www.wmdolls.com

Printed Male Pillow Doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
poseoasis

Printed Male Pillow Doll

Post by poseoasis »

Hi guys, being a newbie in 3D rendering, I composed a few sexy pillow case just for fun, however they were just 3D images on a pillow, nothing more. So I decided to try my hands on making a teddy dude to see if I could bring a 3d character to life as a cuddling partner. Here were the images I composed.

The finished product:

The finished product was so much slimmer than the original design! Next time I need to work harder on the expression and the body built of the doll. (The original dimension of the pillowcase design was 50cm X 160cm)

For those who can sew better than me could quilt the pattern before sewing. Due to numerous male and female characters and legendary creatures ( vampires , mermaids etc.) available in DAZ3D and POSER, one would have no problems in designing a cuddle buddy for themselves.

Thank you for reading this tread. Happy Holidays!

Maviarab
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: Printed Male Pillow Doll

Post by Maviarab »

Impressive stuff Poseoasis!

And agree, DAZ and Poser can be used for so much more than just 3D modelling and rendering (used Poser a lot myself over the years).

Also welcome to the forum, if you have not already found it please take a moment to view our new member page here

stacy718
Photographer
Photographer

Post by stacy718 »

He’s so cute!!!!

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Impressive work!

Roynotboy
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Roynotboy »

Any female prints?

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Maviarab wrote:Impressive stuff Poseoasis!

And agree, DAZ and Poser can be used for so much more than just 3D modelling and rendering (used Poser a lot myself over the years).

Also welcome to the forum, if you have not already found it please take a moment to view our new member page here

Thank you so much for your encouragement and reminder. I will familiar myself with the guidelines as soon as possible. Again, thank you guys for letting me become a member of this family.

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Roynotboy wrote:Any female prints?
Sorry buddy, not at the moment. The female form is more tricky than the male one but I will definitely try one in the near future.

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

With the help of 3D rendering program like Daz and Poser, one could render any character of their choice and make a cuddling partner easily.

As I said before apart from male and female characters of different ethnicity, they also have vampires, mermaids and of course celebrities look alike characters!

Imagine cuddling a certain lingerie model to sleep or one of the supernatural hunting brothers, a vampire from New Orleans or even a modern one with super sexy hair... the list goes on and on. Apart from Daz you can find more characters from Renderosity as well. Before you get your grail doll, make a cuddling partner while you save for him/her like I did.

Good luck with your adventure and rendering!

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

Congrats on your project! I only wish the links were viewable from this side.
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Jeff wrote:Congrats on your project! I only wish the links were viewable from this side.
Sorry buddy, I accidentally deleted my album and here were the missing pictures.

3 panels 50cm X60cm each composed by POSER:

The finished product

Due to the fact that the pillow doll is a 3D object, the finished product are 20% slimmer than the original design.

Jeff
Doll
Doll

Post by Jeff »

He looks fantastic! I agree about quilting the fellow, it would certainly add an extra element to the guy. You may have stumped upon a great and wonderful idea! I'm sure that other doll lovers would be more than happy to buy printed fabric from you to construct their own cuddly friend. I am sure you could make it worth your while. I know a certain lady that doesn't know jack about printing on fabric, but doesn't do a half bad job on the sewing machine....

Great JOB!!!
Man dolls.... because baby dolls come from somewhere!

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Jeff wrote:He looks fantastic! I agree about quilting the fellow, it would certainly add an extra element to the guy. You may have stumped upon a great and wonderful idea! I'm sure that other doll lovers would be more than happy to buy printed fabric from you to construct their own cuddly friend. I am sure you could make it worth your while. I know a certain lady that doesn't know jack about printing on fabric, but doesn't do a half bad job on the sewing machine....

Great JOB!!!

Thanks you so much for your encouragement and compliments. I am happy to share my work with our fellow members if they are interest for free. Should one day someone make a profit out of my idea that would be alright with me too! All I ask is he/she donate some of the profit to their local children hospital or cancer foundation as they see fit.

I know this original design are not perfect but one can correct them easily in Photoshop, perhaps changing his face with someone they like. LOL!!!

Here are the links:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NTRqfN ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1mQI7qd ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Dc5GrR ... sp=sharing

There are numerous Dakimakura pillow cover case vendors in Alibaba, shop around and ask for someone who can provide "velvet" material and accept custom design.

Good Luck!

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Speaking of Dakimakura pillow cover case, These were a few of my design that I can share with you guys:

If you are not into a pillow doll, how about something in between a pillow and a doll? One can quilt the picture and you can have something creative to cuddle :lol:

DG
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by DG »

Oh my God these are amazing! Would you be able to do one of a celebrity based off of a screenshot?
I love and have loved many dolls.
Former Dolls:
Samantha - SY 165cm Elf
Charles - IronTech male
Clint - IronTech male
Marcellus - Male Real Doll - Body A
Orion - Male Real Doll - Body A
Lance - WM Male #207 head
Larry - WM Male #207 head
Colt - Gabriel M1 Sinthetics Male
Dolls in Storage:
Laurence (aka Doc, Dorian, Beau) - Homemade fabric male doll
Trevor - Homemade Fabric male doll
Tristan - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll
Landon - WM Male #207 Head

Current Dolls
Lawrence - Homemade Fabric/Silicone hybrid male doll

poseoasis

Post by poseoasis »

Docsgirl82 wrote:Oh my God these are amazing! Would you be able to do one of a celebrity based off of a screenshot?
Sorry for the late reply, the answer to your question is positive with this plugin: HeadShop 11 WIN. A plugin for DAZ3D program. Good luck with your rendering! :D

INFORMATIONS