www.wmdolls.com

What is the best male doll to stuff

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

What is the best male doll to stuff

Post by quatlox »

Ricardo,

I am looking to buy a male doll for my wife. I would like a cheap blow-up doll that I could stuff. Latex would be perfect.

Do they make such a thing or should I just get a dildo for the female doll and let my wife go at it.

Any info you could provide would be of great help. I know you are probably used to the better high end dolls, and might not have any ideas on the cheap end of the spectrum, your comments would be appreciated.

quatlox

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Re: What is the best male doll to stuff

Post by Slate »

quatlox wrote:I am looking to buy a male doll for my wife. I would like a cheap blow-up doll that I could stuff. Latex would be perfect..Do they make such a thing or should I just get a dildo for the female doll and let my wife go at it.
Hi Quat.

I know you didn't address this to me, but have you considered a crotchless strap-on harness for the doll to wear?

My wife plays with our Alexa (female) doll wearing the strap-on, or puts it on the doll and lets the doll do the work. Plus with the crotchess harness, you can join in and have fun with either of them. :D Of course, there are other possible combinations too! 8O :wink:

The fact that the doll is female doesn't bother my wife. She thinks Alexa is way better looking than those cheap male dolls with the goofy face masks and painted chest hair! :lol:

--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by quatlox »

Slate,

I didn't know who to address first about this matter, and since Ricardo is into this aspect of male dolls I thought I would start with him and get your ideas next.

I thought that was what I would have to do. I have a double dildo that points up like a V. I have put this into the dolls before and it works well.

I was juat wanting to build a male so I could have a buddy to help me with all these dolls and with another male it would make more like an orgy.

I have never tried a strap on. I'll have to get one.

I would still like to stuff a male doll. Any ideas on what would be a good doll to stuff, do you know of any latex dolls or a latex that I could modify to look male?

Thanks

quatlox

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Quat,

You might want to read this thread ...
http://dollforum.com/modules.php?name=F ... 607ac93e11

This is strictly an observer's opinion, as I have not yet owned any doll, except the one I mentioned in the above thread, that I gave to a friend as a gift because I was completely disappointed in it. The one I show photos of in the thread (Julian Rock Hard) is the only infatable I'd consider, other than the Wonderboy that Figure 8 mentioned somewhere else, and I have no photos of Wonderboy. If anyone else does, please post them or send them to me so I can post them.

I wish had some experience, Quat, but hopefully you'll get enough information to help you make an informed decision!

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by quatlox »

Wow!

There are no male dolls that are good enough to stuff. Maybe I could take the head of the Julian rock hard doll and put it on a latex female doll body with all of the male attachments.

The blow up doll industry forgot the female and gay folks, I'm suprised they would miss out on this part of the industry.

I wonder if I can modify one of those female latex dolls to look male?

just thinking

quatlox

Slate
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Slate »

quatlox wrote:The blow up doll industry forgot the female and gay folks, I'm suprised they would miss out on this part of the industry.
Yeah, I'm shocked!

Not really, the blow-up doll industry doesn't do a very good job with the hetro male folks either. :lol:

Man, sounds like a real challenge to try to build something...and pricey, you might find out if the better half would prefer a Sybian for that kind of money!

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

--Slate
[i][b]Inflatables...[/b]learn them, love them, live them![/i]

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Quatlox,

Maybe this is something for you?

http://ww2.sextoysex.com/sex/start/view ... =SE1951-01

This is the only one I can find that looks nice.
He is made from vinyl with a mannequin head.

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

Humper

Re: What is the best male doll to stuff

Post by Humper »

Slate wrote:
quatlox wrote:I am looking to buy a male doll for my wife. I would like a cheap blow-up doll that I could stuff. Latex would be perfect..Do they make such a thing or should I just get a dildo for the female doll and let my wife go at it.
Hi Quat.

I know you didn't address this to me, but have you considered a crotchless strap-on harness for the doll to wear?

My wife plays with our Alexa (female) doll wearing the strap-on, or puts it on the doll and lets the doll do the work. Plus with the crotchess harness, you can join in and have fun with either of them. :D Of course, there are other possible combinations too! 8O :wink:

The fact that the doll is female doesn't bother my wife. She thinks Alexa is way better looking than those cheap male dolls with the goofy face masks and painted chest hair! :lol:

--Slate
This sounds like the best option. Even the gentials on most male dolls are not that impressive. The inability of the doll manufacturers to even add a decent dildo to their "guys" is truly sorry.

Humper

quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by quatlox »

Slate,

Thanks, she has a sybian (she loves it), I just wanted to make her a doll too. I have too many female dolls and I thought I would make a male for a change (it would also be good to have a buddy around to do an orgy).

Mytime,

That looks interesting. I'll have to check him out a little closer.
The Jason or the Julian dolls look the best as far as heads go. I can't seem to find a good body though. All the male bodies suck, why can't they make a latex male doll.

I might just start from scratch and find a good soft or cloth mannequin off ebay and do the modifications from that.

Thanks for the input from everyone, I will keep you folks posted of my findings.

quatlox

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Quatlox,

It seems once there was a latex male doll.
It was manufactured by the manufacturer of the French Madame.
I don't know how it was called, was something like lover boy.
I've read about it in this forum.
But because it wasn't sold much he's out of production.
Maybe somewhere there are some of them, I don't know.
But such Latex body is indeed more strengthy as a vinyl body, although
the new thick vinyl vacuum moulded vinyl body's like the Alexa and
the Lorissa doll, are quite strong.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Muchas gracias to Figure 8, who sent me a link to a French site where this doll can be ordered ... and muchas gracias to Paleonaturalist for providing these rare photographs!

http://www.cybershoppingx.com/cybershop ... 510001.htm

Image Image

and if you don't read French, use http://www.systranbox.com/ to translate the site. I'll have to find a way to calculate the cost in USD.

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like

quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by quatlox »

Ricardo,

Cool 8) , I think this is the one. It looks like it is 227 EURO, which would be a little more in U.S. dollars, but right in the price range I was looking for to stuff.

Thanks, Figure 8, Paleonaturalist and Ricardo.

Thanks everyone who contributed and gave insight into my male endeavor.

quatlox :wink:

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Quat,

Excellent choice. Please keep us posted on your progress, ordering info, prices, etc., and delivery ... and of course, please update us on you and the missus' impression of the quality, etc. once you receive him! Perhaps some photos in the member album of the "real thing" if you wouldn't mind!

Have y'all named him yet? :wink:

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like

Humper

Post by Humper »

Wow, this is the best looking inflatable male doll I have seen yet!

Translation of the French:

"Super Boy Doll

A new generation of 100% latex, top quality doll with mouth + dick + anus. The best relationship of quality to price in Europe. With a penis 16 cm long by 4 cm wide [about 6 1/2 inches by 1 1/2 inches -- goodness, an average size penis!]."

Maybe I should e-mail sextoys.com about this guy. Of course, by look of the Euro's, he is not cheep!

Humper

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Hey, the Wonder/Super Boy doll in those pictures looks pretty good! I would almost pick one up myself, but my lolita doll is just fine ;) 8)

INFORMATIONS