reallovesexdolls.com

Goose neck is back even with shrugging shoulder upgrade

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Goose neck is back even with shrugging shoulder upgrade

Post by DexterQuest »

This is bad. I had 2 WM dolls before shrugging shoulders was an option. I got 4 WM dolls after the shrugging shoulder upgrade was released and it had the new neck bolts and they were great.
Now I just got a WM158A doll that arrived yesterday and even though it has shrugging shoulders, the neck is back to a goose neck and is making all the old noises again!
I've reached out to RLSD to ask what is going on. This is my 3rd WM158A and there is always something wrong (the first two were from another vendor). The first had way too dark skin tone. The second had 4cm areolas instead of 3cm plus a slight cut in the vagina from factory. Now I finally get one that looks great, but is plagued with goose neck. This is my first RLSD doll, but I've ordered 7 heads from them and they were perfect.

I mean I would pay a separate $75 for the neck upgrade, but the shrugging shoulder has always implied that the neck upgrade is included and never heard that they were separate things.

Right now it is buyer beware until we get this figured out.

MakeLoveNotWar

Re: Goose neck is back even with shrugging shoulder upgrade

Post by MakeLoveNotWar »

2 steps forward, 1 step back. :(

Hope you get everything sorted out!

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

I'm new to all of this and I actually ordered a shrugging shoulders doll from RLSD that is WM...what is goose neck?

DexterQuest
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by DexterQuest »

Goose neck is where they have a flexible pipe in the neck. This allowed for okay positioning but the doll would make crunchy noises in the neck when you had sex because the any movement of the pipe flexing is loud. The new skeleton switched to a multi-bolt design that still allowed you to position the neck anywhere and it holds better position. But the important part was the doll no longer made those noises during sex. The second plus to this was that the new neck was stronger and should work fine with the hanging bolt attachment (for storage). <removed, Rule 10>
Last edited by Nescio50 on Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Rule 10

Rtechguy

Post by Rtechguy »

JY has also gone back to the gooseneck however they are using a very short gooseneck which no longer makes the creaking noises. However they are also working on a new hinged neck design so we will see where this All Leads
Alisandra - SM-163G
Fallon - JY-166 muscle doll
Arrived (YL 170 thread) - YL-170
TBD - YL-170 (2nd attempt)

Devoted customer of Booty Call Dolls

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

I read that some folks were having issues with the new hinged neck loosening up prematurely leading to floppy heads. Perhaps that's why the switch back to goose neck. No issues with the goose neck arrangement myself. Just plopped a glob of Vaseline down the neck bolt hole.

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Post by RealLoveSexDolls »

I have just talked to WM Dolls about this and have your answers. Additionally, I want to apologize for not knowing about this change in advance so that we could let customers know and be ready for questions on it. They have apologized to us and assured me they will let us know ahead of time of any potential changes to the dolls from now on.

Now back to the gooseneck...

Mr. Franz is correct. The factory has explained that they had received complaints (not from RLSD customers though) about the hinged neck becoming loose.

So they made upgrades to the gooseneck to make it have less noise and have now switched to using it.

The factory has said they believe this newly designed gooseneck has little to no noise. But since you are saying yours has noise DQ apparently there must be some. I'd like to get some video to share with the factory if you wouldn't mind and talk with you further. Please email me directly at stacey@reallovesexdolls.com as soon as possible.

Mr. Franz's suggestion of putting a glob of vaseline down the neck pipe worked for him, which is an excellent idea! If you would please try this and see if it works to quiet any noise from this new gooseneck. I'm very interested to hear if it does.

Now let me clear up this misconception before someone takes it as fact.... The strength of the gooseneck is NOT in question. Any claim otherwise has to be at least 5 years ago before it was vastly improved. We have sold thousands of Closet Bar Suspension (CBS) Kits with gooseneck (WM) dolls since we invented it early 2015 and have never had one single issue reported. Hanging your doll is completely safe! Hanging is how they are stored in the factory, how they are stored in our shop in Austin, and in thousands of customer homes. Never a single issue.

Thank you,
Stacey, Owner of RLSD

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.
Based in Austin, TX, RLSD is a family-owned company.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

atallisa
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by atallisa »

Just think of the creaking as her whispering sweet nothings into your ear.

I should be getting mine in a couple of weeks here (wm163hcup#200 from rlsd); if the change was recent I'll know and report anything.

Mr Franz
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary

Post by Mr Franz »

Shoot, at my age, my joints make a lot more noise than my doll's. Wish I could shove some Vas down my neck! :haha4:

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

I did similar to Mr. Franz by pouring a bit of baby oil down the neck. Creaking? what creaking? :)
I still would not suggest hanging from this design. Esp. with a heavier doll.

Another member here has said his WM shrug shoulder has come loose. It is what it is. Dolls are far from perfect.
One joint will give great service life, another may not.
My doll has one hip joint loose the other is ok. I can either fix it or accept it :)

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

We hang ALL dolls, even our very heaviest with no issues whatsoever. (We have two 110 pounders that have been hanging every day for a year straight!) :thumbs_up:

We exclusively recommend hanging your doll for extended storage. It's the only real way to completely protect against damage from compression, flattening or falls.

That being said... Yeah, If your doll has previous damage and something is broken inside, well then yes, you should probably use common sense and not hang her (or him). :wink:

Real Love Sex Dolls is the #1 seller of Realistic Life-size TPE Sex Dolls in the USA.

The staff at RLSD were terrific in assisting me with every aspect of my purchase. They are committed and passionate about their dolls and their customers. - Timothy D.
RLSD stands behind their product and their service is professional and reliable. I am very happy I chose them. GO FOR IT, its worth it! - Rod E.
My thanks to RLSD, their guidance and knowledge helped me in choosing the right doll for my needs.I will buy from them again in the future, I highly recommend! - Mark Z.

Mimik

Post by Mimik »

Your transparency is admirable RLSD. Thank you for this info.
If only our factory friends could do the same. ;)

Curious, may customers still request a hinged neck?
Or have they done away w/ it completely?

Having both a hinged and gooseneck model, I personally much prefer hinged.
Art imitating life imitating art.

Image Image Image Image

RealLoveSexDolls
Vendor / Manufacturer
Vendor / Manufacturer

Mimik wrote:Your transparency is admirable RLSD. Thank you for this info.
If only our factory friends could do the same. ;)

Curious, may customers still request a hinged neck?
Or have they done away w/ it completely?

Having both a hinged and gooseneck model, I personally much prefer hinged.
Thank you Mimik! :D

YES! WM Dolls told me that if our customers want the hinged neck they will do that for us. So please just request it in your order notes and it shall be done!

Kindest Regards, Stacey

Anung Un Rama
Doll Visionary
Doll Visionary
Location: The Dollsmith..hanging out with the Un Rama band on the Central Coast Of Oz! Life is gigs and jams!

Post by Anung Un Rama »

:whistle: A couple of months back when everyone went Postal at Aiersha (JY/AS/AF,JL) for doing this I suggested that this is likely going to be the case with a lot of the main players who used similar component for the chassis suppliers.

I am not going to again say I told you all so! :whistle:

Anyhow, I still recommend that if you are going to hang your dolly, irrespective of the neck, get a standing foot option and ensure some of her mass is supported via the feet (especially at the ankle/heel) as this is the strength loadbearing design of the ankle and foot interface, and will reduce the load on the hanging components that will only add to the longevity of your dolly.

Anung

THE UN RAMA'S

Lilith Un Rama - RD She Devil Custom Bod 10 (DOLLMILF and TDF Doll Queen)
Natasha-RD Classic - Bod 6
Lexi-BT 3 (C) Star Bod 3 Gel butt & boob implants
Lorelei-SANHUI 165R cup my custom elf head 007
Emerald-R13 custom
Tammy-PIB IG -Bella Head
Ayla-WM dolls - 155cm DD cup model
Jessica Jade-PD - 163cm, Penelope fitness version .
Mazzy M-JY/AS Doll 166cm fitness model
Pearl-JY150cm Fantasy Fitness my design
BaBs-PD 158cm Mega Boobs doll
Jessie-TB Deluxe-Jessica Model
Danny-YL Dolls-128cm Kylie model
Gypsy Kate-WM 140cm D cup head #36
Dommy-SANHUI 65cm Mini silicone doll
Mini Dolls lots!
My designs: PD 160 cm FBB Motoko Kusinagi GITS, She Demon Agony & 150cm Fantasy fitness Pearl

RGC_0767
Former Member

Post by RGC_0767 »

548085227e3ab2c360.gif
Which one is the hinged? Which is goose neck?.
Doing this sort of thing with dolly will wear any neck out LOL

INFORMATIONS