www.wmdolls.com

Latex Transexual doll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Latexman
Active Poster
Active Poster

Latex Transexual doll

Post by Latexman »

Since there are no male dolls available yet, one could get a latex doll (Latex Lover/Letha Weapons or Tera Patrick) and make a passable Transexual "shemale" sex partner with the simple addition of a latex sex toy called "Slip on Tools". These are latex panties with an attatched latex dong that is marketed to lesbian couples. The dongs aren't realistic and have no balls, but I have looked around the web and found a cheaper alternative. There are near exact duplicates of the Slip on Tool that are marketed to men who can't get it up. These feature a latex panty with a double condom with a hard and detailed penis head sandwiched between the condoms at one end. The male slips his flaccid member in the condom and fills the space behind the penis head, thus approximating a usable erection to use with a female partner. Now these cheaper alternatives (I bought one for curiosity sake for $10 bucks at an adult store) can be taken apart by prying the glued latex apart. I was left with a latex panty with a hole where the penis would go, and 2 useful latex pouches for possible doll modifications in future. The pecker head was some insulation quality spray foam!
I thought that if one got a detailed penis and balls dildo with a suction cup end, you could use the latex panty to hold the penis and balls in place. Slip the suction cup through the hole and have at it. You wouldn't have to worry about latex reactions with the panty, although the dildo would remain on contact with the doll during use.
This sort of thing would be better than a strap on, as from my cursory investigations, the various clips, buckles and straps do pose a puncture threat to your $300 bedfellow.
If all else fails, you could cut it up for patches to repair your latex doll.

INFORMATIONS