reallovesexdolls.com

Doll's Breast Fix

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Doll's Breast Fix

Post by D0LLN00b »

Just got the jasmine doll like a few days ago and i'm already seeing one of the breasts is already slightly smaller/deflated then the other. I dug around the forum and saw that some folks here managed to fix/refill their dolls breasts with different methods. but didn't see any tutorials on how they did it. It's not a big deal at the moment as its hardly noticeable but I feel like it may just keep deflating over time and eventually I would have to fix and blow the breasts back up with air somehow. Does anyone here have like a video tutorial on pumping the breast back up with air? I saw a user named DevilDoc that managed to fix his but there was no detailed tutorial on how he did it and what he used. Thanks

D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: Doll's Breast Fix

Post by D0LLN00b »

Nobody knows? only thing I could think of is using a bike pump via air needle. but the needle part is too thick.

Fantastic Plastic
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Fantastic Plastic »

Get a large syringe and needle from a farm supply, I stuck the needle straight through the center of the nipple and it should self seal.

D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by D0LLN00b »

Fantastic Plastic wrote:Get a large syringe and needle from a farm supply, I stuck the needle straight through the center of the nipple and it should self seal.
you happen to know where to buy that from off the net? does Amazon sell those?

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

I used a 1 1/2" 25 gauge needle. It is very small so as to be non-invasive. I got mine here:
http://www.calvetsupply.com/product/Nee ... _1_1_2/203
It is the only vendor I could find where they were sold individually and not by a 50 or 100 count box.
They also have syringes to fit the needles.

D0LLN00b
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by D0LLN00b »

subcom117 wrote:I used a 1 1/2" 25 gauge needle. It is very small so as to be non-invasive. I got mine here:
http://www.calvetsupply.com/product/Nee ... _1_1_2/203
It is the only vendor I could find where they were sold individually and not by a 50 or 100 count box.
They also have syringes to fit the needles.
Thanks. another question. Was there any air leaks after using a syringe? should I invest in TPE solvent just incase there is a leak?

subcom117
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by subcom117 »

D0LLN00b wrote: Thanks. another question. Was there any air leaks after using a syringe? should I invest in TPE solvent just incase there is a leak?
If it were me, I would definitely NOT use TPE glue. As you say, it is a solvent and your are more likely to end up with a bigger hole, rather than seal the needle size hole. (Ask how I know. :cry: ) Besides, it air has already leaked out, the leak is somewhere else on her boob or body. I used this method to make my gals boobs larger than normal, so the air was under pressure. Since TPE is porous, under pressure the air will leak out over time, anyway.
Since you are just trying to restore your doll's boob to normal, it will likely not be under any significant pressure beyond normal atmosphere.
I would just restore it to normal size and see how it goes over time.
Good luck!

INFORMATIONS