reallovesexdolls.com

Skin tone

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
Gomer

Skin tone

Post by Gomer »

Ok so I have been trying to decide on what skin tone to go with, I am leaning towards one of the lighter tones, can someone please post pics of most specifically white, cause i can't find any photos, I am a bit worried that white will be too white and unnatural, what tone does everybody recommend/think looks the best? Also will leaving the doll laying on its side overnight cause any damage?

Dollpimp2018
Doll Advisor
Doll Advisor

Re: Skin tone

Post by Dollpimp2018 »

Here is my white doll Italia, I am not good at taking pictures and she looks natural to me in real life. She is a YL170 :)
Attachments
IMG_0876.JPG
IMG_0876.JPG (207.57 KiB) Viewed 1828 times
PipeDream Kitty Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/308222911
IronTech Victoria Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/305089873
AmorDoll Bianca Unboxing Video https://vimeo.com/298682320

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

The lighter skin tones work well with blondes and redheads, as do blue and green eyes.

My Gwen is Asian, tanned with black eyes.

Gwen's 62 lbs and silicone, and sleeps on her side with me wrapped around her about half the time with no ill effects. I understand TPE is softer and more susceptible to damage, and I'd imagine the heavier the doll, the more susceptible to damage as well.
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

MoneyMike
Doll Elder
Doll Elder

Post by MoneyMike »

If you think pale/white skin tone might be too white go with Natural skin tone. Its a good choice for not too white or dark.
Also skin tone colors vary from manufacturer, so one company's pale may be whiter or pinker than the others.
==== My Doll ==== [Doll Album]-[Twitter]
(CST) BB Doll 165cm H-cup
*Belle* C02 Jessica
*Allura* C06 Mila
*Melanie* C07 Selina

La88
Active Poster
Active Poster

Post by La88 »

Hello, I'll offer my experience buying a first doll, Skin tones alter the appearance of a doll significantly; your choice should consider the application too.
I find my fair skin dolls look nicer in low lighting environments and very realistic under candle light dressed. I would suggest looking through doll pictures on vendor websites in different light settings to get an idea.
Vendors recommend medium tone for overall realistic look, You can also order a test piece to see what looks good for you (Comes in handy for repairs).
I would have loved to see all tones in person before purchase but I'm very happy with my choices.
Best Wishes. La

rgp3

Post by rgp3 »

Both of your ladies are gorgeous!
2021 - Jess 100cm Piper Doll
2018 - Gwen 150cm Z-Onedoll (retired)

BWheeler1
Former Member

Post by BWheeler1 »

I had always thought the very light skin tones would only look good on the really Asian looking faces. But check out Metricnut's girl Maddie... I believe she is the white skin tone, the lightest you can get, and she's absolutely beautiful. I'd suggest that on questions like this about skin tones and what looks good in what light and such, the guys to ask are the photographers on the board here. If anyone knows, it's those guys.

INFORMATIONS