reallovesexdolls.com

New RLSD face 200

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Dragon Universe

New RLSD face 200

Post by Dragon Universe »

The winner of the new doll head/face contest, their face is officially out now! I looked at it I do know it's based on the actress who played Joi in Blade Runner 2049. I love this head so it is a real quandary for me as to buying this head or not. I currently have head # 56, who some of you know her, I named her Andromeda. She is my one and only girlfriend. I am totally in love with her, Such a unique and beautiful face, and the smile she has like she is thinking about doing something sneaky. I have another doll her head is #85 very cute and she became Andromeda's best friend, her name is Vega. But this new doll head I want it a lot but there is no way I am just buying a head and swapping it with Vega. (will never do that to Andromeda) So I would have to order "joi" with a full body but I don't think I have room in my apt for a 3rd doll. Back story wise that would not be an issue as the new doll would just be a good friend who both Andromeda and Vega knew once. (part of my back/story mind story I created for them). Ideas anyone?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Re: New RLSD face 200

Post by DexterQuest »

That head was released around November last year. I got mine in January. She's is super hot and my 3rd favorite. (She might drop to 4th when I get #242 on Wednesday. This is still I very high ranking considering my 23 heads.) I like to put her on WM168A for a slender Victoria's Secret look. If you want, I can repost a few pictures.

Dragon Universe

Re: New RLSD face 200

Post by Dragon Universe »

DexterQuest wrote:That head was released around November last year. I got mine in January. She's is super hot and my 3rd favorite. (She might drop to 4th when I get #242 on Wednesday. This is still I very high ranking considering my 23 heads.) I like to put her on WM168A for a slender Victoria's Secret look. If you want, I can repost a few pictures.
I didn't know as I just got an email from RLSD announcing this head but I think it was just for a new special. Cool feel free to add pictures. I biggest problem is where to put her. Kinda out of room now. You must have a fairly large place to have so many dolls?

INFORMATIONS