www.wmdolls.com

HAPPY (NUDE) NEW YEAR!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

HAPPY (NUDE) NEW YEAR!

Post by Ricardo »

8) 'cardo
:smilecolros:
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

:D Good one 'cardo! Hope you & Brent have a wonderful one too :wink: Champagne wishes & silicone dreams of the future!!!

Rainy

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Raingirl wrote::D Good one 'cardo! Hope you & Brent have a wonderful one too :wink: Champagne wishes & silicone dreams of the future!!!

Rainy
Gracias, mija!
... and let me wish you, hubby, and S18 the same! :glou: And also ... the same wish to our wonderful friends on this forum, and to the people who make our dreams come true ... the doll makers!

8) Watch for upcoming announcements regarding male dolls, and particularly, the possibility of a new male doll on the horizon! 8O :D

:crazyeyes: 'cardo

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Ricardo!

Hope You Dream May Come True This Year With That New Brent.
Male dolls are very realistic, seem to be on photograph even more realistic as female dolls.
I'am in eagerness awaiting pics, hope you can get somewere a good digicam. (or do you have this equipment already?!?)
A friend of my has had lots of fun with the picture of the realdoll homepage I printed for him.
He's showed it to a lot of friends that don't believe that it's a doll that man on that picture.

mytime
One dream, one mission...

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Ricardo »

mytime wrote:Hi Ricardo!

Hope You Dream May Come True This Year With That New Brent.
Gracias, mytime! :D
mytime wrote:Male dolls are very realistic, seem to be on photograph even more realistic as female dolls.
I'am in eagerness awaiting pics, hope you can get somewere a good digicam. (or do you have this equipment already?!?)
Unfortunately, I am currently unemployed and I can't afford a good digicam. But hopefully soon I will be working again and will be able to get one. :wink:
mytime wrote:A friend of my has had lots of fun with the picture of the realdoll homepage I printed for him.
He's showed it to a lot of friends that don't believe that it's a doll that man on that picture.
That's great! It shows how a little ingenuity, talent, and silicone can go a long way! I hope your friend will like my doll, too! :wink:

8) 'cardo 'n Brent 8)

INFORMATIONS