reallovesexdolls.com

Doll weight

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Mannybird
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Doll weight

Post by Mannybird »

Any body know if a doll that is 107 pounds 5'4 good idea for me im 5'6 and 150 pounds any experience of it being heavy

Sofia dolll
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Doll weight

Post by Sofia dolll »

It depends on your age. If your physically fit and if you have any prior back spine or neck injuries I own a wm 170 cm and she is pretty troublesome at times. It also depends if you are gonna carry her around the house or just leave her in your room. If you have no strength gym training you could easily pull a bicep or pectoral muscle hauling her around. I do gym and upon arrival in one week strained a bicep of mine. It’s ok now. Also just getting her to stand up is a task. IF YOU PLAN ON GETTING ANYTHING OVER 100 lbs standing foot option is a must along with insert and biggest insert diameter possible so no possible tearing

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

While I don't have experience with a doll that size, I can offer this for your consideration. In my opinion, yes, I think it would be too heavy. Unless you can come up with some alternate method of moving her around, I would stick with a lighter doll. If you buy one you can't move around, you'll probably be disappointed before long. That 104 pounds is all dead weight... she isn't going to help you move her. That makes a difference. To put it into perspective, I'm 6'0", about 250, but alot of it is muscle. I don't look as heavy as I am, and I regularly lift heavy equipment and parts in my shop. I have a 140cm, she's about 52lbs... half of what you're talking about. Now, to move her around is a breeze, I just put her over my shoulder and go. But I can't imagine carrying two of her around.

ts10208

Post by ts10208 »

I'm 5'6" 65 years old. I just graduated to a 38kg doll. I limit her movements and plan them carefully.
No way would I touch 100lbs.

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I routinely move around 100lb+ dolls with a wheelchair and lot's of effort. The photo-shoots I try are very demanding when standing poses are needed as the doll can and does fall and catching her is rough on the back.

Doing bedroom poses is hard as well, but certain ones where she is on all fours - wrists can get wrecked and knees too. I like the heavier dolls, but the risks to damage are tough to bare. In some of the promo pics I have seen of the infamous BBW hooded doll, it must have taken a few people to do that. My wife cannot help every weekend, so I use whichever doll I can manage by myself.

For that reason, I prefer 60lb or less..

If your back is weak, I would recommend lower back training first and also get the arms strengthened to handle the weight.

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

EvlMnky
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by EvlMnky »

I agree with all the comments here I just got my 170cm that weights 88.2Lbs and will be getting a gym membership soon to build up my strength but until then she is lying as flat as can be in my closet.

I noticed that no one mentioned the bridal carry bend the legs 90 degrees and do the same with the knees then if you can bend her waist a little, but one arm under the knees and the other somewhere on the back and then lift. I hope that is the correct way but I know others will correct me if I'm wrong

Mishka1965
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by Mishka1965 »

I do carry her like that if I can, but also over my shoulder (like military wounded get carried). With the RD2 body D at 110 lb's I do the latter. I cannot carry her any other way.

Also, move her around without her head attached- as that can shave off 5+ lb..

Mishka
Photographer and Doll Enthusiast
2018-2021 Photographing for JIUSHENG-DOLL,6YE,SinoDoll
2022-2023 Photographer/Reviewer for Zelex, TAYU, MRD and IronTech

Twitter Page: https://twitter.com/Mishka_1965
Instagram Page:https://www.instagram.com/_mishka1965_/

Post by 089 »

Bridal carry is a correct way -- meaning safe for you and your doll -- for moving that much weight around.

It sounds like the OP went with a big butt model. So a good portion of that weight will be low and centered close to your body. Don't let it scare you.

Take the precautions listed above. And forgive me for making the point every time the question come up: get a weight-lifter's belt to help you with proper technique.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Mannybird wrote:Any body know if a doll that is 107 pounds 5'4 good idea for me im 5'6 and 150 pounds any experience of it being heavy
Seriously? You're talking about dead lifting nearly 3 quarters your own body weight. Weight that comes in a very soft and fragile unbalanced package with nothing solid to hold onto. Get something smaller. Especially if this is your 1st doll.... :wink:

The Messenger
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by The Messenger »

All of the above comments are good advice.
But, what are you getting a doll for?
Some people just keep their dolls in bed 24 7.
Some take them on road trips.
Depending on what you have in mind, will determine just how difficult she will be to deal with.
My Zeni's +100lb weight for me in bed, is never a problem.
But, moving her from room to room, posing her standing and sitting, now that can be a problem.
Zenobia - WM163 H-cup - Eye Candy - 10 Week Journal
Mavia - D4E165 I-cup - Eye Candy
BFF!
Instagram

Metricnut
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Metricnut »

I will echo what Mr. Franz said. Unless your 23 years old and a Cross fit trainer for your full time job and in tip top condition, I think you will turn something that is suppose to be fun into something that is disappointing.

My first doll was 70 pounds and I quickly realized that 70 pounds was my max. Any doll above that weight is going to have to stay a fantasy for me.

Metricnut
Nicole, SM138 D.....Angie, YL 141 D.....Katie, SM 136 A.....Avril, SM 156 A.....Sasha, SM 146 D.....Molly, SM 136 F
" She can't talk, but she has a way of talking me into it..."

Arokh

Post by Arokh »

Unless you're a professional weight lifter, that's way too heavy. Underestimating the weight of a doll is one of the most common new doll owners mistakes.
Meet Claire - 145cm (4' 9") TPE D-cup from RLSD
Claire's Photo Album

Post by 089 »

089 wrote:Bridal carry is a correct way -- meaning safe for you and your doll -- for moving that much weight around.

It sounds like the OP went with a big butt model. So a good portion of that weight will be low and centered close to your body. Don't let it scare you.

Take the precautions listed above. And forgive me for making the point every time the question come up: get a weight-lifter's belt to help you with proper technique.
Above, I gave advice regarding weightlifter's belts. In the interest of public health, I now state that advice was incorrect. I apologize.

1. Weightlifter's belts do NOT protect against back injury. Only proper strength training of the lower back, and proper lifting techniques can do that.
2. Although I believe wearing the belt reminds me to maintain proper form, there is no scientific evidence that it does so (CDC: https://www.cdc.gov/niosh/docs/94-127/default.html) Thank you, dwaynel2.

Given the points above, I can no longer recommend use of a weightlifter's belt. The chance that someone would use one in place of proper training is too great. And with training, there is no evidence that the belt is needed. :-(

INFORMATIONS