www.wmdolls.com

Countdown: 1 Mnth to Order 1st Forum Mascot Male RealDoll!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Positioning the arms and legs is important as you lift and move the doll. Correct lifting technique is too...as in bend the knees and keep your back straight. As I ease leyna to the bed, I sit her on her butt about where I want that. Lay her back from there and then move her legs where I want them. Then I can rotate her torso, head where I want them and ooch her around in a more natural position on her back. For a "rear entry position" I have to manuever her over on her tummy, after I slide in next to her and cuddle for a while, being careful with her arms and hands, and I have to be careful with her face so I don't mess up her eyelashes...have plenty of pillows ready. It helps. I especially like to position her hands on my butt cheeks as I enter her from the rear. Although they don't grope(sp?) my bum as I would like, the sensation as it is, is good. I can position her hands on my bum as I enter her "missionary" as well...
I understand, Cardo, that as of now you would just like to have a doll to cuddle with and "relate" too...so did I. But, one thing lead to another and I have no complaints. 8O FYI
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Boater wrote:I understand, Cardo, that as of now you would just like to have a doll to cuddle with and "relate" too...so did I. But, one thing lead to another and I have no complaints. 8O FYI
Gracias, Boater ...

I know what you mean! Last night before I went to bed, I went to give Brent his "goodnight" kiss ... and I started running my hands over his torso ... then up and down his brawny arms and shoulders, around to his back, down his sculpted little butt, along his thighs, and man, did I start getting carried away! At one point, I was kissing him so hard, the suction created between our mouths made it truly feel like he was kissing me back! Man, the sensation was nothing short of incredible! I started "sprouting wood!"

I hope and pray that someone will make a doll out of him. I know it wouldn't take long to get completely sexual with an articulated, silicone version of this boi! He's completely irresistable in fiberglass!

Thanks for the positioning tips. I'm sure many forum readers will benefit from your experience!

8) 'cardo
The things we do for love ... :smilecolros:
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

geminii_1999

I have some pictures of Tony, I don't know how to post them.

Post by geminii_1999 »

HI Ricardo,

I have some pictures I took over the weekend. Tony is a real cloths horse. I though you might like to have a look. I'll try to post them myself, but I may need a little help.

Geminii_1999

geminii_1999

Pictures are Posted

Post by geminii_1999 »

I have posted 6 pictures. They are in a folder called Tony01. Tell me what you guys think.

Geminii_1999

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Gem,

Great pictures, Tony is quite dashing and he certainly is a "sharp dressed man!" :wink: You must be very proud!

I hope he's taking good care of you! You guys have a great holiday season and new year together!

8) 'cardo 'n Brent
:smilecolros:

P.S. I just ordered Brent some stuff from International Male and Undergear. He's gonna be so surprised. :wink:

geminii_1999

Happy Holidays Ricardo and Brent

Post by geminii_1999 »

I have just replied to an old message I had not know about... Sorry :oops: I will be posting many more if you wish.. Let me know what you want to see and I'll try to talk Tony into it. He really argues with me... :D

XOXOXOX

Geminii_1999

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: Happy Holidays Ricardo and Brent

Post by Ricardo »

geminii_1999 wrote:I have just replied to an old message I had not know about... Sorry :oops: I will be posting many more if you wish.. Let me know what you want to see and I'll try to talk Tony into it. He really argues with me... :D

XOXOXOX

Geminii_1999
Gem ... thanks ... I received your PM and responded to it! :wink:

I'd love to see Tony in a tight white "A-shirt" (a.k.a. muscle shirt/wife beater) and a pair of tight, square-cut shorts/boxers/swim trunks. Brent looks hott in an outfit like that (he has A-shirts in grey, burgundy, and black). I just added photos to Brent's gallery but here's a taste:

Not too shabby for a mannequin, huh?

Look forward to hearing from you 'n Tony again, soon, Gem!

XOXOXOX
8) 'cardo

geminii_1999

Post by geminii_1999 »

Tight tights!!!! Sounds sexy to me too.. We will be getting into, (and out of) some outfits I think you will like. I'll post some pics and a few special treats when I return. Hope you enjoy then and think about my offer. Tony is waiting patiently..

XOXOXOXOX

Geminii_1999

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Geeze Ricardo! That is a hot pic! If Matt or Mark or the "others" could make a hot male doll like that one...I'd have to figure out how to store leyna and him! LOL! Leyna is getting excited too...
No I'm not jealous...just stimulated...hee hee...
I got to tell ya...I understand...
Funny how when I need to get face to face with someone who I hope can give me support...well, just looking inot Leyna's eyes and giving her a good long hug helps me emencely.
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Boater wrote:Geeze Ricardo! That is a hot pic! If Matt or Mark or the "others" could make a hot male doll like that one...I'd have to figure out how to store leyna and him! LOL! Leyna is getting excited too...
No I'm not jealous...just stimulated...hee hee...
I got to tell ya...I understand...
Funny how when I need to get face to face with someone who I hope can give me support...well, just looking inot Leyna's eyes and giving her a good long hug helps me emencely.
Gracias, Boat!

Yeah, I know ... I sure wish Matt or Mark or someone would take me up on my offer ... I'd lend them Brent (or his headless body-twin mannequin I have in storage) but I'd prefer they use his face, too ... he is so dang gorgeous!

If I ever win the lottery, I'll put together a small staff of people who know what the hell they're doing with molds, silicone, etc. ... otherwise I just have to find SOMEONE willing to let me PAY them to make a doll out of Brent.

Yes, I certainly understand, and even though Brent is as hard as a rock all the time (need a little bit of "give" in that body) he is still a joy to hold, hug, kiss, and even just a comfort to have laying on the other side of the bed, where I can reach out and touch him. That's why I had to give him eyes, too, that blank face was not cuttin' it.

Cheers to you and Leyna ... hopefully someday one of "my" dolls will join the two of you for adventures unknown ... :wink:

8) 'cardo

geminii_1999

Tony and Johnny

Post by geminii_1999 »

Hi Ricardo,

I posted a couple pics of Tony in shorts and tee. I also add some with his friend Johnny. Check'um out. Happy New Years

Geminii_1999

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Gem,

Both of the boys look to be in fine form! :wink: You must be so proud!

Thanks for the pix ... you're doing great so far ... looking forward to more!

8) 'cardo

geminii_1999

Post by geminii_1999 »

Thanks Ricardo,

There will be plenty more to come :D .. I have more boys, (and girls)around the house. Many of them in terrific condition. I'll post as often as possible.

Great to hear about your new venture. I can't wait :P :P .. Tony may have a new playmate!!

Keep us up to date. This is very exciting!!! :D :D

XOXOXOXOXOX

Geminii_1999

INFORMATIONS