www.wmdolls.com

Male Realdolls?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Yup, Syno, Depp is sultry and sweet. Ahnold is waaaay too bulky. A doll of him would take a forklift to move around.

Personally, I like a guy who is smooth, lean and sleek with muscle definition and vascularity, but not bulked out (like the pix I've posted).

And girls, I definitely vote for Brad Pitt or Tom Cruise look-similar dolls! Antonio happens to be one latin man I don't particularly find attractive, but his accent sure does melt mah buttah. :wink:

Matt will find that if he does model his male dolls after empirically attractive actors or male models, they will be backordered for months, he won't be able to keep up with the demand! 8O :roll:

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Synobyte, I could never forget Johnny Depp. I saw him in Pirates of the Caribbean, and that was enough to give me visual fantasy material for days :D

'Cardo, once again I have to agree with you, I prefer a smooth, lean and sleek guy. I had a beautiful blond boyfriend about 10 years ago who was into martial arts. He had the hardest stomach muscles, like iron, but he was wiry and small, like 5'6 or something. Watching him work out was really something, he was graceful and smooth like a panther. The combination of tough and sweet in a guy is hard to resist!!

Rainy

INFORMATIONS