www.wmdolls.com

Tom Cruise Face Mask

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Tom Cruise Face Mask

Post by Ricardo »

Hi Kids!

Now I really can't wait to get a doll ... and now I have a celebrity face to put on him! Now all I need is a Brad Pitt face for the second doll ...

>sigh!<

8) 'cardo
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

'cardo, that is soooo cool? Where did you find that mask? Is it done from life? Can't you just imagine a replica of Tom's piercing hazel eyes in them, or Brad's baby blue ones?

As far as gorgeous eyes go, I'd have to go with Mel Gibson's or Jared Leto's. Jared is the only actor I've seen with true aquamarine colored eyes, very striking. I had a boyfriend once who had brown/green eyes, they changed color depending on what he was wearing. Very striking.

Rainy

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Raingirl wrote:'cardo, that is soooo cool? Where did you find that mask? Is it done from life? Can't you just imagine a replica of Tom's piercing hazel eyes in them, or Brad's baby blue ones?

As far as gorgeous eyes go, I'd have to go with Mel Gibson's or Jared Leto's. Jared is the only actor I've seen with true aquamarine colored eyes, very striking. I had a boyfriend once who had brown/green eyes, they changed color depending on what he was wearing. Very striking.

Rainy
Rainy,

eGay (I mean eBay) LOL ... yes it is a lifecast ...

They are also selling lifecast masks of Mel Gibson, William Shatner, Harrison Ford, John Travolta, Leonard Nimoy, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Robert DeNiro, Anthony Hopkins, Sean Connery, and then there are the girls ... I fergit who they wuz ...

Here is a link to the seller's ebay store for those of youz whut's interested ...
http://cgi6.aol.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.d ... ce=-1&rd=1

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like an' daddy din't like dat!

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

FYI update ... I received the mask!

It's sort of a pale pink, hard plastic, the finish is like a dry plaster, very lifelike detail. It's not flexible enough to be wearable by a person but on a doll it would work.

8) 'cardo
The future's so bright ... I gotta wear shaaaaades ...

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Congrats 'cardo! Aww, too bad it wouldn't make a good Halloween mask-imagine the attention you'd get :wink: I checked out that link earlier. I l liked the T3 mask since it was so detailed, but at $150 I'll have to pass!

Rainy

INFORMATIONS