www.wmdolls.com

Male Realdolls?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Angie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Male Realdolls?

Post by Angie »

Hey people,
Where are all the photos of the male realdolls? I read somewhere that they could ejaculate. Is that true? How much do they really weigh?
Why is the face so butt ass dog ugly? Are there any different faces? I love the body. Sorry about the questions, I don't want to sound dumb. :wink:

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Re: Male Realdolls?

Post by Ricardo »

Angie wrote:Hey people,
Where are all the photos of the male realdolls? I read somewhere that they could ejaculate. Is that true? How much do they really weigh?
Why is the face so butt ass dog ugly? Are there any different faces? I love the body. Sorry about the questions, I don't want to sound dumb. :wink:
Hi Angie,

There is one male doll in the DollAlbum under the name "Peter" if you do a name search. There are several photos, posted by his previous owner. I think they weigh around 110 lbs, anyone care to authenticate that? I do know that Matt is working on weight reductions on all his dolls.

There are some photos of a male doll on Slade's old website http://www.sladesworld.com, solo on a davenport (dressed and undressed) and displayed with female dolls, very good (and unique) photo shoots. His new website (http://www.Realdolldoctor.com) does not feature any males yet.

I don't think the male Realdoll ejaculates, at least not yet. The FirstAndroids doll NAX has that feature available, as well as many enhancements such as breathing, pulse, and more. We are waiting for updated photos from his Creator, Michael.

The male realdoll ("Charlie") currently has only one face available. Watch for developments in the male doll line from Abyss in the upcoming months, though.

I hope this answers your questions, Angie, and keep asking. The only "dumb question" is the one you don't ask! :wink:

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Angie wrote:
Why is the face so butt ass dog ugly?
Angie, if you have a pic of a face you would like to see on a male doll you can post them or send them to Ricardo for posting. This would give Matt and others an idea of what potential customers are looking for in looks.
Just a thought.
Hopefully the makers are looking in here for input from us forum folk.
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Wonko_the_sane

faces

Post by Wonko_the_sane »

I think it's hard to generalize the look of a face. There are so different tastes...

Here are some examples that I like very much, plus the pictures I already posted (click on thumbnail):

Image ImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImageImageImage

Greetings,
Wonko
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind."

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

I get a bit nervous when pix of guys or gals that look under legal age however cute they might be.
Please be aware of Rule #1.
Geeze I sound like a Moderator!
Just concerned.
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Thanks, Wonko, and Boater ... :wink:

Angie, yes, feel free to post "fave faces" ... or if you like, send me face shots and depending on the angle I can probably create you a "hybrid" photo of the face you like on the male realdoll to see how he'd look ... like this one a few people suggested ...

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Wonko_the_sane

[/panicmode]

Post by Wonko_the_sane »

Don't Panic, Boater! :)

I tried to find cute faces that were of an older age, but they all had beards, few hairs on top, and things like that. So, what can I say, the beauty of youth... They are all 18 or older.

Greetings Wonko
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind."

Angie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Angie »

Hi Ricardo just make one that looks like Tom Cruise and we're done. :wink: I'd like to see one with Tom Cruise with short hair, and one with long hair. :wink:

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Angie, we think alike :lol: Maybe we should have one of Colin Farrell, too. Did you see Minority Report or Phone Booth? ROWRRRRR!

Rainy

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Sorry about the questions, I don't want to sound dumb.
Don't worry Angie. Questions were invented to provide information for something that the asker does not know. Therefore, there is no such thing as a "dumb" question ;) If you do not know something, you ask :)

"A question is the child of a mind seeking knowledge and enlightenment, which are two positive traits."

Also, most people on this forum are open-minded enough to not even consider a question as "dumb".

Angie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Angie »

Hello Raingirl,
Yes I did manage to catch Minority Report. He looked rather handsome in that one. I'm afraid I'm not much of a Colin Farrel fan. He's o.k. My type tends to lean towards Mel Gibson, or Russel Crowe. Seeing as that their fellow Aussies. As for an American Male I would really prefer Tom Cruise. I just loved him in Interview with the Vampire. I just wished he would've bit my neck. I hope he goes with more blonde long hair in the future. You've got me going here a bit. I also love the way Antonio Banderas looks. If I had to choose between Antonio or Brad Pitt I would choose Antonio. :wink:

Angie
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Angie »

Figure8 wrote:
Sorry about the questions, I don't want to sound dumb.
Don't worry Angie. Questions were invented to provide information for something that the asker does not know. Therefore, there is no such thing as a "dumb" question ;) If you do not know something, you ask :)

"A question is the child of a mind seeking knowledge and enlightenment, which are two positive traits."

Also, most people on this forum are open-minded enough to not even consider a question as "dumb".

Well thank you Mr. Figure8, you're not a buddhist monk are you? LOL :wink:

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Figure8, you're not a buddhist monk are you?
Nope, not a buddhist monk. I am also agnostic. But you know what? IF I was a religious person, I believe that I would be buddhist. ;)

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Angie wrote:Hello Raingirl,
Yes I did manage to catch Minority Report. He looked rather handsome in that one. I'm afraid I'm not much of a Colin Farrel fan. He's o.k. My type tends to lean towards Mel Gibson, or Russel Crowe. Seeing as that their fellow Aussies. As for an American Male I would really prefer Tom Cruise. I just loved him in Interview with the Vampire. I just wished he would've bit my neck. I hope he goes with more blonde long hair in the future. You've got me going here a bit. I also love the way Antonio Banderas looks. If I had to choose between Antonio or Brad Pitt I would choose Antonio. :wink:
Ang, I've got to say you have good taste. Let's hope Matt @ Abyss reads these :D My mom LOVES Mel Gibson, especially in Braveheart! I liked Antonio in Desperado and Play it to the Bone. What a sultry accent he has! Com'on girl, you know you wouldn't kick Brad Pitt out of bed :wink: Did you see him in the bathtub scene of Fight Club? OMG!! What a bod. I think Colin Farrell will be more handsome when he gets a bit older. I like a guy with some lines and experience in his face, like the way Tom Cruise is getting to look :D

Rainy

Synobyte07
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Synobyte07 »

You girls and Ricardo as well as Wonko, can't forget this guy?

And how about the 'Terminator' in his younger years?

http://www.rit.edu/~mjd5784/Apics.htm

If I had Johnny's face and Arnold's body proportionally of course :roll: ,I would be dating goddesses like the lovely Angelie Almendare. 8)

Although blonde hair,blue eyes and dark skin has helped me a bit . :razz:

I wonder how much silicone it would take to make Arnold ?

You girls probably wouldn't be able to get him out of the crate!!! :D :lol:
"Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice." Zoetrope

INFORMATIONS