www.wmdolls.com

I think I found my perfect male doll!

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

I think I found my perfect male doll!

Post by plumiris »

I'm back from a huge hiatus. A lot good things happened. I graduated from college and my family threw a party. I drank a lot wine at the party to the verge of being drunk. It was the blast! Then next day, we went out to a restaurant and it was simply delicious. We also went shopping and went to the movies. Okay enough about me. I think I found the male doll that I want to get.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/HDK-Sex ... f0a2bd4a2c

I think I found the one! He matches my criteria very well and he's affordable! The only flaw I don't like is his face. His face is kinda of ugly but, I can always buy a different head and replace it. I wonder which female heads will fit him. I don't like the male heads at all. Also, the female heads have more variety to choose from. To me, the doll will always be a male even though he will have a female head.

optical delusion
Vendor Affiliated
Vendor Affiliated

Re: I think I found my perfect male doll!

Post by optical delusion »

once all makeup is taken of the heads some can get kinda neutral.maybe ask to see some fresh of the mold heads and see which you like pre makeup. might be able to negotiate something with a manufacture then for a custom makeup job for the look you want then

noodles12
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by noodles12 »

I came across that doll too (but through dollstudio). That doll is beautiful. It's nice to finally see a "twink" looking doll.

gonestill77
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by gonestill77 »

First it says its silicone. Scroll a little further down and it says its TPE. Sounds like a possible scam. I would be weary to give them my money. My advice would be to find this from an approved vendor here…...
Eve- 2016 Sanhui 145
Lucinda- 2015 DS 163 plus

Eves thread http://dollforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=261&t=70866
Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=143&t=128707
My doll cleaning and drying video viewtopic.php?f=7&t=127010
Eve and Lucinda's thread viewtopic.php?f=87&t=129480
Eve and Lucinda's dirty movies. viewtopic.php?f=87&t=126968

Jonathan_D
Doll
Doll

Post by Jonathan_D »

it's a reseller... its a JY 160 Male... like me. And that price is too much, I hope that price includes shipping and extra stuff.

Jonathan

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

Good Afternoon,
I've enclosed immediate despatch available, you could receive within 4 working days.

Please see my post Herman for sale. (50% saving almost)

Paul
Cloud Climax

Link
https://cloudclimax.co.uk/product/herma ... -ds-dolls/

irishgirl
~ Member ~
~ Member ~

Post by irishgirl »

gonestill77 wrote:First it says its silicone. Scroll a little further down and it says its TPE. Sounds like a possible scam. I would be weary to give them my money. My advice would be to find this from an approved vendor here…...
YES I AGREE JUST LOOKED AT THAT AND THE PRICES OF SOME OTHERS. Beware .... I would go with an approved Vendor here... good luck IG
SEXY LEXI 135YL
D'arcy WM head #36..
London WM 118 twin
Ireland WM 118 twin
Mz.B
and a few miniature's..
[/color]BCD MAKES DOLL DREAMS COME TRUE TOO... just ask London!

Anywhere you go, there you are!!!
https://www.ebay.com/usr/igmagneticjewelry

Cloudclimax
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Cloudclimax »

If you look on DS Dolls website, CloudClimax is the authorised reseller on their site.
CloudClimax is the flagship reseller for DS in UK & EU

Many thanks
Paul
Owner - CloudClimax.com & CloudClimax.co.uk

plumiris
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by plumiris »

I think I saw the same doll from another vendor in TDF. I'm sure it was Doll Studio. I'm thinking of buying the doll from them instead.

DollBoy92

Post by DollBoy92 »

I was looking on this site and found this post about this doll.

I see a lot of sellers on alibaba.com and aliexpress.com with this doll. In various prices.
Wat is smart to look at? Are these dolls imported and a full set? Or will they be selled incomplete when the price is lower? For example, i did see the doll has 2 size penisses, are they both send or is it a choice and does this variate by seller or always a complete kit?

I see a lot of times silicone and a lot of times TPE in advertisements of this doll. I think it is just all silicone from the fabric and never TPE. Not that there are both TPE and silicone versions available and thats why the price is a variable so big?

DollBoy92

Post by DollBoy92 »

Hey all,

I am kinda new to this and was looking for a love doll. on aliexpress i came up to this one and alraidy found a lot of sellers of this particular doll. And on alibaba too.

I see a lot of different prices. Is there a good explanation for that?

And i see the doll is made from TPE, is that good? Anyone had expiriences with this doll an can tell me more about the quality of this doll/the dolls from this company.

Greetings

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

I have this doll::
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=91820

And James works great. he is light weight so you can move him around. They offer the ability to have your doll stand by putting feet rods in. This works great for taking pictures and change clothes, but under the feet will get damaged.

The only problem I have run across are his hands. I did not know this would be a problem until both of his hands broke at the wrist. What ever you do. don't put weight on his hands (no doggie position).

Also his ass is bigger than you would think for a skinny boy doll. You also need to get his clothes in the boys section so be carful what clothes you get before you post them. Check out my images to see what I am talking about. Any other questions just ask me.

DollBoy92

Post by DollBoy92 »

monitor_ep wrote:I have this doll::
viewtopic.php?f=24&t=91820

And James works great. he is light weight so you can move him around. They offer the ability to have your doll stand by putting feet rods in. This works great for taking pictures and change clothes, but under the feet will get damaged.

The only problem I have run across are his hands. I did not know this would be a problem until both of his hands broke at the wrist. What ever you do. don't put weight on his hands (no doggie position).

Also his ass is bigger than you would think for a skinny boy doll. You also need to get his clothes in the boys section so be carful what clothes you get before you post them. Check out my images to see what I am talking about. Any other questions just ask me.
I think you mean arround the rods the TPE will break?

Well, bad to hear the hands break easy, i guess the doll would be good in other positions haha. And when it breaks, well, he survives i would guess.

And i see on your pics. indeed, the ass looks big. Specially in the pic in opening post. Some pics it looks more flat though. Is the doll's ass flatter in some positions and does it look big becouse the back is bend or something?

It it a nice boy. He has a nice body but the ass looks a bit to big, wich is not really the type of ass i would like. So i hope the pictures are making it more big then it actually is. Or that the ones that it looks big are not really accurate in all positions

Another question. The mouth and ass holes. Are they textured inside? Or is it just a hole with a tube form and nothing else?

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

He comes with a bubble butt. I usually have to put his underwear on and let it streatch to fit on James. One problem I have noticed is his pant size will change if you include his penis.

James mouth and anus do come "ribbed" so you can a feeling inside.

Draven
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Draven »

That is a nice doll, i considered that one for a while before finding Leo on cloudclimax.

INFORMATIONS