www.wmdolls.com

My guy Amani (new here)

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
HcLoveBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

My guy Amani (new here)

Post by HcLoveBunny »

I am a 26 year old woman. Andrea is my doll. He is a black Italian man. I’ve had him since November 2018. I got him unfinished from aliexpress and have done the color myself. He came with blue eyes but I have brown eyes coming in the mail tomorrow. I just got him a goatee on eBay today. I think he is looking great. I will buy a new wig for him in a couple weeks. How do I add pics? Thanks :)

His poor finger is broken :( I splinted it with some tape. I will likely buy another one from the same seller once I save another 600 bucks.
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:12 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Reason: Thread Title Change

dollarfan

Re: My guy Andrea (new here)

Post by dollarfan »

Hello Bunny! After reaching 5 posts You can post images. Just press the Img button in the full editor and add the link to the image in between. Use a image host like Tinypic for storing Your images.

HcLoveBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HcLoveBunny »

i added pics

HcLoveBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HcLoveBunny »

Thank you @ dollarfan I added a pic above

AhMyDolless
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by AhMyDolless »

I see you're new here so welcome.

You did an amazing job painting that yourself (assuming you're not already an expert).
Obligatory Statement: In my opinion.

HcLoveBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HcLoveBunny »

@allmydolles thank you! No I am definitely not an expert. I have always been artistic. I’m going to beauty school right now. But I haven’t painted a doll before. I’ve still got to do his lower legs. Thanks for the welcome

HcLoveBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HcLoveBunny »

@allmydolles thank you! No I am definitely not an expert. I have always been artistic. I’m going to beauty school right now. But I haven’t painted a doll before. I’ve still got to do his lower legs. Thanks for the welcome

adelea
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by adelea »

Im curious what he looked like before you coloured him.

It's a really nice job - not a single uniform colour as you would get from tinting the TPE, but what looks a much more natural colour.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

HcLoveBunny wrote:My name is Hasri, I am a 26 year old woman. Andrea is my doll. He is a black Italian man. I’ve had him since November 2018. I got him unfinished from aliexpress and have done the color myself. He came with blue eyes but I have brown eyes coming in the mail tomorrow. I just got him a goatee on eBay today. I think he is looking great. I will buy a new wig for him in a couple weeks. How do I add pics? Thanks :)
His poor finger is broken :( I splinted it with some tape. I will likely buy another one from the same seller once I save another 600 bucks.
Welcome Hasri. I think you've done an excellent job on colouring your Andrea. He looks very good indeed. :thumbs_up:
It must have taken you quite a while to colour him, even though you said that you've still got his legs to do. :D

HcLoveBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HcLoveBunny »

@adelea thanks. I made it fairly uniform but it’s not perfect which as you said is ok. Next doll I get I would love to do more work on his veins and stuff. I can’t find one that looks just like it but he looked kinda like this. This is the same doll just painted “tan”
Attachments
2D9EF906-B17C-473C-B407-2DFCB9952CAE.jpeg
2D9EF906-B17C-473C-B407-2DFCB9952CAE.jpeg (118.3 KiB) Viewed 2774 times

HcLoveBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HcLoveBunny »

@djc doll thank you. I did his butt and halfway down his thighs. But yeah it took a few days. Not too bad though. I will probably get a tinted one next time and still paint him. But then I will have some of the groundwork done for me.

djcdoll
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by djcdoll »

HcLoveBunny wrote:@djc doll thank you. I did his butt and halfway down his thighs. But yeah it took a few days. Not too bad though. I will probably get a tinted one next time and still paint him. But then I will have some of the groundwork done for me.
Is Andrea a TPE or Silicone doll?
It will be interesting to see how long the paint/colour lasts and whether it wears or peels off.

Quite a few of the forum members have been colouring parts of their TPE female dolls, e.g. darkening nipples.
Powder eye makeup mixed with either baby oil or vaseline, applied and then left to dry, seems to last a few weeks before needing to be re-applied. :D

HcLoveBunny
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by HcLoveBunny »

Andrea is a tpe doll. I’m not sure who first made him but I’m pretty sure he is tpe. I’m not sure how long it will last. But it seems to be lasting so far. I didn’t have any problems making it stick.

L3fty

Post by L3fty »

All I can say is wow! You have seriously made him into a completely different doll! Fantastic work! Keep us posted on how long it lasts. Are there any ways of putting a clear sealant over the TPE like you can with Silicone? Come Join us in Chat some times!

L3fty
Dolls are becoming the Norm, Well at least for me!!

ShadowCat

Post by ShadowCat »

Nice job! I did not know one could paint a full doll. Always nice to see another lady on the forum. Welcome :)
BJD's: Loong Soul Hao Tian, Loong Soul Black Dragon, Dolk Mikazuki, Ringdoll Lan Wangji, Ringdoll Wei Wuxian, Ringdoll Xie Lian, Ringdoll Hua Cheng
Smartdolls: Alot!
Former Male RealDoll2: Aki (Body B, Nate face)
WM 160 cm Male: Luca (face 78), tan skin tone

INFORMATIONS