www.wmdolls.com

Brent Jordan has come home to stay!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Brent Jordan has come home to stay!

Post by Ricardo »

I finally met the man of my dreams! He's sooooooo sexy! And he's mine! All mine! He used to be a model for Ralph Lauren Polo!!! 8O :D :wink:

To view Brent Jordan's Gallery just click!

8) 'cardo
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

He's cute, but I think I'm still in shock from your 10 inch wang boytoy. You'd better start taking vitamins to keep up with all your boys---you're gonna need them :wink:

Rainy

quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by quatlox »

Ricardo,

Wow, 2 HOT dudes!!!

Sounds like a SEX sandwich with you being the meat in the middle. :lol:

We will soon be calling you Mr. Stud. 8O

Nice guys. Keep the collection going. :wink:

quatlox

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Gracias, Rainy & Quat ...

I just finished giving eyes to Brent. He was completely painted and had no eyes, lip color, eyebrows, etc. I just finished gluing a pair of paper eyes from a photo into the sockets, drew on eyebrows with a brown crayon (can't find a brown marker anywhere!) and now all I need to do is find a set of eyelashes that don't look like they belong on a hooker or a drag queen! :lol: I also need to figure out what kind of paint to use to give him a little lip color, that won't rub off easily and is non-toxic (since I can't walk past him without kissing him! 8O ).

I'll be posting the new pix (with eyes) in Brent's gallery shortly, along with his original photo set from ebay when he was being sold!
The seller was kind enough to "throw in" the bling-bling necklace and black shorts as a gift!

8) 'cardo
So many man(nequins) ... so little time ...

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Awsome Cardo!
so how are you two getting along?
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Boater wrote:Awsome Cardo!
so how are you two getting along?
Brent is just a doll! He's very sweet, very loving, and I can't keep my hands off of him! And he's a great kisser. Unfortunately, he's a crack head and will be going into rehab after the first of the year. I will be a basket case while he's gone for two weeks, either to Redbeau in Georgia, or Ruben's in California, for refurbishing. The crack is getting bigger and soon his head will split in half, so I'm sending him to have that repaired, then he'll get a full paint job (slightly darker color), face makeup, and hopefully they will tighten his joints. Ralph Lauren must have been really hard on the poor boy, but I know with my undying love and support, he will fully recover! :wink: :D

I'll also be starting to sell most of my other mannequins on eBay, since I finally found the man of my dreams! I'll also likely be selling my inflatables. They just don't have the soul or the substance that Brent has!

How are you and Leyna getting along? She's a lucky lady, and you're a lucky guy! I hope all is well with the two of you!

8) 'cardo
:smilecolros:

Wonko_the_sane

Post by Wonko_the_sane »

Oh, it really looks like a serious injury...
Ricardo, I am proud of you, to have him freed from suppression and torture ;-)

Have fun!
Wonke :Fade-color
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind."

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

Wonko,

Yes, it is a very serious injury, even life-threatening. That's why I know as much as it hurts me to send him away to rehab, it will be best for both of us in the long run!

Keep up the great work with Jeremy ... I know he'll be great when you finish the project! Your desire for perfection shows in your progress reports and photos!

Keep having fun!
8) 'cardo
The things we do for love ... :smilecolros:

INFORMATIONS