www.wmdolls.com

James from Irontechdoll

Devoted to owners and enthusiasts of Male dolls.
monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

James from Irontechdoll

Post by monitor_ep »

Material: TPE with metal skeleton
Usable parts: Mouth,Anus
Hight : 160cm (5 ft 2inch)
Weight:30kg (66lbs)
Chest:73cm (28.74inch)
Waist:57cm (23inch)
Hip:74cm (29inch)
Eyes:Brown,Blue,Green Black for choose
Skin color:Tan ,Flesh,White for choose

Penis size:10.5 & 11.5 inches

Here are the money shots:

I have been waiting a long time for a thinner male doll to get made that looks nice and this fits the bill. I managed to get him for under $1000 and free shipping so that was a bonus. I went with the model shown instead of recoloring, something about that lite skin twink really drives me crazy. When I get him in I will start taking pics of him. :drool:

Irontechdoll also sells on the Website: https://www.sexdollrealistic.com/160cm-strong-handsome-man-tpe-sex-doll-for-women-adult-dolls-for-women-with-artificial-penis-realistic-muscle_p0377.html

and at Aliexpress: https://www.aliexpress.com/af/sex-doll-for-women-%2526-gay-160cm.html?SearchText=sex+doll+for+women+%26+gay+160cm&ltype=wholesale&d=y&tc=main&blanktest=0&initiative_id=SB_20171016191829&origin=n&catId=0&isViewCP=y

Well lets start up with getting my box in:

here is my boy, I altered the hair a little and tried to get underwear on him that should have fit, but due to his bubble butt I need to go up to the next size. I had no idea that when I ordered him he was going to come with French tip nails. they come off.

Well once I put on his underwear and left on overnight, it stretched to fit around his bubble butt so the underwear I have on him is Boys tagless Boxer Briefs L/G (14-16).

The neckbolt does come attached to the head, but I recommend you take it out attach it to the neck first then screw on the head. I does make the easier.

His fingers are possible but cannot hold heavy objects. I did mange to get Donghai James to hold an empty can of Pepsi.

Since this is Halloween I am trying on wigs that I picked up at Wal-Mart. Since I am bold I do not have a lot of haircare products and it is strange going into a store and buying them so I ordered them online and waiting for them to come in.

I did order mine with the standing feet but good luck getting him to stand by himself. With that bubble butt of his it throws off his balance. I can get him to stand by a wall but not away from it.

violette_22
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: James from Irontechdoll

Post by violette_22 »

Congrats to you and your new handsome fella!!!! Yay!!!!! He looks great and thanks for showing sooo many photos. New man dolls make it onto the forum only once on a blue moon, so this is incredibly exciting. He looks cool in the blue wig and super comfy and well packaged when he came home to you. That is an awesome price, I haven't seen a new male doll less than $1700 so far, so good job on a great deal.

I think the nails seemed odd, but I suppose some like that? How does his hands look once you removed them? I'm curious. I think the standing feet are probably well worth it so when you have to pick him up you have something to set down to get your position right for the lift. Good idea to get that.

I hope to see more of you and your guy on the forum as time goes on. Jeff is really happy there is another dolly bro as well.
Anatomically Correct Adult Doll owner since 2013, Dollhouse miniaturist since 2009, lifetime fan of dolls!!!

miles mcbroom
Ex-Member

Post by miles mcbroom »

the sexy adventures of rick and morty lol

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

Thanks and yes I was happy to get him at a great deal

The fingertips do still show fingernails, you just have to slowly pull them off.

Even at 60lbs he still gets heavy so yes those feet do come handy. I will post more image soon.

pdkh2000
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by pdkh2000 »

Hi

Yes very nice doll.
Do it have a spine that can bend or is it stiff?

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

Here is James Donghai showing you his 10.5 inch penis:

and here he is showing his 11.5 inch penis:

and here he is in his new blue boxers:

He has a sold spine.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Re: James Donghai from Irontechdoll

Post by monitor_ep »

Today James & I were checking out the other male dolls and it was getting a little 'hard" on him

so he had to sift his money-maker...

James wanted a pet so I got him a puppy.

What else are you going to get a doll-boyfriend but a plush puppy.

silver
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by silver »

Not bad, nice that his body doesn't have an overly action figure body. Congrats.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

I have dated twinks for most my life, so it makes since that I get a doll that has the twink body. His light weight body makes it easier to move and dress. The only problem I have is finding the right size clothes to fit over that bubble butt of his. It takes two days to have his underwear stretch out to cover his butt, the first day it looks like breast overflowing her dress.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

James & I along with Lockjaw were rewatching CW DC TV (Flash, Supergirl, Arrow, Legends of Tomorrow, Riverdale) on Sat. Since I live tweet when there on its good to go back and rewatch them.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

Hi,

congrats to your new mate!

Though, Irontech is only the vendor; the guy is made by JY Doll.

Enjoy,

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

JY Doll is another website that doesn't list there male dolls.

Dollstudio
VENDOR
VENDOR

Post by Dollstudio »

monitor_ep wrote:JY Doll is another website that doesn't list there male dolls.
They do ;-)

http://www.jydoll.com/?product_cat=male_doll

Sandro
Dollstudio EU - Customers from EU countries, please visit eu.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio US - Customers from the U.S., Canada and outside the EU, please visit us.dollstudio.org (in English)
Dollstudio DE - Kunden aus Deutschland sind willkommen auf de.dollstudio.org (in Deutsch)

Get news & updates on Twitter - Dollstudio @Twitter

DS Doll Europe (EU) - Customers from EU countries, please visit en.dsdolleurope.com (in English)

Dollstudio Dollworks Adapter System - Create your hybrid doll!

Littlemushroom

Post by Littlemushroom »

I also saw this doll before, not Irontech made , but finally he is nice , worth your money.great work.

monitor_ep
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by monitor_ep »

I pulled up http://www.--Non-verified Vendor--/ so that explains it.

Anyways I really like my doll and love the price I got him at. Figuring out what clothes fit him a pain. James wears boy clothes and not men clothes.

Shirt size M/M 8-10
Underwear size: without penis boys size 8; with penis boys size 10
Shorts size: tba
pants size: tba
socks size: tba
shoe size: tba

I will fill in the rest when his clothes come in and I am sure they fit. If anybody else gets this doll it is worth getting the standing feet, it makes changing his clothes easier. If you are into sucking toes the standing feet do not get in the way.

INFORMATIONS