www.wmdolls.com

Fleshlight as rectal entrance?

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Wonko_the_sane

Fleshlight as rectal entrance?

Post by Wonko_the_sane »

Hi Folks!

I soon have to decide, what kind of rectal entrance to use for "Jeremy".
What do you think?
I am very much in favor of the Fleshlight. Maybe I can incorporate the Fleshlight case so that the insert can be changed. Or I just leave the out the amount of space a fleshlight case demands, so the insert is inserted directly into the doll...
I ordered a Fleshlight, but it takes some time for delivery. Can anyone tell me how the insert is attached to the case? Does it just stick in the case or is it fastend in some way?
By the way, I tried out the three-chamber-waterwing, and it really is ok :-)
But I think it is simply too big to use it for a doll's entrance. Maybe using smaller (thinner) chambers would be a good idea, but I really don't want to invenst more time for inventing such thing, if fleshlight beats that invention anyway

so long
Wonko
:Fade-color
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind."

Wonko_the_sane

Thanks

Post by Wonko_the_sane »

...for your help ;-)

Fleshlight ist great! I got it yesterday. And it seems to be perfect for the doll!

Have fun,
Wonko
:Fade-color
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind."

geminii_1999

Jeremy

Post by geminii_1999 »

Hay Wonko,

I haven't been around for a while. Been working out with Tony and I've really lost track of the time.

How have you progressed with Jeremy? Don't hold out on us.

An intrested friend,

Geminii_1999

Wonko_the_sane

progress

Post by Wonko_the_sane »

Hi Geminii,

yesterday I finished the bare silicone mold. I had to replace some areas, because I used a silicione there, that would have needed weeks for curing. :?

But now the outer layer is finished and I'm going to apply the shims today. I decided to make seams that way, that I can divide the mold in two parts, front and back.
After the shims I'll make the silicone borders that divide the whole surface into convenient segments. I discricbed the LEGO like method on my website under the Jeremy topic.
Those segments are then filled with stiff PUR foram from the hardware store (2 part PUR foam), to sustain the elastic silicone mold.

After that, I can cast my first doll :)
In the meantime I was working with the penis (ehm...:) I mean I made a mold of a realistic dildo) and also made a mold of the interior of the flehlight can, that will work as a placeholder for the fleshlight. One doesn't have to use the actual fleshlight can. Instead the space has the same form as the fleshlight-can-interior which means the insert can be used directly. Despite of this, I will try this out with a small amount of PUR in the bottom area of the mold before I'll ruin a whole cast of the doll.

Greetings,
Wonko :Fade-color

INFORMATIONS