reallovesexdolls.com

First doll quality question

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Myosa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

First doll quality question

Post by Myosa »

Hi everyone, new here so forgive me if I'm asking stupid questions, I didnt see a general buying guide so I'd figure I'd ask here.

I'm thinking of investing in a doll and was looking at this website specifically since it looks highly reviewed. Just a few questions I had.

Is the quality and build of the bodies the same? I'm noticing a difference in prices but I cant tell if that's because of size or what. The 140cm Kimberly doll for example looks great and is highly reviewed, but is also one of the cheaper models. Is it a lower quality doll, or is it because its 140cm?
Similarly with a custom doll are all bodies made in similar quality, or are they designed different with different vendors as well, and if so is there a notepad or something which showcases differences? Or is it just completely cosmetic?

Thanks!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Re: First doll quality question

Post by BWheeler1 »

The size of the doll does have alot to do with the price. If you are planning on buying from RLSD, I think that's a good choice. I bought both of my dolls from them, along with a bunch of accessories, and have never had a problem. Never anything but good experiences. If you go on their site and scroll down their list of pre optioned dolls for instance, you'll see the price increases as the size does. I'm sure it's the same with any vendor. I imagine the increased amount of materials for larger dolls has alot to do with it.

The quality of build in the dolls depends on the manufacturer, not the vendor. The vendors just sell them, although I know RLSD does have alot of influence with manufacturers due to their volume of sales, at least I know with WM dolls. They have deals with them and even heads that are exclusive to RLSD. They also will do a quality check on your doll when it gets to them from the factory, as will some other vendors.

You may see differences in prices from one vendor to another, but if you see a drastic difference, I would question that. Other members here can tell you that some customers have had trouble in some cases with non TDF approved vendors selling at alarmingly low prices. Of course, if you're leaning toward RLSD, you need not worry. Just take your time and decide exactly what you want, and do read up on here for information. Don't be afraid to ask questions, anyone here will be happy to answer.

Depending on which size doll you're thinking of, be conscious of the weight and whether or not you are able to carry it. Not just the weight, but the fact that it is DEAD weight and TPE is soft and flexible, making larger and heavier dolls awkward. Kind of like a sack of jelly. You mentioned the 140cm, that was my first doll. It's a good size to start with, as it's only around 50 pounds and thin, not as much TPE as the thick dolls. I can tell you she's easy to carry around.

I hope this helps you, and as I said, any questions just post them on here and someone will help.

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Sofia dolll »

Rlsd is legit I can vouch. Quality is very high I recieved my wm170 3-4montha ago and she is amazing

Myosa
Basic Poster
Basic Poster

Post by Myosa »

Thanks for the fast help.
Just another small question, any particular vendors I should check out before making a final decision? I'm seeing a ton on this site and it's a bit overwhelming. Looking at things in the 2k range +- a few hundred of necessary.

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

I started with the 140A, but am way happier with 157B, 158A, 168A. None of these dolls listed have weight issues like the many girther dolls. It's really nice having a doll as tall as 168cm at less than 70lbs. I tossed her forward and backward today (... for dressing, you guys).

The 140A actually has a bigger butt than these others. I didn't pay enough attention because I'm more into a small top, but at the time 157B and 158A didn't exist. So it was down to 140A and 168A when I started, but some pictures of 168A made her look too fragile/weird knee/body pinches or unhealthy. But once I got one, she was just gorgeous. I was also trying to be cheap so I picked the 140A first. I didn't know I was ever going to want any more than one doll though. I thought it was just going to be me and my 140A with her #74 head period.

There is nothing wrong with the 140A (she is built as good as the others except shrugging shoulders/hinged neck wasn't available back then) and we had fun times, but I like her the least now considering my tastes and experiences with the other dolls. So my biggest suggestion is to go with the most attractive to you (unless that person cannot physically lift the doll).

Here is a bad picture of the dolls listed (I have more dolls, but they are mostly duplicates). I'm in total love with a 158A with head #162 (not pictured), but the 168A is always killing it in photos. I'm really into the 168A butt right now.

I only mention all of this because you are looking at Kimberly as I was when I started.
wm168a,wm157b,wm158a,wm140a_01.jpg
wm168a,wm157b,wm158a,wm140a_01.jpg (346.48 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
wm168a_4-5jeanshorts_rear.jpg
wm168a_4-5jeanshorts_rear.jpg (436.29 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
wm168a_panties6-7,shorts6-7.jpg
wm168a_panties6-7,shorts6-7.jpg (368.32 KiB) Viewed 1198 times
Note: 168A tan with #159, 157B medium with #108, 158A medium with #242, 140A tan with #74
Suggestions on options: medium skin, shrugging shoulders, hinged neck (might need to specifically ask CSR for that), standing feet, regular mouth, 3cm areolas (or even special request 2cm), gray eyes or (special instructions) DARK blue eyes or DARK brown eyes (not sure if they have DARK green, but run away from the regular green and blue because they are so lightly colored; regular brown is okay if you like light brown)

INFORMATIONS