www.wmdolls.com

James from Irontechdoll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: James from Irontechdoll

Post by monitor_ep »

James got his shorts from ebay today and wanted to take model his new outfit:

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

He is beautiful. I'm partial to long haired blond men for sure.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

Yeah James is giving off that Cali Surfer/Skater look so the outfits may be going that way. I just need to work on this fingers of his.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: James ready for CW Flash

Post by monitor_ep »

Well today James & I watch CW Flash & Legends of Tomorrow so James really wanted to model his Flash outfit before the show.

Somehow James discovered sagging and like to show off his underwear & abs ;D

And know James is ready to watch Flash with his puppy Lockjaw.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

I did not notice this before today but Target had exclusive Universal Monster Halloween costumes. So the day after Halloween I found this outfit and it looked like the right size so I picked it up for 30% off. It is one size to large for him but it seems to work for him.

Love Universal Monsters & Creature so this works for both of us!

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

That is so cool!!!!! I think Jeff feels a twinge of jealousy because he was hoping for a Halloween costume for himself this year, but alas, I need to be richer to have some free spending money (home improvements galore at our house). I think that costume looks really cool, and I'm glad you shared the pics. After Halloween is always the best time to snag some discount costume wigs as well. ;)

The other human in the house told me yesterday that it would be funny to put Jeff in a rubber suit like in the first season of American Horror Story, but that would scare us all too much! LOL
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

James Donghai wanted to get ready to watch Gotham tonight so he put on his Cat T-Shirt & Beenie. I picked up this silly leggings just see if they would fit him and now he doesn't want to take them off, I call it post-Halloween blues.

James again showing his abs:

And now James & Lockjaw are ready to watch Gotham!

I am going to either hate taking off those leggings or enjoy it...haven't made my mind up yet

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: James Donghai (a twink of a doll)

Post by monitor_ep »

violette_22: I put aside some money for after Halloween sales every year usually for candy. This year is the first time I bought items for my doll to wear (because I just got him). Wal-Mart is good about reducing there leftovers at 50% off. Today they had the Halloween t-shirts on sale for $2 each so I picked out a few for James. What is nice is he is so small it is easier to shop for. I did pick up extra wigs and hair extensions. for just a few dollars each. I want to try and add some to James long blond hair to add a little gay flair.

Yeah I know some of my pics are going to be a little "off" or goofy or geeky but that is the vibe I get from James (or my inner child?).

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Yes, that is a great idea to put aside a little extra for the after Halloween discounts. I used to do this as a teen because fishnet stockings were not in fashion at the time and I thought they were the cat's meow. I did want to pick up a few things from wallymart last night, so the bf and I got together to go wander out to a couple stores. You reminded me to do this with your beautiful pics of James, thanks for that. One store was picked over really well, the other I managed to score a couple costume wigs that happened to be long. I love long haired men. The long black one is a 'witch wig' and the other is a medium brown, blondish 'hippie wig'. The black one has been fluffed and messed pretty good but for $2 it's worth it to me to see if a long, black, parted in the middle wig will work for Jeff. I've been thinking of styling him a bit with the inspiration of the late Peter Steele from the band Type O Negative (one of my favs). This means I've been looking at green eyes and long, black hair for him. In the wig shops, a 'nice wig' in that style is about $80, so too much for me to feel comfortable dropping and risk not liking. That's one disadvantage about having a male doll, limited masculine options for wigs. :(

Seems like James and Jeff also share their clothing supplier of choice, the discount rack at wal mart. I think the most for one piece I've spent for him was $5 for a pair of pants. Dolls are much cleaner than their humans, to their clothes can last a long time. As time passes and you pick up an item here and there they can sure accumulate an impressive wardrobe. I was hoping to find some fun Halloween printed boxers, but no such luck this year. I suppose I can always get some Halloween fabric and sew him some seasonally inspired boxers if I like. He's a lazy louse of a doll and sits around all the time, and often enjoys hanging out in his undies, the sorry guy he is!

Looks like James likes to get comfy and watch shows and chill too. Lockjaw is super cute and even dolls can get lonely a bit when owners have to go out into the world to Adult and make the monies. Good thing dolls don't eat, so they can be very inexpensive (and clean!) companions. Although, I know of several who are much more spoiled than anyone has ever spoiled me, lol!

Your pics are really fun and I've enjoyed them immensely. Thanks for sharing and I hope you keep them coming. Sometimes, or perhaps often, dolls represent parts of ourselves that can't always come out in everyday life. It's a pretty fun, comfortable and safe way to let the more vulnerable parts of yourself shine. Life is harsh more often than not, sometimes the unknown of the day to day can be very daunting. It's always nice to have a smiling face to welcome you home that asks for nothing from you when there's nothing to give. They don't mind if you need to focus on other things for weeks or even months at a time. Except for unfortunate disasters or accidents, they will always be there and if you care for them well, will probably last for years on end. As a bonus, it's a hobby and you can easily connect with other like-minded humans and make friends with a huge variety of folks you would have never met other wise. That is some of the real magic that dolls can bring to your life if you let them.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: James Donghai in his Avengers outfit

Post by monitor_ep »

James and I watch Marvel's Inhumans & Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. so James wore his Avengers outfit and put his hair up.

James loves showing off his abs and his Avengers underwear!

James wanted to show his fans his long hair and how his butt feels out his underwear.

Now that his photo shoot is over its time to setting in watch tv with his own Lockjaw

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: James Donghai

Post by monitor_ep »

James's clothing comes from either Wal-Mart or Target. I like Targets clothes so I pick up a few items when there on sale. Wal-mart has the best clearance items and you can pick up clothes from $1-5. His shorts came form Ebay 3 pair for $10. Ebay does have some great deals. James has his own dresser and a rack in my closet.

I just dropped more money at Wal-Mart because they had there leftover costumes for $2 so James from time to time will be wearing a different costume during his models shootings.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: James Dongai wearing Art Class Jamestown blues outfit

Post by monitor_ep »

While at Target I noticed these jeans by Art Class that looked like they would look great on James so after looking I found the matching shirt and they were both on clearance. So I picked up a set was lucky that they fit James just right. Tonight were are getting ready to watch "The Walking Dead" so James put on his Zombie beanie.

By now you must realize by now that James will include the shot of him showing off his abs in every outfit he models

James wanted to show off his body again while wearing his Art Class Jamestown blues outfit

James likes how his Art Class Jamestown blues outfit fit around his butt

And now James is ready to watch TV with his buddy Lockjaw

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

No problem with those ab shots, he sure does have a good figure going there. Too bad for us humans we have to work out and eat healthy things to get anything near that look. LOL Nice to see another comic nerd in the house and again, gotta say that long, blond wig is stellar! It's adorable that he dresses to the theme or the evening's cuddle/tv session. What a handsome fella for sure! Good score on the extra costumes, those are always great fun!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

Its Monday and CW Supergirl is getting ready to come so James wanted to get ready to watch his show by showing off his Justice League Girls outfit.

James loves showing off his abs but his hair did not want to cooperate today:

Now that James has his hair right he wanted to take another pic showing not only his abs but his Superman underwear:

Now James is ready with his TV buddy Lockjaw ready to watch Supergirl:

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by violette_22 »

Awe, he looks comfy there. Thanks for the daily fix of dolly abs!

INFORMATIONS