www.wmdolls.com

RD Skin Samples ... now I'm more confused than ever

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Ricardo wrote: I wonder if mixing tan and african would do it. I guess I'll just have to to email the photo to Matt and ask him myself. I hope he'll be able to do what I want done.
If I was half as concerned as you sound, I wouldn't rely on photos or on anything other than a visit to Abyss in person, to show Matt exactly what I want, in the flesh.

As far as I understand it, he will make you exactly what you want, providing he knows what it is.

Better safe than sorry, don't you think?[/quote]
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

George66
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by George66 »

Ricardo wrote:actually, you know what? forget the whole damn thing. I don't like Charlie's looks. Charlie is not my ideal, and I'm not buying a Charlie.
Well I've got to agree with you there. You've DEFINITELY got to like your doll's looks, or it's NOT worth 'AVIN'.

I must say that I'm rather partial to mine.

I guess you're a bit stuck for choice. You'll have to give Matt a pic of a face you like and ask him to make it for you. He does that, doesn't he?
Have box! Did travel! Sexual bliss with EMMA a Realdoll Goddess from ABYSS CREATIONS with Lite Body 2 FaceX 4, Guy's Eyes & Eye-brows, Matt's full-set of teeth, Flexon fingers, Neck-bolt and Back-bolt is the ultimate religious sacrament.

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Peace, 'cardo. All will be well. :D

I love your plans for your boyfriend...sounds very romantic...snuggling on the loveseat & cruising in the convertible!

He will be one lucky doll!

Rainy

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Rainbabe wrote:Peace, 'cardo. All will be well. :D

I love your plans for your boyfriend ... sounds very romantic ... snuggling on the loveseat & cruising in the convertible!

He will be one lucky doll!

Rainy
Gracias, mija! Actually we'll cruise in the Cadillac ... I'm going to sell the convertible, that car has become a money pit. I love it, have had it since 1994(!) and it's now 33 years old, and it still runs and drives like a charm, but ... it's time to let someone else enjoy it, while it still looks, runs, and drives well.

Here's the Caddy ...

8) 'cardo
I know what boys who like boys like
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Inkling
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by Inkling »

Ricardo wrote:tan and asian are essentially the same "darkness" (not very dark) and i want darker ... and i've never seen an african skin tone on a doll. I wonder if mixing tan and african would do it.
No, I think medium and african then. 'Cardo, african is black. I don't know if mix would work or if they'd even do it. My suggestion for oriental and tan had to do with photo you posted that you said you wanted. If you want a milado, then tan or medium and african. Otherwise fair and medium and african. There might be a charge for this. I am guessing Matt would have to mix a couple ounces, try again, mix a couple ounces, try again.

Think about mixing black with another color. It's not the same as a black and white couple having a kid and the kid is a 50-50 mix. It takes more of other color to lighten black. It might take one-fifth black and four-fifths fair, I don't know.

You want to think more about what you see every day, not what you see once in a while in photos - and remember, photos can be fixed. People have to play with the photos to get them to look the way they look in real life.
<div>So long, and thanks for all the fish!<br>- Douglas Adams</div>

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Thanks, Ink.

I think I'm just going to wait until Matt introduces male #2 to the lineup. Creator is also developing changes to NAX. It just depends on who comes up with a male that comes closer to my ideal first, that person will win my business! Until then, I'll have to see what I can do with the inflatables I've ordered from Cyberites. :wink: 8O

8) 'cardo
I know what boys who like boys like :wink:

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Hey Recardo!
Just a few thoughts.
Ever concider what a Stacy head or a Celena head made up to look more like a male might look like on a charlie body?
The tan skin tone is nice on Leyna, but I agree with your inserted pic, that a little more golden would be nice too. There are sooo many variations of tan skin.
The most important thing is, even with a real life body/human mate or associate, no one or thing is perfect.
Dolls are for fantasies...our imagination has to make up for the deviations of reality we see. But even with a real person, we have to do the same.
FYI

Boater
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Boat wrote:Ever concider what a Stacy head or a Celena head made up to look more like a male might look like on a charlie body?
I actually like the Stephanie, Celine, and Nika faces ... perhaps a Stacy ... hmmmm ... however, I was informed by one of the women with whom I spoke at Abyss, that Charlie is still not Face-X compatible, which would make those options moot.
Boat wrote:The most important thing is, even with a real life body/human mate or associate, no one or thing is perfect. Dolls are for fantasies ... our imagination has to make up for the deviations of reality we see. But even with a real person, we have to do the same. FYI
Excellent points! I would just like a variety, of 2-3 body types to choose from. I'd pop for the extra $2500 to have a custom face made, if there was a body closer to my ideal. I mean, my gawd, Charlie has a great body for the most part, there are just a few minor things I'd change.

Anyway ... maybe if I sell my old convertible, I can swing it. Wish me luck, and pray that Matt puts out male #2 before I run out of money, hell freezes over, or I die!

'til next time ...
8) 'cardo :wink:
"Where are we going, and why are we in this handbasket?"

INFORMATIONS