www.wmdolls.com

Two questions before buying

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Scamp-D
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Re: Two questions before buying

Post by Scamp-D »

I was told that the WMDoll I was interested in was silicone but further down the ad it said it was TPE. I need to ask which one but I haven't gotten to it yet. Is there a list of TDF approved vendors?

I'm 71 and I'm sure people will think I'm crazy for doing this, but I'm still interested in male companionship and sex. The thing is ... I'm not attracted to men my age (they remind me of my father) and it's not easy finding younger men who want older women (except for money). I'm just not sure if I will be able to handle the weight.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

I wouldn't suggest TPE. Either way you go, they are very, very heavy. I do weightlifting, so I can do it, but give me a few years down the line and I wouldn't do it alone anymore. They're big and bulky. Silicone is very easy to care for, wipe it off, and put some cornstarch on it. Not a big need to haul around your home. These guys are about 100 pounds. That's pretty much the basics. Silicone will be warmed just fine with an electric blanket. They're not bad to sleep with either. I cannot comment on the sex part. Everyone is different but I found the Real Doll dongs scary huge. I was lucky to find a Real Doll but the other doll I was going to buy if it hadn't been for a Real Doll was a Doll Sweet Herman. Yeah, the marketing for the male dolls isn't terribly great. There are plenty of people that would love to have a guy like one of these at home for cuddles and company. I wish you luck and you are free to contact me via PM if you have more questions.

Yeah, I hear you on liking younger guys. I do too. ;)
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Scamp-D wrote:I was told that the WMDoll I was interested in was silicone but further down the ad it said it was TPE. I need to ask which one but I haven't gotten to it yet. Is there a list of TDF approved vendors?

I'm 71 and I'm sure people will think I'm crazy for doing this, but I'm still interested in male companionship and sex. The thing is ... I'm not attracted to men my age (they remind me of my father) and it's not easy finding younger men who want older women (except for money). I'm just not sure if I will be able to handle the weight.
You're in good company here, no one will think you're crazy. I'm not sure what other TDF approved vendors have male dolls listed but you're more than welcome to see what I have available. SN_ I can get the DS Herman doll, I just don't have him listed yet.

http://matproducts-biz.3dcartstores.com ... _c_75.html
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

INFORMATIONS