www.wmdolls.com

I got my work cut out...but my Mrs..

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
Domestos
Active Poster
Active Poster

I got my work cut out...but my Mrs..

Post by Domestos »

I know alot of you buy Dolls for your own reasons.

But I'm looking for extention to me and My better halfs sex lives.

Not just sex.

My Mrs looked at both the Male dolls on offer ( RD and NAX) and went for NAX...

I have allways thought of the RD Male as looking far more man made than the RD females.

Is the RD male doll going to be upgraded //

Or Am I to share NAX with my woman...

...me being left with 101 (he he feels like it) options to deliberate on...(with my mrs)

he he...

I bet you guys/gals are chuffed at being single...or even more liberated ?

Ishtaria
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by Ishtaria »

Hi Domestos,

The moderator here who knows the most about the current status on male dolls is Ricardo. But he is on a kind of hiatus at the moment (although he does peek in from time to time and may jump in to answer your question shortly).

From what I remember in my phone conversations with Ricardo, he said that RealDoll had plans to introduce a new male doll at a future time. But that this is not a high priority project as the demand for their male doll is very low. (I hope that either Ricardo, or someone else who is knowledgable, will jump in and correct me on this if I am wrong here.)

Also, Ricardo told me that there has only been on Nax doll created. I don't know exactly what this implies, so I would suggest contacting Michael at First-Androids to get the whole story regarding the availability of Nax.

I wish I could be of more help than this. Hopefully someone will jump in here with more information than I have.

Anyway, I'm moving this thread into the Male Doll section.

Ish

quatlox
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by quatlox »

Domestos,

I would do the Nax doll if I lived in the UK and Creator is making them available.

I don't own any silicone MALE dolls, but do have a solid male doll that works pretty good, made from a medical mannequin. My wife says he passes the test.

If it is for your wife, go for the Sybian sex toy (about $1400), the female toy made by the Venus 2000 people. www.sybian.com Not a doll, but the women can't get enough of this toy. My wife screams for more. And beleive me this thing will make a woman SCREAM with orgasms. This toy does what no doll can do to a woman and they will come and come again.

Remember, a doll can't fuck a woman, the woman will have to do ALL of the work and a woman hates to do ALL of the work when it comes to SEX. That might be the reason Male sex dolls are not real popular.

If she wants a doll go with the Nax if they are being made. You are in the UK and Creator is near you. If he can't deliver, then go with the RD.

I have noticed one thing with women. They don't get that excited about dolls like guys do. But they do get excited about orgasms that the Sybian can deliver. Been there done that. So, buy her the Sybian and get yourself a RealDoll. She won't be disappointed.

quatlox

larryb22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by larryb22 »

I bought a Sybian for the wife a month ago. I have never seen her have such intense multiple orgasms. Five or six a half hour is not unusual. Afterwards she is weak in the knees and has to be helped off the Sybian.
I highly recommend it.
Larry

Domestos
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Domestos »

Thanks for the replies :)

I think Matt must have read my post :D

Ricardo
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor
Location: Oregon, Illinois ~ Not quite the middle of nowhere, but I can see it from here ...

Post by Ricardo »

Here's what "the man" himself had to say ... this is an excerpt from a post under Real Dolls Forum ...
Matt@Abyss wrote:I also have 2 male bodies in the works, with a male face X system in place. One muscular guy and one average to skinny looking guy. No release date on these yet, too early to say.

That about covers all I can share at this time. Please forgive me for not posting in so long! I'll be back with more news soon....(Yes, there's more........

:wink:
~Matt
8) 'cardo 8) [i]Champagne wishes and Silicone dreams[/i] :smilecolros:

INFORMATIONS