reallovesexdolls.com

RLSD on Dr. Oz.

Real Love Sex Dolls excels in sex doll design, accessories innovation and the highest in customer satisfaction. The largest seller of TPE sex dolls in the U.S.A, Real Love Sex Dolls is a woman-owned company based in Austin, Texas. You will find everything you need at Real Love Sex Dolls, from the finest in realistic adult TPE & Silicone sex dolls, doll care supplies, doll accessories, and doll storage. Ask us about discounts for TDF Members!
LDF
Ex-Member

RLSD on Dr. Oz.

Post by LDF »

FYI:

https://reallovesexdolls.com/real-love- ... ex-robots/

I tried to warn you about making sure his producer and you were on the same page.

Glad it aired.
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Dollicious2
Doll Patriarch
Doll Patriarch

Re: RLSD on Dr. Oz.

Post by Dollicious2 »

Why am i not surprised they made dolls and their owners out to be bad for society... typical mainstream media lies and deceptions.
Hatchet Job
They're looking in the wrong place for pedophiles and rapists, they should turn the camera's on the Catholic church, politicians, corporate leaders , C.P.S. workers , Hollywood, on and on it goes.
viewtopic.php?t=104739
Jelina and Jelena 170cm C slim body twins.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DL2 Fashion Studio
viewtopic.php?t=116236
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Olinka YL170 D
viewtopic.php?t=93693

DelosDroid

Post by DelosDroid »

Dr. Oz is a hack. His show is a parade of faith healers, psychics, fortune tellers, quacks and any other wacko he can dredge up from his rabbit hole. Most of his guests are there to flog their latest book on Astral Projection Healing or whatever other bollocks they can sell to the rubes in the audience. He was dragged up before congress and given a dressing down for the BS claims he makes on his show regarding his own line of diet pills and everything else he sells.

As for the "...by the end of the show Dr. Oz said he his mind had been opened to the benefits of sex dolls."

Sorry, but he says that about everything. Faith healing? Had his eyes opened. Energy bracelets? Had his eyes opened. Coffee enemas? Had his eyes opened. It's a statement that actually says nothing.

'Health' shows like this are the worst. The only affect they have on my health is to raise my blood pressure with their inanity.

Knightshift
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Knightshift »

DelosDroid wrote:Dr. Oz is a hack. His show is a parade of faith healers, psychics, fortune tellers, quacks and any other wacko he can dredge up from his rabbit hole. Most of his guests are there to flog their latest book on Astral Projection Healing or whatever other bollocks they can sell to the rubes in the audience. He was dragged up before congress and given a dressing down for the BS claims he makes on his show regarding his own line of diet pills and everything else he sells.

As for the "...by the end of the show Dr. Oz said he his mind had been opened to the benefits of sex dolls."

Sorry, but he says that about everything. Faith healing? Had his eyes opened. Energy bracelets? Had his eyes opened. Coffee enemas? Had his eyes opened. It's a statement that actually says nothing.

'Health' shows like this are the worst. The only affect they have on my health is to raise my blood pressure with their inanity.

Couldn't have said it better Delos! I've called out "Dr." Oz in certain social circles and have been told I know nothing of what I speak. I find it laughable how many people eat this shit up as though these TV personalities are world-class professionals worth listening to. I put Oz in the same box along with Bill Nye the "Science" Guy and John Edward the TV medium from the show Crossing Over. IMO, they're all just a bunch of media hucksters and snake oil salesmen.
The first five days after the weekend are always the hardest.

NeedWaifu

Post by NeedWaifu »

Nothing but lies on that show. Dolls for rape? Thats exact opposite. They just brainwash with their agenda and hopes stupid people buys that idea. And unfortunately they are.
Wanted doll features - Pussy to mouth 80cm lenght - High quality eyes - Magnetic faces

LDF
Ex-Member

Post by LDF »

All of the above illustrates why you need someone to help you deal with the show's producers. They're the one's who put it all together, including the script on the teleprompter!

My advice for Stacy is this (in the future):

have a very specific set of conditions prepared for you by a legal advisor; if they don't agree to them, just say 'No'.

That's it.

When they said they wouldn't allow your own 'friendly' sex therapist to be by your side, you should have said no.

Because, now they can ambush you, and you have no recourse.

As for the folks that put these shows together, I tend to share the sentiments expressed here. 8O
Why didn't I take the blue pill?

Boobman
Doll Mentor
Doll Mentor

Post by Boobman »

First off using sex robot is wrong, no self robotics or user controlled robotics movement in the doll. The Doctors around a month ago had a WM doll on their show. They talked pros & cons & such. The one shrink on that show not the md doctor or plastic surgeon is now on the new Vivica Fox show. I wonder if they use "robot" to infer that like men who are abusive to their wives etc the women have no choice about sex in the relationship, so the robot term transfers both ways to mean bad connotations. I have only consensual intercourse with women, no intercourse with my dolls. Robot Dr. Oz.

INFORMATIONS