?

Draven
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Draven »

I have the Leo doll. I have used it for anal, it essentially feels like a fleshlight, but you get the full body experience opposed to just a handheld toy. So you get the extra experience of grabbing his ass, giving him a reach around, or wrapping your arms around him. Adding that realism to the fantasy makes it a hell of a lot better than just using a fleshlight.
Maybe I'm just paranoid since I've only had it for a few months, but out of fear of breaking him, I haven't really tried maneuvering him into a lot of different positions. With ~100 lbs of dead weight, it ends up being a bit difficult to get him set up to just the right level on his knees on the bed, but bent over the bed seems to work pretty well. I recently bought a sex stool on amazon that I'm going to attempt to use with him sitting on it and me going at it from underneath, but that won't arrive in the mail for another week or two.

parapadarapa

Post by parapadarapa »

Did you realize your project? :)
no kink-shaming

INFORMATIONS