www.wmdolls.com

RUN! RUN TO EBAY! Or don't, actually.

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

RUN! RUN TO EBAY! Or don't, actually.

Post by Davecat »

There's someone selling a 'brand-new' MaleDoll over on the Bay of e, it seems. Correct me if I'm wrong, though, but isn't this the same seller that tried to scam the living bejesus out ov red_dragon with Stephanie? That second pic seems awfully familiar..

In any case, if anyone's interested, he's currently at $4,500. Such a deal. :roll:
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Yes, Catman, you are absolutely right, it's the same seller that red_dragon had problems with.

I'm at a point where I'll wait to deal with Matt or another manufacturer only, unless it's a person who's well-established in "DA FORUM!" :wink:

8) 'cardo
Where is my castle? Where is my destiny? How much longer will I have to dream?
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Davecat.

I've found that Male doll yesterday at approx 10.00 o'clock afternoon Dutch time.
I've posted the thing at that moment imediately in the FOR SALES forum.
But I've noticed this earlyer, sometimes this forum seams to eat POSTS :twisted: or they arem removed by somebody without noticing me :twisted:
So the whole post in the FOR SALES I did is gone!

Mytime
One dream, one mission...

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

I think you're right to wait, 'Cardo. This is a used doll and who knows if they've been storing it properly. Personally I'd rather have the assurance from Matt that my doll is in tiptop shape & hasn't been messed with :(

Aww, don't feel bad. I know it seems like forever to get your RD! I feel the same! However, even tho this doll's body is cute, just think of how much better he'll look with Alejandro's face. I like a little expression & sparkle in a man's face & this one just doesn't have it.

Rainy

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Raingirl wrote:Aww, don't feel bad. I know it seems like forever to get your RD! I feel the same! However, even tho this doll's body is cute, just think of how much better he'll look with Alejandro's face. I like a little expression & sparkle in a man's face & this one just doesn't have it.

Rainy
Well, yeah, IF Matt will make a doll with Alejandro's face! Poor Charlie ... he has that glazed, dumbfounded look, like he's wasted on something. No doubt some folks find that attractive, but I like Alejandro's sorta-dumb-jock look better :wink:

8) 'cardo
I like 'em big and stupid ... I like 'em big and real dumb ...

Davecat
iDollator
iDollator

Or you could have a MaleDoll that looks like Don Rickles

Post by Davecat »

Yeah, that MaleDoll for sale is a mimbo - he's been around. 8O It's almost as if there's only one MaleDoll in existence, and he's the one..

And cheer up Ricardo, I'm sure Matt has some different & additional faces in development. Remember, Nina was a wee bit scary-looking at first, too. :)
+ + + + +

'Shouting to hear the echoes'. Life-like texture ;_;
http://www.kuroneko-chan.com/echoes

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

or maybe edward asner or wilford brimley?

Post by Ricardo »

>barf< :oops:

i know i'm setting my expectations too high. who am i kidding?

8) 'cardo
no mommy ... don't make me go see the trolls ... mommy ... nooooooo ...

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

'Cardo, do you think Matt/Abyss could do something similar to the Tom Cruise facemask you bought except make it a Face X? I know he can't look EXACTLY like T.C. but if we could prove there would be a demand for this item I bet Matt would consider it.

Rainy

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Hi Rainey,

I understand that Matt "doesn't have a problem" with making faces that "strongly resemble" a realperson. Heck, I'd be happy to loan him my TC facemask if he wanted to work it into a Face X component for the male line. And I'd be happy to pay him the $1500 extra (I think that's what he charges) if he could make a face that "strongly resembles" Alejandro. But I don't dare even raise the subject, until I have money in hand to do such a thing. Money talks, bullshiite walks.

How would you suggest we could "prove a demand" for a doll that "resembles" TC? Run a poll? 95% of the people on this forum are only into females and wouldn't give a rat's rectum what happens on the male end of the Abyss. I'd love to hear your ideas, sweetie!

Ciao for now ...

8) 'cardo
... where is my sunshine ... where is my valley ... where is the love that's meant for me?

red_dragon
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by red_dragon »

Yes, I'm afraid that's the fellow I bought Stephanie from.
http://www.dollalbum.com/gallery/leslie

I want to be the kind of person my cat thinks I am.

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Just noticed the "bidding" on this item has ended because it is no longer for sale ... wish I knew why! :twisted: Hopefully nobody got "burned" this time around.

8) 'cardo
I kin usually tell when someone's pissin' on my boots and tellin' me it's rainin' ...

INFORMATIONS