reallovesexdolls.com

Aylen is ordered - WM170cm H-Cup

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Re: Aylen is ordered - WM170cm H-Cup

Post by terabyte »

Lindzee69 wrote:
terabyte wrote:Just got an update, my girl has just a little over a week left in production, then QC'd, then if ok, shipped out!! I am hoping to see her at my door right around the end of the month!
I see all these posts about getting the doll you ordered in like a month or 2 and I almost regret getting a custom doll made and will have to wait almost 4 months for it - not 60 days! Paid almost 7K for this and I realize it takes more time but seems like my project will be bumped by the quick and easy dolls they make before they go on holiday :( Ordered mine 11-30 and still not sculpted.

I hope your doll is awesome :)
Thanks! Well, I knew when I ordered the RLSD site said 3-5 weeks, it's only been 3 weeks today, wasn't expecting anything early, however I won't complain if she shows early. I checked a few threads and I see the average is 4-5 weeks for door delivery. WOW!! $7K!! You went all out!! Please share pics when you finally get her.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

Lindzee69 wrote:
terabyte wrote:Just got an update, my girl has just a little over a week left in production, then QC'd, then if ok, shipped out!! I am hoping to see her at my door right around the end of the month!
I see all these posts about getting the doll you ordered in like a month or 2 and I almost regret getting a custom doll made and will have to wait almost 4 months for it - not 60 days! Paid almost 7K for this and I realize it takes more time but seems like my project will be bumped by the quick and easy dolls they make before they go on holiday :( Ordered mine 11-30 and still not sculpted.

Your doll is not "bumped" by theirs. She is not even in the same part of the factory. Your doll is being custom sculpted in clay before having a positive made, then a mold made and THEN to the production stage everyone else is at when they order a doll from our website.

Some good news though, I've received the sculpt of her head! Im mocking it up in Illustrator to show the sculptor how he needs to adjust it, and they will make the changes. When I think she is where she should be, I'll show her to you for your review! =)

So don't fret, she is coming along!

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Lindzee69
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Lindzee69 »

RealLoveSexDolls wrote:
Lindzee69 wrote:

Your doll is not "bumped" by theirs. She is not even in the same part of the factory. Your doll is being custom sculpted in clay before having a positive made, then a mold made and THEN to the production stage everyone else is at when they order a doll from our website.

Some good news though, I've received the sculpt of her head! Im mocking it up in Illustrator to show the sculptor how he needs to adjust it, and they will make the changes. When I think she is where she should be, I'll show her to you for your review! =)

So don't fret, she is coming along!

Kindest Regards, Stacey
Thanks for the update Stacey :)

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Got an update that my CBS kit has shipped, I think my doll is still in QC, hopefully shipping soon. My wardrobe closet for her is definitely starting to look like I live with someone.

KeyboardCowboy
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by KeyboardCowboy »

Congratulations!

A very nice choice indeed!!! I just got my 140cm D-Cup today. Ordered Dec 21st / Arrived Jan 26th.

The waiting indeed is the hardest part but HANG IN THERE! I cannot even tell you how awesome she is. Everything feels so real, and even better than real. You will also get one hell of a workout haha. The TPE warming wand is a must, I got two. I am also thinking of getting an electric blanket to warm her up. She can be a bit cold to the touch, but warms up nicely.

Post some pics when you get her!

Hungry Bear
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Hungry Bear »

Lindzee, If you have about $600 you could get a lil somthin to hold you over till your custom arrives! Just a thought, and then you would have two pretty playthings!
It is okay to feed the bear! In fact, it is highly recommended! Just be sure to count your fingers afterword.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

YES!! She passed QC and should be shipping soon!!

A few sample pics..
Attachments
15779 (14).jpg
15779 (14).jpg (84.3 KiB) Viewed 2288 times
15779 (10).jpg
15779 (10).jpg (64.89 KiB) Viewed 2288 times
15779 (7).jpg
15779 (7).jpg (69.88 KiB) Viewed 2288 times

siliconelover
Doll Guru
Doll Guru

Post by siliconelover »

Nice doll. She looks like this doll I've been obsessing over ...
71xsq3tghLL__SL1200_.jpg
71xsq3tghLL__SL1200_.jpg (202.91 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
81pQqcrhc-L__SL1500_.jpg
81pQqcrhc-L__SL1500_.jpg (218.74 KiB) Viewed 2285 times
May she ship and arrive safely.
SEX, DOLLS and ROCK & ROLL

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

siliconelover wrote:Nice doll. She looks like this doll I've been obsessing over ...
71xsq3tghLL__SL1200_.jpg
81pQqcrhc-L__SL1500_.jpg
May she ship and arrive safely.
Thank you, I have my eye on that one as well.

Snav
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by Snav »

Can’t wait for you! You have been incredibly patient!

dollmaker69

Post by dollmaker69 »

What was the lay away plan like?
How much did you put down? And what payment plan did you do ...per month?
How long did you pay it off

Dolllove1991
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Dolllove1991 »

:D I'm still in anticipation :D

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Thank guys, was looking forward to those order updates!

dollmaker69 wrote:What was the lay away plan like?
How much did you put down? And what payment plan did you do ...per month?
How long did you pay it off
RLSD required 20% down of the total order, which was $1,850. I put $505 down on 12/15 and payed it off 2 weeks later on 12/28. I am literally impatient when it comes to layaway items, I usually try and pay it off as soon as possible, especially with this due to the doll wouldn't be put in production until the order was paid in full.

Their payment plan is 20% down and 90 days to pay it off, payments can be made any amount, anytime.

From my production start date to QC approval was 34 days, not bad at all.

terabyte
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by terabyte »

Just got a tracking number, looks like I will have her by the 12th! Looking forward!

BluWolf

Post by BluWolf »

congratz she is one hell of a knock out. :glou:
wmdoll 140 D cm DEE/T'panga share 1/15/18

INFORMATIONS