www.wmdolls.com

Two questions before buying

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Scamp-D
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Two questions before buying

Post by Scamp-D »

I'm thinking about buying a male doll, but I would like to ask a question or two first. Can you sleep with these dolls? I heard that they leave stains on the sheets, but I read that several years ago. And has the chemical odor gotten any better?

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Two questions before buying

Post by Dollyman25442 »

I sleep with Jolene.
The smell does go away over a brief period of time (assuming you do a few wash/oil/powder treatments).
They will always "bleed" some oils. I wrap Jo in her original shipped white blanket and this prevents the sheets from becoming stained.
Also, keep in mind if your doll is unheated he will be quite cold and clammy to sleep with. Use an electric blanket several hours before bedtime to make this easier to deal with. Mid range heat is best. That said, many dolls have a heated option these days and while I have no experience with that, the scuttle is that they usually fail after awhile. Seems the technology isn't very robust yet with that option.

Scamp-D
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scamp-D »

Thanks Dollyman. Would if you just put clothes on him for sleeping with him. Wouldn't that knock down the chill factor a bit ... and also, keep him from leaking all over the bed? As far as washing him ... what do you do, put him in a tub full of water or just wipe him down. I guess the latter if they are too heavy to carry around. And what kinda wash/oil/powder is used? I was also wondering which is better silicone or TPE dolls as far as odor and flexibility? And has anyone gotten ill from the chemical odor? Sorry for all the questions.

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

Scamp-D wrote:Thanks Dollyman. Would if you just put clothes on him for sleeping with him. Wouldn't that knock down the chill factor a bit ... and also, keep him from leaking all over the bed? As far as washing him ... what do you do, put him in a tub full of water or just wipe him down. I guess the latter if they are too heavy to carry around. And what kinda wash/oil/powder is used? I was also wondering which is better silicone or TPE dolls as far as odor and flexibility? And has anyone gotten ill from the chemical odor? Sorry for all the questions.

:D Welcome new member, here are some handy starters links for you too....

Newbies Welcome Page

Member Introductions

Cheers Anung :thumbs_up:

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

woodzman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by woodzman »

From one newbie to another, read all that stuff that Mr. Anung linked. Very useful info about bathing and maintenance. Also, yes clothes or pajamas make spooning etc., cozy.
Naturally Perverted!

Mon Amour Toujour
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Mon Amour Toujour »

Scamp-D wrote:Thanks Dollyman. Would if you just put clothes on him for sleeping with him. Wouldn't that knock down the chill factor a bit ... and also, keep him from leaking all over the bed? As far as washing him ... what do you do, put him in a tub full of water or just wipe him down. I guess the latter if they are too heavy to carry around. And what kinda wash/oil/powder is used? I was also wondering which is better silicone or TPE dolls as far as odor and flexibility? And has anyone gotten ill from the chemical odor? Sorry for all the questions.
Welcome to TDF Scamp-D! There is some care and maintenance to consider. You can find some information on my blog and YouTube channel; even though I have female dolls the same information applies. Just follow the link on my signature.

To be clear the TPE doesn't "leak" oil like a car would. Maybe the best way to describe it would be like a finger print. Your finger print is left on surfaces because there are natural oils in your skin that get left behind. TPE and silicone have oils in them that can leave stains on materials or other surfaces. On some materials like satin or silk the stain is more noticeable, on cotton or thicker materials not so much.

Keeping weight in mind is important. Consider how much you're comfortable handling. 70 or 80 lbs might not seem like much but it's a lot different when it's dead weight.

Hopefully you're looking at an approved TDF vendor or manufacturer for your purchase. The TPE smell is minimal and goes away after a couple weeks. Silicone doen't have much of an odor so you'll be safe with either one. As for anyone getting sick, maybe others can share their experience. To my knowledge the reactions to the smell and contact with TPE are minimal.

Take a look at the links Anung shared, you'll find a lot of great information there.
Email:info@FreelovedollHouse.com
http://www.freelovedollhouse.com/
We only provide quality dolls to our customers! If you are ordering dolls for the first time, then choosing us is a good guarantee for you!

Scamp-D
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scamp-D »

Thanks ya'll for the nice welcome and answers to my questions. I will be studying everything given to me, and will go through the forums to see what all is going on there as well. Hopefully in the future I will have something worthwhile to contribute. Again, thanks.

Dollyman25442
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Dollyman25442 »

Others have addressed washing and maintenance so I'll not be redundant. That said, total water immersion is a no no. Water can get into the frame and cause rust. I have a shower chair rigged with an on demand flexible shower head that I use for both my dolls once a month.
True, silicone dolls have less odor and maintenance, but they're quite a bit more expensive. TPE requires alot more maintenance, but far less costly. Addressing TPE odor-while it does go away in time with bathing, it could take some 30-60 days. During that time I was unable to sleep with either of my dolls as the smell was unpleasant and for me, gave headaches.
As for sleeping and preventing oil staining, dressing and undressing a doll is a chore. Simply wrapping in the original shipping blanket (usually white or pink) will prevent your sheets from becoming stained and also provide a certain amount of surface temp normalization. But be advised, if you don't have a doll with an inner heater or are using a heat blanket, there's nothing I'm aware of that will keep your doll warm enough to cuddle with. Without the aforementioned, the coolness will "seep" through whatever your doll is wrapped/clothed in and it will be too cool to stay in complete contact with throughout the night. This isn't theory, it's fact based in my experience.
Lastly, it's probably a no no to keep your doll in contact with anything that's not white or pink for very long as whatever that contact is, it will likely stain your doll if in contact for more than a few hours.
Welcome to the madness and have huge fun!

Scamp-D
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scamp-D »

Thank you Dollyman. That was very informative. I'm starting to get a little nervous about a few of the issues, but I think it would be worth it in the long run. Do any of them talk or moan yet?

I've noticed that there are oh so many girl dolls to choose from. Real beauties. But hardly any male dolls. And a lot of the male dolls look kinda feminine, boy-like, and small, as if made to suit Asians. I guess I need to go to more sites to find some of the ones I've seen on here, which are more my type. Like I said, I'm new at this. I just thought I'd mentioned what I've seen so far.

Poradicus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Poradicus »

Scamp-D wrote:Thank you Dollyman. That was very informative. I'm starting to get a little nervous about a few of the issues, but I think it would be worth it in the long run. Do any of them talk or moan yet?

I've noticed that there are oh so many girl dolls to choose from. Real beauties. But hardly any male dolls. And a lot of the male dolls look kinda feminine, boy-like, and small, as if made to suit Asians. I guess I need to go to more sites to find some of the ones I've seen on here, which are more my type. Like I said, I'm new at this. I just thought I'd mentioned what I've seen so far.
There are a couple great male dolls to get. There is the Herman and Leo Doll from Dollsweet. I have a Leo doll, he is very tall about 5'5.7 when I measure him. I like him the most due to the many poses I can do with him, his manly physique, and he feels very soft for silicone doll. Then there is Realdoll that make male dolls that can be tall, manly, and buff. There are a few TPE male dolls that are claimed to be tall on SRSD (SexyRealDolls) or from other sites you can get them from. It depends what your looking for, I heard TPE has improved over the years with some claiming they will last as long as you care for them. TPE demands a little more care while my silicone I only washed once in a great long wile. As long as you care for your doll you could probably make them last a lifetime.

Scamp-D
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Scamp-D »

Thanks Poradicus. It seems that the Herman you spoke of is Asian. No can do. And Leo looks like a young boy. So no go for him either. Not my type. I don't like those on the Realdoll sight either. There was a WMDOLL on on Ali Express site that I liked. Silicone. No name though. I saw a few that people showed in the forum, but I wasn't a member when I saw them so I couldn't ask. I will try to find them now that I'm a member. Should I worry about getting one from overseas? And do ya'll like the silicone or the TPE better?

Poradicus
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Poradicus »

Scamp-D wrote:Thanks Poradicus. It seems that the Herman you spoke of is Asian. No can do. And Leo looks like a young boy. So no go for him either. Not my type. I don't like those on the Realdoll sight either. There was a WMDOLL on on Ali Express site that I liked. Silicone. No name though. I saw a few that people showed in the forum, but I wasn't a member when I saw them so I couldn't ask. I will try to find them now that I'm a member. Should I worry about getting one from overseas? And do ya'll like the silicone or the TPE better?
I do not know of any silicone dolls WMDoll made, only TPE. Also be careful shopping on Ali-express some of the sellers on there do not even know their own products and will sometimes confuse tpe with silicone. Usually silicone cost a lot more than TPE due the process of how it is made. I would suggest shopping from a TDF approved vendor that way if anything happens you can get 100 percent customer guarantee. To answer your question about if silicone is better than tpe depends solely of how you want your doll to be; meaning features, physique, and if your happy with it. I prefer silicone over TPE but that does not mean it is better. It is based on personal preference. Hope that helps.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

The dolls I've gotten over the last 9 months from jinsan (wm) have been very nice compared to 2016 dolls. The older ones smelled more and needed more maintenance. While fresh tpe will still smell, you can suppress it with fragrance.

Direct tpe touch feels slightly below room temp, but if you cuddle, they can warm up nicely. To get around this, dress them up in an outfit (pajamas) and that will feel warm and realistic. Touching a tpe doll with clothes (especially jeans) is indistinguishable to a real person for me.

Don't let the doll touch paper or cardboard, that material will soak up tons of oil and dry out the tpe. I don't see this happen with sheets or clothes except in one case with an older doll.

haremlover
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by haremlover »

Hi! And WELCOME

Have you seen the photos I've done of DS male doll Herman?

I'm married and straight but in reviewing dolls he's one I really admire for his superb sculpture. Face is good, solidly male, and feels to the touch good. Has much more realistic looking genitals in my opinion and he's silicone, much better than TPE

Best wishes

Harem
Latest reviews coming for Irontech and FJ doll silicone ladies.

Chloé's book
is available from The-Doll-House
- - - -
Here's Coverdoll Yolanda
- - - -
Reviews for:
-DS-OR-JY-SY-Jarliet-Vivid-SM-SE-ZOne-JM-Sino-Sanhui-Pipedream--XY-WM-Elsa Babe-SM Silicone Siliko-XYcolo-Starpery-Elsa Babe-FutureDoll-Zelex-Irontech-FJ Doll
- - - -
YouTube Doll Review Channel
-https://www.youtube.com/@sexdoll-reviews-

Paula Dawson
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Paula Dawson »

It's not a worry to sleep with the doll, neither leave stains on sheet. But be careful the doll is very easy to be stained, so you don't let him wear deep color cloths. It is true that the doll will come out oils after a long time, you can use the powder on his body at least twice every month. Wrap the doll with a light-colored cloth will be better. TPE dolls generally has light odored smell, but the smell will gone if you hang it out for 24hrs.

INFORMATIONS