www.wmdolls.com

some fun with the male realdoll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

some fun with the male realdoll

Post by mytime »

I had some big fun with a picture of the male realdoll (from the realdoll homepage, www.realdoll.com).
A friend of my asked if I would print out some whitepapers of a CD player from the internet (Accuphase, high end CD player...) for him, he didn't succeed in that.
Its a good friend of my and I had told him about the female realdolls, I had printed some pics of Max his Tanita doll as well.
But this guy is a gay, so I thought lets suprise him and print a pic of the Male RD of the RD homepage.
I did, and put the witepapers in an envelope, the gay doll above then Tanita and the whitepapers of the Accuphase CD player under Tanita.
So I had a joke, expecting the whitepapers he should first see the male RD.
Oh that was big fun when he got the papers out of it!
First he didn't see that it was a RD, he thought it was me!
He thought I had used my new digicam with the timer to photograph myself...;)
But then he saw the dig and he said... no that aren't you, your dig is bigger :D.
Ok big fun... but the dig of the male RD was a disapointment to him...
So if Matt wants to give the Male RD a better dig... ok I have it available... it has only to be catched to a mold with plaster :D.
Matt feel free and PM me, If you want it I'll do it for you, should be a honour to be model for the RD Dig :D.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Boater
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Boater »

Too funny!
Now I'm thinking about doing the same with my digicam.
Hmmmm...
The possibilities are way open!
"You never close your eyes anymore when I kiss your lips..." "The Righteous Brothers"

INFORMATIONS