www.wmdolls.com

A Note of Thanks

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

A Note of Thanks

Post by Ricardo »

Ladies and Gentlement of the Forum,

I just have to take a moment, to tell you what a difference you all have made in my life. I'm getting a little misty here, thinking about how I naively joined a website called The Doll Forum in May of last year, hoping to find information on the male Realdoll. What I found was lots of information about lots of different kinds of dolls!

Admittedly, they were mostly female dolls, so I started a Male Dolls user group, which didn't get alot of traffic. When it was moved out into the public eye, it started seeing more interest. It's brought many forum folk together, and we've shared some fun and informative information.

Less than a year has gone by, and now I find myself collaborating on the design for a new male doll. If it were not for the wonderful people of this forum, this would not be happening!

I have met some incredible people here, who are warm, caring, loving, and supportive. I hope we'll remain lifelong friends, and that we'll someday find a way to meet in one place, laugh, cry, reminisce, and celebrate who we are, and who we've become, individually, and collectively.

Thank you for "being there" for all that we've shared, and all that is yet to come! You've become my family and I truly cherish you all (you know who you are)!

Gracias, amigos & amigas!
8) 'cardo & Brent 8)
:smilecolros:
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

geminii_1999

Post by geminii_1999 »

Hi cardo,

That's what we're all here for. We know what we like. Tony, Johnny and I care and will be there.

Can't tell you how happy we are to hear that you will have a Brent the way you want soon. You may have to make me a new playmate.. We'll see..

XOXOXOXOX
Gem

Wonko_the_sane

Post by Wonko_the_sane »

Hi Ricardo,

I agree with geminii. If not here, where else can we meet people who share their interest for dolls? I'm also happy to be able to share my thoughts with you.

So long,
Wonko :Fade-color
"There was a point to this story, but it has temporarily escaped the chronicler's mind."

Raingirl
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Raingirl »

Ricardo,

thanx so much for being the special person you are. You want and deserve happiness in your life. This will be the year you get it! Congrats on the new project--I'm sure it will be a big success!

:D Rainy

Figure8

Post by Figure8 »

Great post Ricardo!

I am actually amazed at the reception that I get from friends and family about my 12" dolls (I have 5). Normally this is something that would get a male human, of any age, ridiculed out of town. But, there is no way that I would feel the freedom, response and attitude of acceptance and sharing that I have found here, when discussing "adult" dolls and products.

Thanks to all!

geminii_1999

Post by geminii_1999 »

Figure8 makes a great point,

I introduced a boy friend of mine to Tony a couple of weeks ago. I wasn't sure what the results would be, But I was thrilled when my friend decided that we should all three enjoy an evening together! WOW!!!

It's amazing, (the reaction) when a person sees a male doll for the first time. I've come to realize that there are lots of closet doll lovers out there. They just don't know it yet...

Geminii_1999

mytime
Doll Oracle
Doll Oracle

Post by mytime »

Hi Ricardo,

Yes this is a very nice hobby,
Made possible trough the efforts of Ihstaria, Bill, Jerry and many others.
Please don't forget to donate something.
Every few dollars help to buy bandwidth to keep this running.

A thankfull attitude to them who keep them rolling is at its place.
OK the KTR is here not a Wrangler Jeep or a Liberator but the Doll Forum :lol:.
But its somethimes terrible exhausting to keep software running... things happen ... bugs occor... and you've to fix them...

'cardo, I hope your new doll project will become a success!

mytime
One dream, one mission...

INFORMATIONS