www.wmdolls.com

How Do You Get It On With Your Male Doll?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
pillowperson21

How Do You Get It On With Your Male Doll?

Post by pillowperson21 »

Hi all, it's been a LONG time since I've been here or posted anything. I am about to be the proud owner of a WM male doll and I can't wait for him to arrive! Speaking of arrival, how long did it take for you to receive yours? The website states 3-6 weeks before arrival, will it really take that long? Yes, I'm just eager to customize him but also to cuddle. Hyper realistic dildos aren't an option on the site, but I do really like the fact that really any suction cup dildo or probably even attachments from other companies can be used with the doll. I have a toy that feels pretty darn real for a fraction of the price of some of the prosthesis on the market, so I'm not really motivated to invest in that. My doll is more for cuddling anyway. I am thinking about when doing the deed how awkward it will be. Being on top seems the most logical route but that definitely isn't my favorite position, so I'm thinking about this toy here. What do you think about it? Would you consider this toy for your doll? I think it would help cut down on it being completely one-sided. Let him do some of the work too. LOL. Without you having to be explicit what positions (if you will) work really well for you? I created my own doll five years ago or so, but that doll have very very loose joints and weighed half as much, so moving him around and being on the bottom was easy. I haven't received my doll yet, so I'm not sure just how stiff he'll be if I try to be on the bottom or to do anything. This listing shows a gif clip of the motion of the toy. I think it's a great idea because it's wireless and thrusts. I'm sure it won't top my actual sex machine but for variety's sake. I've only seen two models of this type of dildo that is hands free can could fit into the port on the doll.
If you're female, do you ever peg your doll? That's something I've enjoyed with boyfriends in the past and I am interested in trying that with the doll for the sake of fantasy.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wireless-Teles ... 2447652967
Nothing to see here folks.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: How Do You Get It On With Your Male Doll?

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey PP, welcome back!!! :D
I've missed your posts here.
The product looks interesting, but I'm not sure who in the hell wants Rice Krispies when shopping for dildos.
Well, maybe somebody would. Hmmm... :twisted:
OK never mind.
Attachments
Rice Krispies Dildo.jpg
Rice Krispies Dildo.jpg (1.11 MiB) Viewed 3524 times

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Hi there! It's good to be back. I wasn't sure how to post the actual picture so I just shared the link instead. How's it going?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Hey PP I'm doing fine. Hope all is well with you and you can stick around for a while.
Man, I had to google what pegging meant. I must be getting old!

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Lol. I know I'll be around for a bit with this one because this is a doll I've actually purchased and will have to customize/personalize. He'll have to have a haircut, grow out his beard, have body hair placed, tattoos placed, piercings placed, dressed, and eyes changed. What do you think of these eyes? They are not realistic in the least, but I LOVE them!

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

Eyes you ask?
You really have been gone a while. :D

If he's a WM doll I'm pretty sure he'll have the 32mm half round eyes with cotton backing like the female dolls.
I have (through BCD) both fantasy and realistic irises and you can change them. :D
Take a look here...
viewtopic.php?f=267&t=100373

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

What the hell man, real living adults don't have eyes that huge. Why are his eyes so big?! I was also thinking of making eyes that follow you which would mean cabochon and printed irises.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Hey MF, I am loving these closed eyelids, that really caught my attention because I was wondering about that and didn't necessarily want to just settle for a sleep mask. And you can make them in cocoa? My doll is cocoa colored. So does this mean the 26mm eyes won't fit into the head? I really want these purple blue eyes. Whine.

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:What the hell man, real living adults don't have eyes that huge. Why are his eyes so big?! I was also thinking of making eyes that follow you which would mean cabochon and printed irises.
So you don't want your guy to look like this? :lol:

Lol, actually the system I make uses cabochons, but normal size ones (13mm).
I think they use bigger eyeballs so they stay in place better in the head. You can't tell they are that big when they are installed.
26mm will be too small and loose in the sockets. Custom colors can be made.

pillowperson21

Post by pillowperson21 »

Ok, cool beans. I like these easy move eyes. I just watched the youtube video. I also like the grey eyes but the grey eyes in the lineup are just a little too light for my liking, could I have darker grey eyes and eyelids?

MannequinFan
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Post by MannequinFan »

pillowperson21 wrote:Ok, cool beans. I like these easy move eyes. I just watched the youtube video. I also like the grey eyes but the grey eyes in the lineup are just a little too light for my liking, could I have darker grey eyes and eyelids?
Thanks and yes. :) I sent you a PM.

masgrande
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by masgrande »

LMAO

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

Haha, you guys are funny.
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

Bell-wants
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Bell-wants »

Can you shift the eyes around in these male dolls?

berthaBe

Post by berthaBe »

Bell-wants wrote:Can you shift the eyes around in these male dolls?

I am not sure of all the dolls, but the WM Doll with a male Head 100% has movable eyes. Wash your hands before you do this, fingerprints on the iris look strange ^^. You gently spread the eyelids apart, and move the eye around till it points to where you want. You can also use one of those touch pens if you want to avoid using your fingers.

It makes it a lot better to adjust where are they looking, makes it feel more real if they focus on you instead of just blankly staring.

Edit: Concerning the topic, I have the penis insert for my (female) doll, and besides being on top I haven't found many positions that work. Using one of those thrusting vibrators with a harness is nice, but they don't replace having it move all the way, they move maybe around 1 - 1.5 inches at most, not a lot.

INFORMATIONS