reallovesexdolls.com

My first doll (and a thanks to RLSD)

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Ih8usernames
Apprentice
Apprentice

My first doll (and a thanks to RLSD)

Post by Ih8usernames »

I don't quite know where to post this; it's part product review, part vendor review, part first-time experience blog post. Since I was impressed with RLSD's customer service, I'll give them the most credit and post here.

First, some background information. I never owned a doll or sex toy. This was all uncharted territory. I initially wanted a Real Doll, but the expense, extremely long wait (close to 1 year at the time I looked, though that was abnormal), and weight of the model I wanted, all made it impossible to justify to myself. After much investigation and risk-assessment analysis, I decided on WM: low cost (relatively), and unsurpassed variety in faces and bodies; their variety was a huge selling point.

Cut to me finding this site, and through it, Real Love Sex Dolls. Their site has excellent pictures, info, and is much more professional looking than a lot of others I visited. After much equivocation over cosmetic options, I finally made the order. Throughout the wait (about 1 month, 3 days from order to delivery), RLSD's customer support was very prompt with any questions I had, and very attentive to requests I made.

When I got the QA photos from the factory, I was a little apprehensive about the skin tone (fair). I read a lot of suggestions from a variety of sources that advised against paler skin tones; I admit freely that tan is much more photogenic, both in owner's photography and promotional shots. Nevertheless, I'm partial to pallor, so logic be damned. In person though, I'm happy with my choice; that said, she definitely needed a little more than factory makeup to add some depth and look less washed-out (the main reason I chose blue rather than grey eyes was fear of everything being too pale).

Veterans will likely find my makeup application ham-fisted (it's my first time applying makeup on anything; but with so much internet help, that's not a great excuse anymore); but I do think it's an overall improvement. I also used eyebrow pencil to shade her nostrils.

Just to wrap this up: the body is immaculate, seemingly no flaws. The joints are very stiff and I'm deathly afraid to move her out of a rigid, GI Joe stance. Since I'm content to look at her and pet her (for now), this isn't a problem.

PS: I'm also posting this just to give a little back to this community, which was so helpful in making my purchase. Hopefully my tiny bit of experience and feeble amateur photo contribution will help someone else make the right choice as well.

PPS: It looks like I can't post photos yet, or I'm just too inept. Will add photos when possible.

Ih8usernames
Apprentice
Apprentice

Re: My first doll (and a thanks to RLSD)

Post by Ih8usernames »

Well, I can post pictures now. Here goes.

Don't laugh.

I didn't have a clear concept of what I wanted when I started shopping for dirt-cheap clothing and accessories (nothing pictured is over $20); any semblance to a specific nationality or style is by sub-conscious selection. Oddly enough, I still can't think of a good name for her yet.

Below is the Ali premium RLSD wig. I've washed and conditioned it but still can't detangle it well (yes, have special wig brush too).
FinalOutfitAndMakeup 013crop - Copy.jpg
FinalOutfitAndMakeup 013crop - Copy.jpg (2.97 MiB) Viewed 2644 times
Chanel premium RLSD wig.
FinalOutfitAndMakeup 025crop - Copy.jpg
FinalOutfitAndMakeup 025crop - Copy.jpg (2.13 MiB) Viewed 2644 times
Sorry gentlemen, the ring means she's officially taken.
FinalOutfitAndMakeup 022crop - Copy.jpg
FinalOutfitAndMakeup 022crop - Copy.jpg (2.2 MiB) Viewed 2644 times

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

She looks great :)
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

Ih8usernames
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ih8usernames »

I want to quickly thank Dr. Dollinger for the suggestion in one of his excellent threads of using matte liquid lip gloss. It's infinitely better than liquid gloss lipstick for whatever reason.

I also want to thank JunkGuy, since I saw how he darkened the nostrils on a fair-skinned WM. I used eyebrow pencil for my shadow effect in the nostrils.

Eyebrows and eyeliner are factory-applied in the above photos. I did all the shadow and lipstick. If it wasn't obvious, it's a WM 74 head with a 157B body.

Ih8usernames
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ih8usernames »

Dollpimp2018 wrote:She looks great :)
Thank you. Some will surely find her makeup too heavy, but that's the way I like it. With greater practice I could learn to soften the edges of the eyeshadow. I also learned by accidentally allowing her to faceplant into a blanket that lipstick blotting can be quite an improvement.

Simplicity

Post by Simplicity »

After a few photo sessions with my Lina, her wig got quite the mess and tangles, and then I stumbled upon this video for untangling the synthetic wig and how to prevent tangles; the method works amazingly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JHvSeK5_cU&t=247s
DS 145CM - Lina (Lin Lin)
JY 170CM - Found a new home

Ih8usernames
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ih8usernames »

Simplicity wrote:After a few photo sessions with my Lina, her wig got quite the mess and tangles, and then I stumbled upon this video for untangling the synthetic wig and how to prevent tangles; the method works amazingly https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JHvSeK5_cU&t=247s
Thanks! Will check it out. I've noticed the blonde wig tangles even more rapidly than the brunette; which to me makes little sense since they're synthetic and the individual hair should be similar in size and texture.

oneatatime
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by oneatatime »

Excellent photos and a great choice of clothes and accessories.

I enjoy the different looks you get with a different wig and outfit

Congrats

Dipswitch Ninja

Post by Dipswitch Ninja »

She's very pretty!

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

If you are not familiar with the movie, "The Curse of Sleeping Beauty", Google it. It's a kind of a horror twist on the fairy tale. The Sleeping Beauty is played by India Eisley. Your doll's resemblance to her in the movie is uncanny, especially the first picture. Look it up and you'll see what I mean.

Ih8usernames
Apprentice
Apprentice

Post by Ih8usernames »

BWheeler1 wrote:If you are not familiar with the movie, "The Curse of Sleeping Beauty", Google it. It's a kind of a horror twist on the fairy tale. The Sleeping Beauty is played by India Eisley. Your doll's resemblance to her in the movie is uncanny, especially the first picture. Look it up and you'll see what I mean.
Never heard of the film, but I do see your point now. The similarity would have been even greater had I used a lipstick shade I originally planned on; it was a purple that in effect looked black. I ultimately decided not to go full-goth so early.

Sheike
Contributing Poster
Contributing Poster

Post by Sheike »

She looks great, nicely done! I'm about to make my first purchase as well, and so far I believe RLSD is what im leaning towards as well. hoping to get in contact with someone from there today just to feel out customer service (which ive heard is top notch)

i havent heard anyone say negative things yet, and their selection is killer. (also they have a sale going now for an extra head with 138cm+ purchases) its almost time for me to click that "confirm order" button and i am nervous and excited and yea.. pleased to meet you all :)

INFORMATIONS