www.wmdolls.com

Who designs these? Faces?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Humper

Who designs these? Faces?

Post by Humper »

After looking at various pics of male dolls (particularly the Real Doll), I wonder who designs these. Is it straight men? Are women or gay men at all involved?

In particular there seems to be a problem with creating a nice-looking face. Even some of the cheeper female dolls (plastic) have somewhat decent faces. But what about the guys? Certainly the female Real Dolls look beautiful -- even to someone like me who is not an fan of female beauty.

Any ideas on this? Certainly an artist -- perhaps even a College-student artist (i.e., inexpensive) -- could be called upon to to do a basic design for male doll.

Any thoughts?

Humper

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Howdy, Hump ...

To the best of my knowledge, one of Matt's employees, Slade, sculpted the male, "head to toe." I wouldn't presume to know their sexuality, and I don't know who "designed" Charlie.

I do know that Matt plans to introduce more male models (at least one body, plus faces for FaceX) but I couldn't give you a timeline. I'll be talking to Matt sometime soon and will update the forum if he agrees.

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

I just spoke with someone at Abyss, she said that male head #2 is in the "works" but won't be available before the holidays. Work has not yet begun on body #2.

I just ordered skin samples and information about a few other things. I'll keep you "posted."

8) 'cardo
I know what boys like

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

I was wondering if Abyss has any kind of record or statistics on how many inquiries into the male doll have come from females or (gay/bi/curious)males?
I finally got to see the HBO episode of Realsex with the women and the male RealDoll. They seemed to enjoy it very much. I wonder if they would exploit/investigate gay mens enjoyment of Charlie or a similar subject. It seems like "Realsex" as of to date, has avoided or ignored the gay male topic. Or have I missed some episodes?
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Hi Boat,

Someone somewhere along the line told me that Matt's only made and sold 9 male dolls, all to men. Hard to tell how many "inquiries" have been made, unless sales resulted.

I've seen a few still photos of the realsex episode with the male realdoll. Someone was going to make me a tape of both RD realsex episodes but I never received it.

As far as seeing the show, I haven't had cable tv for over a year. Here in the mountains there's no reception without it so I watch lots of VHS and DVD movies. I hope Realsex does do a segment on same-sex people with dolls, but I wouldn't hold my breath!

8) 'cardo
I'm ready for my closeup, Mr. DeMille ...

INFORMATIONS