reallovesexdolls.com

My first order has arrived!

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
RainKing
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: My first order has arrived!

Post by RainKing »

Awesome Spacedust... Dang you... YOU ARE KILLING ME! I have same type due to arrive Thursday... only tan, and head "#31" which I can't seem to find on WM's site. odd. (see my Avatar its the factory pic)

Anyhow Just kidding, Blueballs aside, congrats!!
MDBG
Formerly known as SillyconeLover (it was only for a week)

spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spacedust »

jojo10 wrote:Congrats! That's some great improvisation with your clothes.

Looks like you are managing her hair well, too. I'm not so good with the long hair and end up frustrated with the mess I eventually make.

Did you happen to weigh her?
Thanks, man! Considering the quality of the wig, I feel you on the long hair. Paul Mitchel Awapuhi Moisture Mist worked well in preventing most of the knots given I still have to comb through with my fingers first (to work the knots out) followed by a comb. The damaged ends are my only real gripe. I'm definitely investing in a more expensive wig. I did not weigh her but the site states 62lbs. I very quickly learned 62lbs dead weight feels like 150lbs, especially when posing for a shoot.

spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spacedust »

miZu wrote:Love the pics! She looks amazing in your clothes... Can't imagine what it'll be like once you get Jasnah her own wardrobe! :O
Thank you! I started window shopping online month's ago. Women's fashion is so fun. Unfortunately it's difficult to find her size. Over-sized tops are rad anyway :turn-l:

spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spacedust »

RainKing wrote:Awesome Spacedust... Dang you... YOU ARE KILLING ME! I have same type due to arrive Thursday... only tan, and head "#31" which I can't seem to find on WM's site. odd. (see my Avatar its the factory pic)

Anyhow Just kidding, Blueballs aside, congrats!!
It's well worth the wait :thumbs_up:

jazzman
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by jazzman »

I love your posing and photos, great work

RazielWallachian
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by RazielWallachian »

I am interested in purchasing the same doll from RLSD. What do you think about her measurements? Do they fit well ? Mainly her waist and hips. Thank you, and enjoy !

spacedust
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by spacedust »

RazielWallachian wrote:I am interested in purchasing the same doll from RLSD. What do you think about her measurements? Do they fit well ? Mainly her waist and hips. Thank you, and enjoy !
The ratios are great for a petite body. That being said, the bust waist and hips are all about 3in inches short of a US size 00/xxs across the board.

Note: I used the Express size chart provided on their website

INFORMATIONS